Page 56 of 280 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 6986
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    God is supposed to be our father.

By your logic, that still makes him responsible for their deaths.

No logical way around it. The only thing left for you to do is make assumptions.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm telling him the truth too. Just at a higher post rate.
    yeah. I've noticed.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thank God for Blake/Chump, I;m never at the bottom for long, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thank God for Blake/Chump, I;m never at the bottom for long, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    And you are humiliated by your Christian dogma blunder haunting you forever, I can tell, we all can.
    I can humiliate you all over again by re-posting it at my leisure.
    Your contest.

It doesn't change the dictionary. Try laughing maniacally at Mirriam-Webster/ Take your crusade there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    If we evolved from apes, how come I don't care for bananas?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    If we evolved from apes, how come I don't care for bananas?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well I saw nothing here I haven't seen before. If you've ever delved into the theory of Evolution before there it was right up there.....again. I learned absolutely nothing I didn't already know.

The bottom line is real simple....

Without proof of the mul ude of different stages of evolution it's weak. What did the 2 milion years ago duck, look like compared to the 10 million years ago duck?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ^ lazy fat ass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    You might as well also start a thread about quantum physics and why you think it's bull because you don't understand it

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You might as well also start a thread about quantum physics and why you think it's bull because you don't understand it
    Who doesn't understand it? Why keep acting like it's some really complex situation,when it's obviously not that at all?

If everything evolved from a lower life form where are all the stages involved to go from one stage of evolution to the other.....well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Well I saw nothing here I haven't seen before. If you've ever delved into the theory of Evolution before there it was right up there.....again. I learned absolutely nothing I didn't already know.

The bottom line is real simple....

Without proof of the mul ude of different stages of evolution it's weak. What did the 2 milion years ago duck, look like compared to the 10 million years ago duck?
    Considering the available evidence, ducks really haven't changed much in that time period.

You mean you didn't know that?

lol book owner

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Who doesn't understand it? Why keep acting like it's some really complex situation,when it's obviously not that at all?

If everything evolved from a lower life form where are all the stages involved to go from one stage of evolution to the other.....well?
    Have you ever read a book about evolution, Avante?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Well over 90% of species that have existed are extinct. Every day species go extinct regardless of human intervention. The math alone suggests the emergence of new species. The fossil record, though fragmented, supports this, as well as the genetic record.

When you understand that fossilization requires very specific conditions, you will know that a mere fraction of a percent of deceased organisms will leave fossils behind. You can't realistically expect to find fossils from every generation or even species. There are likely species of dinosaurs for instance that existed and never left fossils behind.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well over 90% of species that have existed are extinct. Every day species go extinct regardless of human intervention. The math alone suggests the emergence of new species. The fossil record, though fragmented, supports this, as well as the genetic record.

When you understand that fossilization requires very specific conditions, you will know that a mere fraction of a percent of deceased organisms will leave fossils behind. You can't realistically expect to find fossils from every generation or even species. There are likely species of dinosaurs for instance that existed and never left fossils behind.
    http://www.ptm.org/99PT/MarApr/HHhankronyms.htm

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Yeah most of the dead animals of yore are burning up in our cars and holding our sodas.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    lol Jesus blogger misquoted Darwin.

"To suppose that the eye...could have been formed by natural selection seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree possible."

To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree. When it was first said that the sun stood still and the world turned round, the common sense of mankind declared the doctrine false; but the old saying of Vox populi, vox Dei, as every philosopher knows, cannot be trusted in science. Reason tells me, that if numerous gradations from a simple and imperfect eye to one complex and perfect can be shown to exist, each grade being useful to its possessor, as is certainly the case; if further, the eye ever varies and the variations be inherited, as is likewise certainly the case; and if such variations should be useful to any animal under changing conditions of life, then the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory. How a nerve comes to be sensitive to light, hardly concerns us more than how life itself originated; but I may remark that, as some of the lowest organisms in which nerves cannot be detected, are capable of perceiving light, it does not seem impossible that certain sensitive elements in their sarcode should become aggregated and developed into nerves, endowed with this special sensibility.
    Jesus blogger lied.

Avante lied by extension.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    [spambot protocol initiated -- discussion ceased]

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Avante, you obviously haven't read one thing about evolution ever and can't discuss the concepts thereof at all. Why start any threads about it when all you do is declare your ignorance about it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Why should anyone watch anything you post if you never read anything that makes the case for evolution?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Thread Information