Page 59 of 112 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2792
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I think the reason why there is love for Lydia is because out of her, Marie, and Skylar, she is the least ed up woman. And she looks pretty good in her dress skirts and me heels. Maybe, Meth Damon and her can get together.

Name
    Billy Shears
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    Walter's gonna kill Hank. The talk about not killing family when he was with the lawyer was probably true, but once he realizes it's hank or prison, he'll probably kill Hank. That's if Hank continues to hesitate about going all out on turning in Walt. I don't think he'll get anything useful out of Pinkman and spend a few more episodes looking for his "proof" then when he finds it, Heisenberg will get rid of him.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    She got involved because she wanted to get involved, she used the children as collateral to get her way and to give the facade of wanting to protect them. Walter cares more about the kids than Skyler does.

ing Ted and taking money to bribe him without Walt's permission was pretty cun.ty too.
    The money for Ted wasn't a bribe. Skyler was Beneke Fabrications' accountant of record during the period being audited and she could have been on the hook legally if he didn't pay the balance he owed the IRS.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't know how you can't have sympathy for her. She actively took part in the business because it was the only way to keep the kids out of the house. I agree with Mono that she was very cun.ty in Season 1 by trying to force him into chemo and getting all over his ass about allegedly smoking weed he got from Jesse, but I can't find much fault with her since.
    All of this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

lol

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Honestly, I think people just didn't like Skyler, period. People found her cold and y and wanted any excuse to dislike her. There's no person on earth that wouldn't be as resentful as Skyler was after finding about Walt's lies and that he's a major drug producer. It seems crazy that she's seen as the villain in this case.

Once Skyler actively took part in the business, any sympathy one had was gone. Marie was annoying, but not endangering lies in any way as Skyler indirectly was.
    She's a good wet blanket, didn't really care for her character on Deadwood either.

hope and change
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    man, I just can't believe it continues to be this good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So many things are coming together in this show. There has been so much foreshadowing. There was a line by Saul a couple seasons ago, something like, "what is the first thing a lottery winner doesn't do when he wins the lottery? Buy a lottery ticket.." And then Walt puts the coordinates on the lottery ticket.

I can see Lydia trying to get Jesse back in the game, forcefully, to get the quality back up -- and Walt ends up trying to bust Jesse back out. Don't forget that he has an M60 in his trunk and the Ricin he pulled from the house in E1. Something is happening with one/both of those.
    Someone pointed this out. In season two, they had those weird flash forwards with the burned doll floating in Walt's pool, but only for a few episodes. Those episodes were:

"Seven Thirty-seven"
    "Down"
    "Over"
    "ABQ" (the airport code for Albuquerque)

The last episode has Jane's air traffic controller dad, distraught over her death, causing the mid air collision of a small plane and a 737 over Albuquerque, raining debris all over the city and Walt's house.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    The money for Ted wasn't a bribe. Skyler was Beneke Fabrications' accountant of record during the period being audited and she could have been on the hook legally if he didn't pay the balance he owed the IRS.
    But at that point she was already off the hook - she convinced the auditor that is was incompetence, so really it was only Ted on the hook for that fine. She decided to take Walt's money because she wanted to help Ted.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    But at that point she was already off the hook - she convinced the auditor that is was incompetence, so really it was only Ted on the hook for that fine. She decided to take Walt's money because she wanted to help Ted.
    No she wasn't. She specifically said that story would fall apart if they bothered to look at all into it once he didn't pay his back taxes.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    And if she hadn't been a vindictive little cun.t and gone back to Ted to begin with none of that would have been an issue.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Her act to get the auditor thinking it was incompetence was what got the IRS to agree to payment in lieu of a full and proper audit. That payment doesn't come through, though, and they're doubly motivated to open the books and go over everything with a fine-toothed comb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Finding myself strangely attracted to Saul....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    How did the lookout with a long range rifle get ambushed in the middle of flat desert?
    Not flat TBH. West Texas and Eastern NM is flat as but most of NM west of the central mountains - and Albuquerque- is not flat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I think the reason why there is love for Lydia is because out of her, Marie, and Skylar, she is the least ed up woman. And she looks pretty good in her dress skirts and me heels. Maybe, Meth Damon and her can get together.
    LMAO!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Do you guys listen to the dialogue? She specifically covered this. You think the IRS was going to ignore the debt and just never want it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Finding myself strangely attracted to Saul....

Wow what the ?

Crowned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Someone pointed this out. In season two, they had those weird flash forwards with the burned doll floating in Walt's pool, but only for a few episodes. Those episodes were:

"Seven Thirty-seven"
    "Down"
    "Over"
    "ABQ" (the airport code for Albuquerque)

The last episode has Jane's air traffic controller dad, distraught over her death, causing the mid air collision of a small plane and a 737 over Albuquerque, raining debris all over the city and Walt's house.
    Good catch. Also read about the episode where Jane died -- not really pertinent to the story now, just that it was foreshadowed -- Jesse made Jane breakfast in bed and took it to her. She woke up before he got there, and he goes "you weren't supposed to wake up.." she responded "ever?" Also, Walt lays his new baby down on the mattress, and puts down a spit up cloth next to her face and says something about "in case you spit up in your sleep.."

Another thing that is pretty neat is that Walt is sort of "absorbing" some mannerisms of the people he has killed. He killed Krazy 8 (who cut the crust off his sandwiches) and then Walt starting doing the same thing. He killed Mike, and started drinking whiskey on the rocks (he would previously order w/o rocks), and when he threw up, he placed a towel on the floor to kneel on -- which is what Gus Fring did when he threw up the poison pill he'd purposely ingested. (Just found the link that describes this: http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/08/bre...foreshadowing/)

Reading that link, there is a ton of color hints that Gilligan is dropping. Nothing is coincidental in this show.

I love the scene with Walt's neighbor dropping the groceries when she sees him and the oranges rolling out. In the Godfather movies, oranges were frequently used as a sign of impending danger.

Crowned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not flat TBH. West Texas and Eastern NM is flat as but most of NM west of the central mountains - and Albuquerque- is not flat.
    We also don't know that the lookout stayed on the perch when they went down in the hole. He was there when they arrived, but once they arrived, he may well have gotten down. It's not a plot hole, there's no reason to speculate one way or the other.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    Skysenberg.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's awesome! How much do you think they pinched out of that stack?

Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    almost time

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I love this . Wow

Thread Information