Page 594 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 9449454458459059159259359459559659759860464469410941594 ... LastLast
Results 14,826 to 14,850 of 41670
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drumpf said the USSR was right to invade Afghanistan

Why Why Why Why make that comment now, of all times, 30 years after Russia's fiasco invasion (which contributed mightily to USSR downfall),

with 16 of his mafiya having connections to Pootin and his mafiya, NRA corrupted by Russians,

and Trash beholden to Russians for $100Ms investments that save his bankrupt ass.

Mentally ill Trash has no idea of what he is saying, and doesn't know when to STFU

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As the oligarchy trashes the EPA and Dept of Interior ...

A Trump County Confronts the Administration Amid a Rash of Child Cancers

The children fell ill, one by one, with cancers that few families in this suburban Indianapolis community had ever heard of.

An avid swimmer struck down by glioblastoma, which grew a tumor in her brain.

Four children with Ewing’s sarcoma, a rare bone cancer.

Fifteen children with acute lymphocytic leukemia, including three cases diagnosed in the past year.

At first, families put the illnesses down to misfortune. But as cases mounted, parents started to ask:

Could it be something in the air or water?

Recent tests have identified a carcinogenic plume spreading underground, releasing
    vapors into homes.

Now, families in a county that voted overwhelmingly for President Trump are

making demands of his administration that collide directly with

one of his main agendas: the rolling back of health and environmental regulations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/02/climate/tce-cancer-trump-environment-deregulation.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

Trash, standing up for his cult base, says "This Will Not Pass on My Watch" j/k

Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-03-2019 at 11:50 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    state media in action: Washington Examiner publishes list of Trump accomplishments Trump gave them:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJIA down 500 points

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘The worst year of Donald Trump’s life’ is coming — and he’ll be powerless to stop it: historian

historian Jon Wiener boldly predicts in a column for the Los Angeles Times that 2019 will be “the worst year of Donald Trump’s life.”

At the center of the president’s troubles will be probes related to his 2016 election campaign in which the president’s own son told a Russian operative that he’d “love it” if they could offer them dirt on then-rival Hillary Clinton.

“It’s easy to get lost in the details of Russiagate and the guilty pleas of Trump associates involved in a range of crimes,

but what is developing is not that complicated,” Wiener explains.

“It’s a political corruption scandal with the potential to be larger than anything we’ve seen before in American history.”

Trump faces investigations into

whether he directed illegal hush payments to former mistresses,

whether he used his charity foundation as a personal slush fund, and

whether his personal fortune was created at least in part via elaborate tax fraud.

In the end, Wiener predicts that

it will all be too much for Trump to handle and he’ll rush for the exits.

“I’m betting that, in the end,

Trump resigns and gets an advance pardon for himself and his children,”

he writes.

“That may not happen until 2020, but in the meantime, 2019 will be the worst year of his life.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/wor...e+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After two years Trump is more ignorant on foreign policy

President Trump’s failure to study and comprehend

history,

foreign or military affairs,

security briefings and

geography

becomes more glaring as the last remaining national security adults have exited the administration (e.g., H.R. McMaster, Jim Mattis, Nikki Haley).

What is left is unadulterated Trump — bundle of misinformation, bravado and fractured fairy tales Trump tells himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...nl_most&wpmm=1

Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-03-2019 at 01:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol obama is who you're laughing at. went right over your head i see.

so no need to worry about voter fraud and illegals voting. great!

Why do you hold trump to a different level than President Obama!? You said you voted for President Obama but turned out he's a liar and you felt betrayed. Yet you support trump who keeps lying to his supporters and you defend him like your life depends on it.
    i supported obama with 2 votes and 0 for trump. think for yourself for once and think logical.

i hold the loons of the left accountable for what they claim. lies from misquotes & out of context quotes are used over and over again by them to beat down the president because they blindly hate the man; all this because they lost and didn't get to usher into the white house satan herself. it's all mildly entertaining though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

last time i gave a what the whole of europe thought about us was never. europe!

lmao

haha you bill gates!

No different than the

tsa's, ducks,kori s, chrissie's of spurstalk infamy!
    i have never once praised nor backed trump. i just call you stupid loons out for what yall are; mental re s.

DJIA futures off 1.5% on Apple warning about weak Chinese sales. If the Chinese economy catches a cold in 2019, the whole world might sneeze.
    hahaha you apple! crash and burn baby!

[COLOR=#0A0A0A][FONT=Helvetica]a “Game of Thrones”-style poster featuring an image of Trump and teasing Iran sanctions lay unfurled across the table directly in front of him. No explanation for the poster’s presence was given.[/IMG]
    last time i gave a what iran thought about us was never. iran!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you're just pissed about the calf tats, joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    europe!

haha you bill gates!

hahaha you apple! crash and burn baby!

iran!
    totally chill, mentally stable poster tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're just pissed about the calf tats, joey.
    you're such a weak troll and an even weaker man.

totally chill, mentally stable poster tbh
    yeah, i am. i believe in our country and our people; i also believe in giving our people opportunities instead of the that is being ushered in from the ME and the like. sorry if i love this country and you don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i supported obama with 2 votes and 0 for trump. think for yourself for once and think logical.

i hold the loons of the left accountable for what they claim. lies from misquotes & out of context quotes are used over and over again by them to beat down the president because they blindly hate the man; all this because they lost and didn't get to usher into the white house satan herself. it's all mildly entertaining though.
    Misqoutes and out of context? He's flat out lied and y'all eat that up. I share your frustrations from Obama but you have to be consistent when it comes to holding the president accountable too.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    show us new pics so we can see how you tried to cover that up, joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, i am. i believe in our country and our people; i also believe in giving our people opportunities instead of the that is being ushered in from the ME and the like. sorry if i love this country and you don't.
    and yet you want microsoft and apple dead

wonder what your thoughts on google, amazon, and facebook are

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

With so many liberal posters here against capitalism, how do they explain CAPITALIST Google, Amazon, FB, MS, APPL?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Besides boutons, who is against capitalism on the whole?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Misqoutes and out of context? He's flat out lied and y'all eat that up. I share your frustrations from Obama but you have to be consistent when it comes to holding the president accountable too.
    how many times have you heard that trump mocked a handicapped man or that he's a nazi? lmao!

show us new pics so we can see how you tried to cover that up, joey.
    you're such a ty troll and before this you were ty at nba2k. next!

i want them all to fail and never be heard from again.

With so many liberal posters here against capitalism, how do they explain CAPITALIST Google, Amazon, FB, MS, APPL?
    right? they refuse to go against the tech giants because they all share the same warped ideology. lefty loons really do love them some authoritarianism.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i want them all to fail and never be heard from again.
    What cell phone do you use?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you ing bugging me again you ing sucking got? off you little !

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides boutons, who is against capitalism on the whole?
    Well, how do you think living wage, right to health care, affordable college education, affordable housing, etc is going to be paid for?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can House Democrats release Donald Trump's tax returns?

Attention has focused on a provision of the law known as 26 U.S. Code § 6103.

This allows the chairman of the tax-writing House Ways and Means Committee, among other senior lawmakers, to seek returns by sending a written request to the Treasury Secretary.

Officially, the decision to release the returns would be made by the Treasury Secretary, not the White House,

although it’s not difficult to imagine presidential pressure being exerted on the secretary to refuse.

This legal authority is almost a century old, said University of Virginia law professor George Yin.

"Congress decided that tax information should remain confidential except in two situations," Yin
    has written.

"First, it authorized the president to determine whether any tax information could be disclosed. And,
    in 1924, it gave the same power to certain congressional committees." After Watergate, the presidential power was rescinded, but the congressional power remains.

Once in the hands of rank and file lawmakers,

it would be hard to stop the returns -- perhaps with some redactions -- from reaching the public.

The reason: Under
    Article 1, Section 6 of the Cons ution, known as the "speech or debate" clause, lawmakers are exempt from executive or judicial branch consequences -- such as criminal and civil penalties -- for "legislative acts" made as part of their official responsibilities.

Can Treasury Steve Mnuchin refuse the request?

He can try.

"The law has rarely been exercised, but when it has come up, to my knowledge, there has not been any controversy about compliance with the congressional request," Yin told PolitiFact.

"The statute does not provide any grounds to refuse. So if the Treasury Secretary refuses the congressional request, we are largely in new territory."

Mnuchin told the New York Times in October that "if they win the House and there is a request, we will work with our general counsel and the IRS general counsel on any requests."

scholars view this argument as a red herring, countering that Congress has a legitimate interest in executive branch oversight.

"The Cons ution calls upon the House, along with the Senate, both to enact legislation and to oversee whether those laws are faithfully executed.

To fulfill its oversight responsibility, I believe the House should demand the president’s tax returns."

,two elements could make the justification for demanding Trump’s returns even stronger,

One strategy would be to limit the request to tax returns filed during Trump’s presidency -- when Trump, in theory, could have influenced the IRS from above.

The second strategy is to wait for Special Counsel Robert Mueller to release his report to Congress on Russian interference in the 2016 election. If Mueller’s report includes references to material from Trump’s returns -- which, as a law enforcement officer, he almost certainly has access to -- then Congress would have a strong argument for demanding a look themselves as a way of vetting Mueller’s conclusions.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...umps-tax-retu/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, how do you think living wage, right to health care, affordable college education, affordable housing, etc is going to be paid for?
    I don't think any of those will be addressed nationally except health care and none of that is an argument against capitalism on the whole.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why are you ing bugging me again you ing sucking got? off you little !
    lol sissy afraid to say what phone he uses.

I currently have a Motorola phone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesn't matter and neither do you. off got! what part of idgaf about you don't you get already you ing stalking ass pos?

Thread Information