Page 58 of 95 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2370
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan doesn't rebound like Rodman, he's pretty weak overall for his size.
    But I wasn't talking about rebounds, was I?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that a big time polish rapper? Must be well known if YouTube views mean anything.

Looks like a sick Audi R8 at the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I wasn't talking about rebounds, was I?
    In what way will Sochan become like Rodman? Rodman's biggest asset was his rebounding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like 2k24 incorporated Jeremy Sochan's one-handed free throw technique into the game
    Indeed they did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In what way will Sochan become like Rodman? Rodman's biggest asset was his rebounding.
    I think it was pretty clear in the original post: the trolling.

If Wemby pans out and the Spurs become a contender who's constantly on televised games, Sochan will become the Rodman of the 2nd 3peat Bulls. A must-see TV troll.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to see this guy play more PG.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to see this guy play more PG.
    This the only way Sochan reaches his top end outcome. He would never have the shooting development of Kawhi or DJ. The only all star path is to be a coachable version of Ben Simmons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This the only way Sochan reaches his top end outcome. He would never have the shooting development of Kawhi or DJ. The only all star path is to be a coachable version of Ben Simmons.
    I'm not sure that's true at all. He's played 56 games, and you're writing off his 3pt jumper for the rest of his career?

Also, Jimmy Butler will be going into the HOF as a career 32% 3G shooter. He made All Star teams in 2020 and 2022, shooting .244 and .233 from beyond the arc. It's a matter of aggression and getting to the line and making your FTs. Jeremy shot over 80% with the one handed technique.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan has a bit of a broken jumpshot, but it's not really terrible. The big leap in FT percentage once he took his guide hand off suggests there are other ways to fix it.

I am concerned about the rebounding, somewhat of a problem for Wembanyama, too. Not that they don't rebound, but they are sometimes weak or passive about them. Need to control those boards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a way better shooter than Simmons, he wasn't afraid to launch last season and I bet he worked on it this summer, I'm pretty sure he can become a decent shooter, while Simmons will never be one.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure that's true at all. He's played 56 games, and you're writing off his 3pt jumper for the rest of his career?

Also, Jimmy Butler will be going into the HOF as a career 32% 3G shooter. He made All Star teams in 2020 and 2022, shooting .244 and .233 from beyond the arc. It's a matter of aggression and getting to the line and making your FTs. Jeremy shot over 80% with the one handed technique.
    Sochan don't even have a pull up jumper right now. He is not going to be an all-star as a pull up threat like Kawhi and DJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan don't even have a pull up jumper right now. He is not going to be an all-star as a pull up threat like Kawhi and DJ.
    Bull . He's got a great pullup middie. He's even shot it right over the top of likes of KAT and PG13, both taller than him.

He was a ing rookie and you're writing off the rest of his career!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . He's got a great pullup middie. He's even shot it right over the top of likes of KAT and PG13, both taller than him.

He was a ing rookie and you're writing off the rest of his career!
    C'mon it is not great. You have this same argument for all the rookies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah his turnaround jumper in the lane is pretty sweet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon it is not great. You have this same argument for all the rookies.
    No. Blake is the rawest of all, and doesn't have much of anything. Malaki needs 3pt consistency, but I see that coming. His FT shooting, and college 3pt % say that it's only a matter of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not similar players. Sochan is not a fluid offensive player. He's more stiff as a player. He doesn't have a quick nice release on his shot, even a hitch in his shot, very stiff as a player. He's way over rated on this Spurs board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not similar players. Sochan is not a fluid offensive player. He's more stiff as a player. He doesn't have a quick nice release on his shot, even a hitch in his shot, very stiff as a player. He's way over rated on this Spurs board.
    56 games. 56.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure how you can watch Sochan and not see a fluid player. He's very mobile for his size. This gives him a lot of advantage over his weight class. When he's getting into the lane he's a big problem already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan isn’t that big. He’s 6’8 220. McDermott is 6’6 220 and Keldon is 6’5 225

he’s definitely a fluid player, that’s not really my biggest concern for him

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure how you can watch Sochan and not see a fluid player. He's very mobile for his size. This gives him a lot of advantage over his weight class. When he's getting into the lane he's a big problem already.
    As compared to Jimmy Butler no he isn't a fluid player. Sochan is more upright and not as quick. Butler is more of a scorer and a better ball handler. Sochan doesn't shoot the ball his form as well either.
    Butler looks more athletic in every area over all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As compared to Jimmy Butler no he isn't a fluid player. Sochan is more upright and not as quick. Butler is more of a scorer and a better ball handler. Sochan doesn't shoot the ball his form as well either.
    i dont think they're trying to do the same things or play the same position. draymond has always been the more natural comp, though sochan has to get stronger to live up to that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy Butler wasn't always Jimmy Butler. He was once a rookie, too. No one is saying that Sochan IS Jimmy Butler, just that maybe he COULD BE Jimmy Butler down the line. I mean, Kawhi turned into an All NBA caliber player, but his first two seasons, he pretty much stood in the corner and shot 3s. No one could see what he would become. Anyone who says they did is full of crap.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan isn’t that big. He’s 6’8 220. McDermott is 6’6 220 and Keldon is 6’5 225

he’s definitely a fluid player, that’s not really my biggest concern for him
    Sochan is big, has a long wing span.

Thread Information