Page 560 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 6046051055055655755855956056156256356457061066010601560 ... LastLast
Results 13,976 to 14,000 of 52497
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Dale isn't here. Someone has to keep reminding you that we haven't forgotten what you did, or rather didn't do, last November.

Let us proceed.
    Now you aspire to be a parrot? Pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=DMC;9198599]You're still affected by it. The lot of you are.

Else we'd be breaking bread and talking turkey but you'll have none of that.

Sulled up like an opossum, pretending to care about the general welfare of the nation.

How are we still affected by it when it's your fearless leader who can seem to stop bringing up Hillary every waking moment. We say something concerning Trump and Trump and his supporters bring up Hillary for some reason. Just so you know a lot of Hillary voters were not necessarily fans of hers.
    ]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since DMC keeps bringing up a Clinton let's call him Monica.

I never remember bringing up Mittens Romney or McCain at all after they lost to Obama. I don't understand what Trump and his Trumpbots fascination with Hillary is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^hmm maybe because Hillary started this whole Russian nonsense? idk it might be relevant

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^hmm maybe because Hillary started this whole Russian nonsense? idk it might be relevant
    How did she do that, Chris?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nonsense?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Except you forgot one thing. Trump was under investigation same time Hillary was.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except you forgot one thing. Trump was under investigation same time Hillary was.
    But Comey broke FBI protocol, twice, to announce the investigations. Guess which candidate he victimized, which one he protected?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did she do that, Chris?
    Already been explained several times. I put my cards on the table, but you offer nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it's fake news. The Russians didn't hack our elections and Trump isn't working with the Russians to overthrow America.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it's fake news. The Russians didn't hack our elections and Trump isn't working with the Russians to overthrow America.
    Explain the investigation into the Russia matter then.

And explain why Trump's people have so many connection with them? Including his son and son in law.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dem senator: ‘Michael Flynn is in deep trouble’ over multiple potential charges including perjury and tax violation

Speaking with CNN’s Jim Acosta Friday evening, Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) said that from what he’s seen, President Trump’s disgraced adviser Michael Flynn may incur multiple charges.

News that Flynn has cut off contact with the White House has “all the makings of a major development,” Blumenthal, who sits on the Senate’s Judiciary Committee, said.

“Is there enough evidence, at this point, to indict Michael Flynn?” Acosta asked the senator.

“Based on what I’ve seen,” Blumenthal responded, “Michael Flynn is in deep trouble.”

He then listed off the potential charges the former general may soon be slapped with:

perjury for lying to the FBI and Vice President Mike Pence about contacts with Russians,

failing to register as a foreign agent for his work with Turkey and

“possible tax criminal violations” for taking payments from Russia and Turkey.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/dem...e+Raw+Story%29

Trash wants severe vetting of Muslims, but doesn't vet his own mafiya

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like something you said before November last year when you thought Hillary was going to win.
    Brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain the investigation into the Russia matter then.
    Nothing to explain really. It's a witch-hunt that has backfired badly for the Left.

And explain why Trump's people have so many connection with them? Including his son and son in law.
    Trump is master at keeping his friends close and his enemies closer. What connections specifically bother/worry you?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Already been explained several times. I put my cards on the table, but you offer nothing.
    You never put anything on the table.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing to explain really. It's a witch-hunt that has backfired badly for the Left.

Trump is master at keeping his friends close and his enemies closer. What connections specifically bother/worry you?
    Interesting, but flawed take.

The investigation has already netted major results. Manafort and his minion friend, locked up.

One admitted guilt and flipped.

Flynn also just flipped.

Huge developments for a witch hunt. Dont you think?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Too bad the left didn't start the Mueller investigation.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Interesting, but flawed take.

The investigation has already netted major results. Manafort and his minion friend, locked up.

One admitted guilt and flipped.

Flynn also just flipped.

Huge developments for a witch hunt. Dont you think?
    Just wait for the big Uranium One investigation!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What we are seeing is the last gasps of a failed investigation. What Paul Manafort did with the Podesta group 10 years ago doesn't concern me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wait for the big Uranium One investigation!
    Uranium One has been debunked several times. Not really worthy of media attention. A fake dossier OTOH - oh mama!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What we are seeing is the last gasps of a failed investigation. What Paul Manafort did with the Podesta group 10 years ago doesn't concern me.
    Concerned you enough to *ding* in Podesta.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uranium One has been debunked several times. Not really worthy of media attention. A fake dossier OTOH - oh mama!
    you'll do anything to avoid actually saying something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=florige;9198653]
    You're still affected by it. The lot of you are.

Else we'd be breaking bread and talking turkey but you'll have none of that.

Sulled up like an opossum, pretending to care about the general welfare of the nation.

How are we still affected by it when it's your fearless leader who can seem to stop bringing up Hillary every waking moment. We say something concerning Trump and Trump and his supporters bring up Hillary for some reason. Just so you know a lot of Hillary voters were not necessarily fans of hers.
    ]
    That makes it even worse for you. You vote along party lines. You get what you deserve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since DMC keeps bringing up a Clinton let's call him Monica.
    You've been aching for some attention today. No one is playing with you. Aweee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've been aching for some attention today. No one is playing with you. Aweee.
    Kyle Griffin gave him blue balls

Thread Information