Page 561 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 6146151155155755855956056156256356456557161166110611561 ... LastLast
Results 14,001 to 14,025 of 52497
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    But Comey broke FBI protocol, twice, to announce the investigations. Guess which candidate he victimized, which one he protected?
    Chaffetz received letters regarding both candidates. And declassified Hillary's investigation. Moles were in the NY Field office. He got played and look where Chaffetz is now. Retired. Giuliani had contacts in the NY field office and is in a ton of trouble. Have you heard from him lately? He even alive?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Too bad the left didn't start the Mueller investigation.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You've been aching for some attention today. No one is playing with you. Aweee.
    Do you beat off in the shower to Hillary?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Intelligence analyst Malcolm Nance: Don Jr is ‘the nexus of all dirty tricks’

prediction that Donald Trump, Jr. would eventually be revealed to be involved in all 2016 campaign dirty tricks.

“The stolen do ents of the DNC, I think a lot of people forget, was

an intelligence operation that began one year before Donald Trump’s nomination,” Nance reminded.

“Which means that the Russians had this operation in play for a very long time.”

shown up in three separate data points that show he was his father’s executive officer and

Flynn was most likely the intelligence and operations officer to get the multiple dirty-trick contacts done,” Nance explained.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/int...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you beat off in the shower to Hillary?
    I could to Bill faster, but I still have your photo from back in the day.. skeet skeet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What are you predicting each will be indicted for, Chris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI informant bud...it's happening.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    FBI informant bud...it's happening.
    You didn't answer the question, Chris.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash, Flynn Coordination A ‘Scandal,’ Expert Says

The information-sharing deal between President Donald Trump’s legal team and that of former national security adviser Mike Flynn has been a “scandal,”

as well “ethically dubious” and

could be construed as form of “witness tampering,” according to a top legal expert.

a possibly nefarious deal between the two legal camps and provided greater insight and context into what he believes has gone on.

Both Trump and Flynn were possibly legally exposed as far back as February by legal experts as both could be seen as “witnesses” or “suspects” in a federal criminal probe

Trump was also possibly further exposed when he spoke to Flynn in April, well after Flynn had left the White House, and reportedly told him to “stay strong.”

Following that call, Flynn then failed to give do ents to congressional investigators.

That key moment alone, according to Abramson, could be “evidence of criminal witness tampering.”

http://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-flynn-coordination-scandal-expert-says/

EVERYTHING about Trash and his mafiya is ETHICALLY DUBIOUS

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don Jr.'s friend explains his 'very smart' Russia investigation strategy

“He’s very smart to be in the spotlight,” said Charlie Kirk, a friend and the founder of the conservative college and high school group Turning Point USA.

“Would they stop the investigation if he stopped tweeting?

He’s in a situation where either you defend yourself, reassure the base, reassure the supporters, or stay silent.

And if you’re totally silent, it only increases su ion.”

The Trump base is with him, Kirk added:

“Most people can’t even keep up with this stuff, anyway.”

making Josh Marshall look like a prophet. Back in July, Marshall wrote:

The abiding sense I get is not simply that they don’t know the magnitude of the legal threat but that they don’t understand the nature of the threat either.

Again and again they seem to think the legal vulnerability can be trumped by good news cycles or getting the press to focus on some other individual.

They don’t seem to get that a big, sprawling federal investigation like this,

untethered from the political chain of command and led by one of the top law enforcement professionals of his generation,

trundles onward with a perfect indifference to

whether you win the morning or

kill it in 10 or a 100 different news cycles.

Those things just don’t matter.

you consider that the major legal investigation is more important than reassuring the base, and

that defending yourself to the base at the cost of potentially incriminating yourself legally is a bad bet.

The arrogance and stupidity are breathtaking.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Flynn Followed Russian Troll Accounts, Pushed Their Messages in Days Before Election

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michae...efore-election

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul Manafort may have played himself into being the odd man out.

Right now, Manafort and Flynn are the two highest profile fish that Mueller has in his creel, and the only reason to flip them is to get a bigger fish.

So, which one?

My money is on Flynn, for a variety of reasons.

Most importantly is that Mueller has Flynn cold, but more importantly he may well have Flynn's son cold too.

If Flynn cuts a deal, I wouldn't be surprised if he still ends up with stiff jail time, in return for his son getting a pass.

Second, I think that Trump's recent disavowals of his closeness to Flynn may have dropped some of the scales from Flynn's eyes about the likelihood of a pardon.

And another thing. Flynn is under investigation by the military

for his unauthorized trips to Russia, as well as payments by both Russia and Turkey.

Flynn is facing a military court martial, with the disgrace that would bring, a reduction of rank, and the loss of the lions share of his pension.

A pardon is for federal crimes, but a court martial would not be a federal trial, it would be a military tribunal,

and I'm not sure that a pardon would quash that.

Plus, Flynn was with Trump a whole lot longer than Manafort was, and he was much more trusted than Manafort ever was.

If anybody would have inside knowledge of wrongdoings by Kushner, Li'l Donnie, or Trump himself, it would be highly likely that Flynn would be better able to provide it than Manafort.

If Flynn has, or will turn, it really opens up the playing field.

Not only does it take the investigation to the next level, exposing Trump Jr, Kushner and Trump himself, it also makes Lewandowski, Clovis and Hope Hick expendable.

If Flynn has do entation or other corroborating evidence to bury the unholy triumvirate, flipping Papadopoulos will have had the desired result, putting two more scalps in Mueller's belt,

while still putting the big fish in his sights through Flynn.

That reporter put it perfectly the other day, this is

beginning to resemble a classic mob roll up operation.

Don't touch that dial.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are there any liberals or democrats here that would care one bit if say Hillary or Podesta were indicted for something?

I mean the wishcasting for a deflection from our right wing contingent is entertaining in its desperation but is it even significant? I certainly don't think so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are there any liberals or democrats here that would care one bit if say Hillary or Podesta were indicted for something?

I mean the wishcasting for a deflection from our right wing contingent is entertaining in its desperation but is it even significant? I certainly don't think so.

Nah I was just blow it off as fake news and move oo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary and Podesta would have been indicted already if there were anything indictable.

All you rigthwingnutjob assholes have is chewing on red meat thrown to you by the right wing conspiracy, hate, and slander media.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and Pence Could Have Been Responsible for Flynn's Su ious Russia Phone Call Says Ex-Intelligence Analyst

“He has four issues that will come down on him,” Nance began

“One: taking money from Russia while holding a top secret security clearance and not saying anything about it. That could lead him to charges of being an unwitting intelligence asset.

Two: taking money from the Turks in order to extradite illegally a U.S. resident to Turkey which is kidnapping, federal conspiracy charges — that’s bad.”

“Three:
    there’s making that phone call to Moscow in December of last year,” he continued. “That is significant because that could implicate Mike Pence and Donald Trump as having ordered him do that, and he may have lied about it.

And finally, he may have been the executive officer of all the dirty tricks campaigns to get the Wikileaks information, the information from the Russian lawyer, and the information from the Podesta leaks and the rest to find Hillary Clinton’s e-mails — which means he’s neck deep in all of them.”

https://www.alternet.org/human-right...nns-mysterious

I read that Flynn made multiple phone calls to Russia in one day after the election.

===============

The Timeline of Michael Flynn’s Phone Call

With Russia: Who Knew What, and When

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/14/us/politics/flynn-call-russia-timeline.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What really happened with the GOP platform and Russia
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2641705

Chumpdumper

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s CNN Tweet Could Be Used as Evidence Against Him, Ex-White House Lawyer Says

President Donald Trump‘s public feud with CNN remains ongoing, and according to one former White House lawyer, it’s setting him up for legal failure at least two different ways.

On Saturday, our Tweeter-in-Chief had blasted the outlet once again, saying it “is still a major source of (Fake) news, and they represent our Nation to the WORLD very poorly.”

Former White House lawyer Norm Eisen responded shortly after, saying this post undermined Trump’s legal endeavors.

“Dear Dodo-in-Chief: u realize that this tweet is going 2be an exhibit against u in the DOJ -TimeWarner an rust case right?”

“It also smacks of collusion since u did it on day when Vlad cracked down on US networks.”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...e-lawyer-says/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What really happened with the GOP platform and Russia
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2641705

Chumpdumper
    seen this story long before today. Dude has to repeat himself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back in July, Marshall wrote:

The abiding sense I get is not simply that they don’t know the magnitude of the legal threat but that they don’t understand the nature of the threat either.

Again and again they seem to think the legal vulnerability can be trumped by good news cycles or getting the press to focus on some other individual.

They don’t seem to get that a big, sprawling federal investigation like this,

untethered from the political chain of command and led by one of the top law enforcement professionals of his generation,

trundles onward with a perfect indifference to

whether you win the morning or

kill it in 10 or a 100 different news cycles.

Those things just don’t matter.
    Very true. Trump is just not ready for this. He has a history of buying off accusers and skating through depositions, but he has never been the target of a thing like what Mueller is heading.

What I hope happens is that Mueller finds enough to look into Trumps actual finances, as that is where the real serious felonies are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seen this story long before today. Dude has to repeat himself?
    Regardless of what actually got changed, it was the only thing they bothered with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Michael Flynn Subverted Our Democracy

Another chapter in the Trump administration's foreign collusion.

When he started investigating General Michael T. Flynn, Special Counsel Robert Mueller concentrated on his income and undisclosed contacts with Russian officials.

Now, however, Mueller’s investigation has broadened to include Flynn’s business with Turkey. Flynn faces possible fraud and money-laundering charges for failing to disclose a payment of $530,000 from the Turkish government.

Flynn could also face conspiracy and kidnapping charges for allegedly negotiating a payment of $15 million to deliver to Turkey Fethullah Gülen, an Islamic cleric and political foe of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

Flynn has a history of cutting corners and breaking rules. Flynn failed to disclose income from three Russian companies, including a 2016 speaking fee of $45,000 from RT, an official propaganda arm of the Kremlin.

He failed to disclose contact with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, to FBI investigators conducting a background check to renew Flynn’s security clearance.

Intercepts of Flynn’s phone calls with Kislyak reportedly showed that Flynn discussed sanctions on Russia and suggested the possibility of sanctions relief once Trump became president.

Flynn also failed to disclose his involvement in a $100 billion nuclear energy deal, which he explored during an undisclosed trip to Israel and Egypt in 2015.

Flynn’s work for the Turkish government is also under investigation.

The Flynn Intel Group was paid $530,000 by Inovo BV, a thinly capitalized Dutch company that serves as a front for Inovo Turkije, whose principal, Ekim Alptekin,
    is a close associate of President Erdoğan.

Despite Flynn’s pattern of illegal and unethical behavior, President Trump took extraordinary steps to protect him. On February 14, 2017, Trump met with the then-FBI director, James Comey, in the Oval Office. “I hope you can let this go,” said Trump, alluding to Comey’s investigation of Flynn. Comey took it as an order,

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/how-michael-flynn-subverted-our-democracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump president, not Hillary.

The only real effect it would have would be for Trump et al. to have more poo to fling.

Thread Information