Page 58 of 280 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 6986
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As we can see there is no end to all the examples of how evolution is flawed and inaccurate, what I showed above is a tiny fraction of all those examples. Only a total fool ignores reality.

I intentionally saved the above one for last. Now who out there didn't get it?

Something as complex as DNA just happened by chance, come on people are you really that stupid?

Avante...DNA came about because of a Master Designer
    you......(go ahead explain how DNA just came about by chance)

Prove this wrong/bogus, if you can't then shut the up about evolution.

http://evolutionfacts.com/Evolution-handbook/E-H-8a.htm
    Last edited by Avante; 08-23-2014 at 06:34 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Prove it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now watch as nobody does but talk . Who can disprove DNA, yep..nobody! So can we have DNA and evolution? Knowing DNA simply couldn't happen by chance, yep...impossible!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Now watch as nobody does but talk . Who can disprove DNA, yep..nobody! So can we have DNA and evolution? Knowing DNA simply couldn't happen by chance, yep...impossible!
    Where's your proof?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Francis Crick James Watson

In the nucleus of every cell in your body, there is a DNA molecule, containing all the information about your body. The color of your hair and your eyes, information about your internal organs, your external appearance, your height, and all your other characteristics are all encoded in your DNA. To understand how much information is contained in DNA, consider this comparison: If you wrote down the information in one DNA molecule, it would fill a library of 900 volumes of 500 pages each. To house these encyclopedias, you would need a library as long as a football field. This much information, invisible to us, is contained in one single molecule.

DNA proves that cells could not have come into being by chance. This is one of the countless clear proofs of God's existence.

We have mentioned just a few of the developments that occurred in the last century. Every branch of science separately affirms the invalidity of evolution. Despite this, evolutionists continue to cling to Darwin's "explanations." They even add new fabrications to the old ones. But these will still not make Darwin's famous barrel experiment work, because evolutionists still do not think scientifically. They do not accept the fact that the Almighty God created all living things.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    crofl. link says "jesus-is-savior.com"
    absolutely none of those 10 "flaws" are factual statements. not a single on
    this just gives names of people. how is this evidence of anything for either side?
    wow this is a link where one scientist from the 1800's disagreed with the theory of natural selection. so impressive. the program is called "creation moments" and at the top of their page it quotes genesis 1:1
    so according to this link, he said there wasn't enough evidence to support evolution, and therefore the answer must be creation, which has EVEN less evidence for it. excellent logic
    i'm glad this guy peppers in bible verses during his breakdown. weird avante, for somebody such as yourself who claims christianity and the bible is fraud, you seem to be posting a lot of christian links. plus this guy is horrendously wrong in his analysis

the guy in this video has zero scientific education, attended an non-accredited school, Midwestern Baptist College, and received a degree in religious educatoin.

here is a link that goes through everything he says and explains how much like yourself, avante, he has serious flaws in basic understanding on the topic. http://www.oocities.org/kenthovind/lies/chromosome.htm

here is a gem:

HOVIND .... I suspect you are aware that humans have 46 chromosomes and tobacco has 48. And amoebas have 50. And yet the evolution textbooks constantly say we came from an amoeba-like creature and yet they have already got more chromosomes than we do. They're ahead of us, not behind us.

MOORE Actually, I don't even know what species has most chromosomes but it's certainly not related to phylogenetic progression. I know of no evolutionary biologist that makes that claim.
    As we can see there is no end to all the examples of how evolution is flawed and inaccurate, what I showed above is a tiny fraction of all those examples. Only a total fool ignores reality.

I intentionally saved the above one for last. Now who out there didn't get it?

Something as complex as DNA just happened by chance, come on people are you really that stupid?

you......(go ahead explain how DNA just came about by chance)
    lol, you understand nothing about this. you have virtually no scientific education, as evidenced by your hilarious posting habits here

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Francis Crick James Watson

In the nucleus of every cell in your body, there is a DNA molecule, containing all the information about your body. The color of your hair and your eyes, information about your internal organs, your external appearance, your height, and all your other characteristics are all encoded in your DNA. To understand how much information is contained in DNA, consider this comparison: If you wrote down the information in one DNA molecule, it would fill a library of 900 volumes of 500 pages each. To house these encyclopedias, you would need a library as long as a football field. This much information, invisible to us, is contained in one single molecule.
    A lot of information can be accrued in four billion years. That quote actually helps the old earth theory.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    processes through mutation and natural selection.Amazing revelations about DNA

As scientists began to decode the human DNA molecule, they found something quite unexpected—an exquisite 'language' composed of some 3 billion genetic letters. "One of the most extraordinary discoveries of the twentieth century," says Dr. Stephen Meyer, director of the Center for Science and Culture at the Discovery Ins ute in Seattle, Wash., "was that DNA actually stores information—the detailed instructions for assembling proteins—in the form of a four-character digital code" (quoted by Lee Strobel, The Case for a Creator, 2004, p. 224).
    It is hard to fathom, but the amount of information in human DNA is roughly equivalent to 12 sets of The Encyclopaedia Britannica— an incredible 384 volumes" worth of detailed information that would fill 48 feet of library shelves!
    Yet in their actual size—which is only two millionths of a millimeter thick—a teaspoon of DNA, according to molecular biologist Michael Denton, could contain all the information needed to build the proteins for all the species of organisms that have ever lived on the earth, and "there would still be enough room left for all the information in every book ever written" ( Evolution: A Theory in Crisis , 1996, p. 334).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    as you see avante, i'm actually going through the garbage you are posting and responding to them. instead of responding, you keep spamming more links that you yourself haven't even read or watched.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    crofl. link says "jesus-is-savior.com"

absolutely none of those 10 "flaws" are factual statements. not a single on

this just gives names of people. how is this evidence of anything for either side?

wow this is a link where one scientist from the 1800's disagreed with the theory of natural selection. so impressive. the program is called "creation moments" and at the top of their page it quotes genesis 1:1

so according to this link, he said there wasn't enough evidence to support evolution, and therefore the answer must be creation, which has EVEN less evidence for it. excellent logic

i'm glad this guy peppers in bible verses during his breakdown. weird avante, for somebody such as yourself who claims christianity and the bible is fraud, you seem to be posting a lot of christian links. plus this guy is horrendously wrong in his analysis

the guy in this video has zero scientific education, attended an non-accredited school, Midwestern Baptist College, and received a degree in religious educatoin.

here is a link that goes through everything he says and explains how much like yourself, avante, he has serious flaws in basic understanding on the topic. http://www.oocities.org/kenthovind/lies/chromosome.htm

here is a gem:

HOVIND .... I suspect you are aware that humans have 46 chromosomes and tobacco has 48. And amoebas have 50. And yet the evolution textbooks constantly say we came from an amoeba-like creature and yet they have already got more chromosomes than we do. They're ahead of us, not behind us.

MOORE Actually, I don't even know what species has most chromosomes but it's certainly not related to phylogenetic progression. I know of no evolutionary biologist that makes that claim.

lol, you understand nothing about this. you have virtually no scientific education, as evidenced by your hilarious posting habits here
    So you are telling me that you can explain how DNA came about....right? Ok go ahead.

Trust me guy all those guys are far more educated that you are, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    processes through mutation and natural selection.Amazing revelations about DNA

As scientists began to decode the human DNA molecule, they found something quite unexpected—an exquisite 'language' composed of some 3 billion genetic letters. "One of the most extraordinary discoveries of the twentieth century," says Dr. Stephen Meyer, director of the Center for Science and Culture at the Discovery Ins ute in Seattle, Wash., "was that DNA actually stores information—the detailed instructions for assembling proteins—in the form of a four-character digital code" (quoted by Lee Strobel, The Case for a Creator, 2004, p. 224).
    It is hard to fathom, but the amount of information in human DNA is roughly equivalent to 12 sets of The Encyclopaedia Britannica— an incredible 384 volumes" worth of detailed information that would fill 48 feet of library shelves!
    Yet in their actual size—which is only two millionths of a millimeter thick—a teaspoon of DNA, according to molecular biologist Michael Denton, could contain all the information needed to build the proteins for all the species of organisms that have ever lived on the earth, and "there would still be enough room left for all the information in every book ever written" ( Evolution: A Theory in Crisis , 1996, p. 334).
    Arguments from incredulity?

How scientific.

My brain too small to comprehend complexity. Threrefore, Magic Jesus!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    So you are telling me that you can explain how DNA came about....right? Ok go ahead.

How do you measure their education, Avante?

Be specific. Make sure you on your own education in the process.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    as you see avante, i'm actually going through the garbage you are posting and responding to them. instead of responding, you keep spamming more links that you yourself haven't even read or watched.
    I've read all and watched all of them, do you really think this is the first time I've had this discussion? How did I know where they all were so quickly?

So you really think something as complex as DNA just came about by chance....right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I've read all and watched all of them, do you realy think is the first time I've had this discussion? How did I know where they all were so quickly?
    You Googled "how to spam a message board with Magic Jesus links against evolution."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

actually not really. i'll take my degree in biochemistry over his non-accredited degree in religious education any day of the week

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I've read all and watched all of them, do you really think this is the first time I've had this discussion? How did I know where they all were so quickly?

So you really think something as complex as DNA just came about by chance....right?
    you are either google or youtube searching "proof against atheism" and copy-pasting the links here. it's pretty transparent

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Hovind is a proven idiot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You Googled "how to spam a message board with Magic Jesus links against evolution."
    Lol

I'd bump this for Avante to see but he's got me on ignore too

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you are either google or youtube searching "proof against atheism" and copy-pasting the links here. it's pretty transparent
    Then there's always reality and facts. I 've had this same discussion many times I just used some sites I've used before.

So explain how we got DNA?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Then there's always reality and facts. I 've had this same discussion many times I just used some sites I've used before.

You have never discussed anything.

Basically all you do is list a bunch of spam to rationalize your life choices, then:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Then there's always real;ity and facts. I 've had this same discussion many times I just used some sites I've used before.

i'm not going to pretend to be a genetics expert, although some of the basics are known. we already know that simple RNA could be synthesized with the chemicals that were accessible on early earth. now which order/pairings would form spontaneously? random ones, for certain. but once a random sequence that coded for assembly/reproduction occurred, that sequence was the first "success" and is essentially the first champion of natural selection.

you can look into it, instead of asking me.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...l#.U_ksKrxdVks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Hovind is currently in a federal penitentiary.

lol

Thread Information