Page 56 of 146 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 3649
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...uh, uh, uh...this weather is just grueling, TC, how bout where you're at, good buddy?
    I'm in New Orleans for the week. The humidity here is a beast but nothing beating that Texas heat. Open that wallet and send trump some funds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is damaged goods....let him run....he will take the GOP with him in 2024 and if they try to go with another candidate, he will run third party and split the vote. either way, it guarantees Joe and the Democrats another 4 years.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm in New Orleans for the week. The humidity here is a beast but nothing beating that Texas heat. Open that wallet and send trump some funds.
    ...uh, uh, uh, I can't find the 3in1 oil, uh, uh, uh, you're fading out too. Talk to you soo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump is damaged goods....let him run....he will take the GOP with him in 2024 and if they try to go with another candidate, he will run third party and split the vote. either way, it guarantees Joe and the Democrats another 4 years.
    Who, dan? A RINO? We're flush with RINOs. No, I want to see Trump run again. Can he actually win? 20/80 no, maybe 30/70 tops. He'll command the hard cases like me and another what, 40 million, but another 40 million will have had (enough) and want to have the (proverbial peace in the valley) return. They're dog tired of this. I love it, I'm filled with bile and hatred, so, it works for me; I hate humidity, I hate the Suns, I hate MSM, I hate my MIL, I hate...you get my drift. But, I'm in the minority. People want to move on and have it, the country like it used to be. That will never happen again, tragically, but they can't (see) that, they'll have to live it and live it down. Then they'll know exactly what we had and what will never be again, ever.

Trump running, actually running is vengeance, pure, unadulterated vengeance, walking the streets of America. I want that vengeance, I need it, dan, like a junkie needs a fix. I got to have it, pure and simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "If you're listening to the show, watching the show, and you're an American citizen, you were almost defrauded by the president of the United States, who tried to steal an election from us," he said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump running, actually running is vengeance, pure, unadulterated vengeance, walking the streets of America. I want that vengeance, I need it, dan, like a junkie needs a fix. I got to have it, pure and simple.
    He has NEVER won a majority vote, and with recent democratic state victories they will redraw black districts into majority black districts giving the Deomcrats back the house in 2024. If fact, barring some white swan event, the Democrats look solid to take the President, Senate, and House in 2024

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your peril rests in Biden remaining alive thru that first Tuesday come November of next year. You can hide his mental state till doomsday, but he has to have a heart beat, or, be on life support like ya's shoulda done with RBG, but didn't. You learned your lesson there, so, if Biden is breathing on Election Day, you're in like Flint, and it will be like Xmas for you humps. You'll have the WH, both Houses///[and the SC within 90 days of Inauguration Day, and really on contact because Roberts will steer HARD LEFT immediately, and that will be that.] And you'd be not talking ("another 4 years"] but in bitter reality another 12 years=She'll finish his 2nd 4 then get 8 of her own. Voila!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these people are traitors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im a Democrat who would like to see Biden dump Harris for a more viable 2028 candidate, Like Jefferies

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He has NEVER won a majority vote, and with recent democratic state victories they will redraw black districts into majority black districts giving the Deomcrats back the house in 2024. If fact, barring some white swan event, the Democrats look solid to take the President, Senate, and House in 2024
    ...I agree, see my last post to you. I confess:::we-are-in-peril. I don't hope, sure, I want to live, but Dylan Thomas' words used to cause me to rage at the dying of the light. Now?

"Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
    Because their words had forked no lightning they
    Do not go gentle into that good night."

I just may go toward the dark after all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im a Democrat who would like to see Biden dump Harris for a more viable 2028 candidate, Like Jefferies
    It's perilous messing with (a good thing)(an undefeated human)...Me? I'd dance with who brung me (never could reason why the Lakers dumped Horry, dumped Odom, et al), till we could dance no more. You have an MSM that would treat her like a Princess, a Queen, the 2nd coming regardless of her behavior at Presidency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's perilous messing with (a good thing)(an undefeated human)...Me? I'd dance with who brung me (never could reason why the Lakers dumped Horry, dumped Odom, et al), till we could dance no more. You have an MSM that would treat her like a Princess, a Queen, the 2nd coming regardless of her behavior at Presidency.
    The idea is to win in 2024, and 2028 and like Pence is finding out, being VP means crap these days

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Very few posts

Meltdown must be happening lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The idea is to win in 2024, and 2028 and like Pence is finding out, being VP means crap these days
    But Harris is juiced in and beloved by MSM. Subs uting HER for HIM/Jefferies would be a slap in the face to just about anyone that ain't Republican. Is she competent? You claim Trump ain't. We claim Biden ain't. She's just as competent as those 2 in our respective estimations and she is a WOMAN, a fully WOKE 1. Unless WOKE goes down the tubes in the next 18 months you'd be foolish to excise her.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Very few posts

Meltdown must be happening lol
    Bend over. I'll show ya a in' meltdown.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & Pence is tragically tainted. He's been touched. He's dead meat.

What has Harris done to disqualify herself? She's soldiered by his side like Tonto to the Lone Ranger every day that ends in (y).. She's never strayed, nary an inch from the party line. She's got MSM in-her-pocket, safe and secure and she is a woman, a real woman with a snatch and everything, a Black woman to boot. She is precisely what your side has been moaning for since forever and you got her at prime, dan, and you want to that up? I'd go to the crop and ride her like a champ.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Trump is indeed damaged goods but I don't forsee someone with dementia being elected in a 1st World nation

Better start flooding out those mail in ballots now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is indeed damaged goods but I don't forsee someone with dementia being elected in a 1st World nation

Joe is solid and if you are going with the demensia routine you gonna be out of power in 2024

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash tweeted 55 times in one night after the January 6th indictment released
    He is so f***** in so many ways in every orifice

Trump may have been born with an inclination to evil, but certainly his father and mother f***** him up even more with their disastrous nurturing

That such a moral and criminal monster got 70 million votes is in indictment of America as a fails and failing civilization

Trump will die in prison or in MAL, with the 70 million MAGAtts will play in America for decades, exploited by the equally pernicious Republican gang and it's corrupt fascist billionaire class

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Joe is solid and if you are going with the demensia routine you gonna be out of power in 2024
    He's alivePERIOD

& he's got MSM and our RINOs in his hip pocket. Your side does wet work. Our side does not. Trump DID/does, but our RINO's re his wet work at every turn. That is their job, their only job since he came down that escalator. And they will not stopPERIOD

But we had those 4 years and the years since. I'll take those years right into the grave with me. And proudly so. Absolutely no regrets, nor reservation. He made President in the broad daylight, and nobody can take that away from him, nor I. And he knows it. And most importantly?...he knows that you know that he knows you know it.

He gotcha's, dan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trash tweeted 55 times in one night after the January 6th indictment released
    He is so f***** in so many ways in every orifice

Trump may have been born with an inclination to evil, but certainly his father and mother f***** him up even more with their disastrous nurturing

That such a moral and criminal monster got 70 million votes is in indictment of America as a fails and failing civilization

Trump will die in prison or in MAL, with the 70 million MAGAtts will play in America for decades, exploited by the equally pernicious Republican gang and it's corrupt fascist billionaire class
    He's had a lot of success, bouts:

He made President. Only 44 others have done so across 4 centuries.
    He made television success, appeared in motion pictures.
    Got a woman to side him in that Presidency when you'd a bet your bottom dollar she was going to divorce him mid-Presidency.
    Has money out the wazoo, stood an IRS audit yearly when you'd bet the farm that he was going away.
    Pumped gasoline for $2 a gallon when Biden pumps it for $4 a gallon.
    Never looked at his watch out at Dover like Biden did when those 13 children "stepped down from the plane."

I love Trump, with every beat of my heart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Co-conspirator #6?

A little-known Donald Trump campaign operative delivered lists of false electors to Capitol Hill in a bid to get them to Vice President Mike Pence on Jan. 6, 2021, according to two people familiar with the episode.

Mike Roman, then Trump’s 2020 director of Election Day operations, delivered those false elector certificates — signed by pro-Trump activists in Michigan and Wisconsin — to Rep. Mike Kelly’s (R-Pa.) chief of staff at the time, both people told POLITICO. Kelly was a Trump ally in the effort to overturn the 2020 election, and his then-top aide received the do ents from Roman before deputizing a colleague to disseminate copies on Capitol Hill, according to both people
    https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...ctors-00046175

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you really know nothing about the USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or is it Boris Epshteyn?

The email, sent on Dec. 7, 2020, and reviewed by The New York Times, was from Mr. Epshteyn to Mr. Giuliani and Mr. Giuliani’s son, Andrew, and had the subject line, “Attorneys for Electors Memo.” It says, “Dear Mayor, As discussed, below are the attorneys I would recommend for the memo on choosing electors,” and it goes on to identify lawyers in seven states.

Paragraph 57 of the indictment says that co-conspirator 1, Mr. Giuliani, “spoke with co-conspirator 6 regarding attorneys who could assist in the fraudulent elector effort in the targeted states” and received an email from co-conspirator 6 “identifying attorneys in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.”

Those are the seven states in the email that Mr. Epshteyn sent to Mr. Giuliani and that was reviewed by The Times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Ron Johnson

"I was only involved for 70 minutes"

Thread Information