Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2186
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's ok, Trump has only killed 23,711 Americans, soon to go to zero.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some tasty delicious copypasta here - choke on it trump s:

January 20: I know more about viruses than anyone.”

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

And this timeline as well.

Jan 19th - Trump golfs

Jan 20th - first case of corona virus in the US, Washington State.

Jan 22nd - “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

Jan 28th - Trump campaign rally

Jan 30th - Trump campaign rally

Feb 1st - Trump golfs

Feb 2nd - “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China."

Feb 5th - Senate votes to acquit. Then Trump takes a five-day weekend.

Feb 10th - Trump campaign rally

Feb 12th - Dow Jones closes at an all time high of 29,551.42

Feb 15h - Trump golfs

Feb 19th - Trump campaign rally

Feb 20th - Trump campaign rally

Feb 21st - Trump campaign rally

A second memo that Navarro wrote, dated Feb. 23 warned of a loss of life of as many as 1.2 million souls.

Feb 24th - “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Feb 25h - “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

Feb 25h - “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

Feb 26th - “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

Feb 26th - “We're going very substantially down, not up.” Also "This is a flu. This is like a flu"; "Now, you treat this like a flu"; "It's a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner."

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

AND PEOPLE DIED

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember Nancy Pelosi was in China Town in San Fran on March 24 saying everything is fine wanting people to come out with her and saying everything is A OK.
    You remember incorrectly, but no surprise there. Let's go back to the president, you know the guy in charge who says he has absolute power now?
    Last edited by hombre; 04-14-2020 at 11:12 AM.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What this Yahoo report and the other media reports totally leave out is Fauchis later response where he says in response to one questioner: “not once did the President not follow my recommendations as soon as I asked him to do so. Fauchi said the President always followed his immediate recommendations and requests. The media, including Yahoo, leaves that out that was asked and discussed in Monday’s Task Force briefing of April 13, 2020. Start telling the truth and maybe the Nation will start reading and listening to the media.
    Less
    You seem to care more about winning some imaginary political battle on behalf of people who don’t give a about you than 20 thousand + dead people.

Everything is in a political vacuum for people like you. You can only digest reality through the preapproved and accepted ideological lens. Not just pathetic but uninspired posting from you time and again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember Nancy Pelosi was in China Town in San Fran on March 24 saying everything is fine wanting people to come out with her and saying everything is A OK.
    California was shut up tighter than a drum by then, and she isn't a re like Trump. Do you have a non-propaganda actual news source for your assertion?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    California was shut up tighter than a drum by then, and she isn't a re like Trump. Do you have a non-propaganda actual news source for your assertion?
    he's only off by a full month.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's only off by a full month.
    My bad Chump you are correct it was February 24th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t believe this thread has 56 pages

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his administration."
    Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his administration."
    Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”
    And Trump still did nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who die at home self isolating...they not part of the covit death toll?? something that china did, america doing the same?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who die at home self isolating...they not part of the covit death toll?? something that china did, america doing the same?

nope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7200 people died according to un today for decades
    But let’s blame trump for that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're starting to do that here. NY just put their numbers in.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A question for all the OMG Trump is the devil folks here... When we're looking back at this come fall, how many US dead counts as a successful response to the CCP virus pandemic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A question for all the OMG Trump is the devil folks here... When we're looking back at this come fall, how many US dead counts as a successful response to the CCP virus pandemic?
    However many Trump claims is a good number of deaths.

If he's even talking about the dead by then. He didn't mention them today.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    However many Trump claims is a good number of deaths.
    So you trust his judgement that much, that he'll be right in his assessment... seem's pretty likely you'll figure his response has been success. Surely you'll vote for a guy who's been successful in fighting off this terrible pandemic...

Or, just maybe, your dodging the question...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you trust his judgement that much, that he'll be right in his assessment... seem's pretty likely you'll figure his response has been success. Surely you'll vote for a guy who's been successful in fighting off this terrible pandemic...

Or, just maybe, your dodging the question...
    Is he successfully fighting off the pandemic in your opinion?

I honestly don't know what number of dead Americans equals success here. Help me out.
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 04-14-2020 at 11:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get em ducks!

Let’s go back to work already!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he successfully fighting off the pandemic in your opinion?

I honestly don't know what number of dead Americans equals success here. Help me out.
    Yep, that's a dodge.

So you won't define a level of success that Trump could achieve in fighting this thing that you'd say he did a good job. You're just looking to attack him in a crisis (for the whole nation, not just him), in the hopes of bringing him down. Damage to the nation be damned... Induced panic that inconveniences or even kills fellow americans; well that's the cost of doing business...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, that's a dodge.

So you won't define a level of success that Trump could achieve in fighting this thing that you'd say he did a good job. You're just looking to attack him in a crisis (for the whole nation, not just him), in the hopes of bringing him down. Damage to the nation be damned... Induced panic that inconveniences or even kills fellow americans; well that's the cost of doing business...
    Successful would be South Korea with 225 deaths and the economy still open despite them having their patient 0 at the same time we did. Trump is responsible for 26000 American deaths in 3.5 weeks and led us into another great depression and still his cult loves him because they're emotionally validated by his rants and raving at the media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy for someone to throw out dead counts to justify the actions/inactions of the orange goblin when it doesn't personally affect you. How about we ask it this way...how many of your loved ones are you willing to lose (your children, wife, girlfriend, grandparents, parents etc) to CV19 for you to call Trump's response to the pandemic successful?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy for someone to throw out dead counts to justify the actions/inactions of the orange goblin when it doesn't personally affect you. How about we ask it this way...how many of your loved ones are you willing to lose (your children, wife, girlfriend, grandparents, parents etc) to CV19 for you to call Trump's response to the pandemic successful?
    All of them if he's a typical Trump .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of them if he's a typical Trump .
    Believe it or not but I've come across some patients who also happen to be staunch Trump supporters who told me that "they didn't think it was this bad because it's not what we saw on the news." I'm guessing they were getting most of their info from Fox or some such right wing propaganda news media.

Thread Information