Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Speaking of bench play, that could be the Mavs undoing. They’re so desperate for bench scoring they’re letting Jaden Hardy play He’s been halfway decent, but that definitely wasn’t the plan. Hardaway, Green, and Exum are all almost unplayably bad.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of bench play, that could be the Mavs undoing. They’re so desperate for bench scoring they’re letting Jaden Hardy play He’s been halfway decent, but that definitely wasn’t the plan. Hardaway, Green, and Exum are all almost unplayably bad.
    Is Kleber anywhere near return?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post11066039

This, the steps of coping. You've passed denial and now you're at least accepting the fact. Now you're rationalizing.

Ok Dr. now go yourself go ahead and cope with that.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Kleber anywhere near return?
    perhaps game 6, 7, if it comes to that... But how much would a Kleber, coming right out of injury, help?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe you're right, but his several chins says otherwise to me. There seems to be no basketball reason for him to carry that bulk around.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Maybe you're right, but his several chins says otherwise to me. There seems to be no basketball reason for him to carry that bulk around.
    Everybody keep in mind that this re once said that Dwight Howard was a “black Kevin Love”

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green has been giving y'all good minutes, but he had some dumb plays last night. I still like him out there creating chaos. Not sure what's up with Exum, seems like he shrivelled when the playoffs started.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im not g@y tbh I don’t care if he doesn’t have big, juicy muscles with washboard abs as long he’s dropping 30+ and winning in the playoffs imho

All about results
    People still pulling the looks card are just reaching for whatever they can. Joker and Luka look like a couple of construction workers...but they are the two best players in the league. Let's be honest though, if he was on the Spurs you would be saying he ate too much Taco Cabana every time the Spurs lost

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People still pulling the looks card are just reaching for whatever they can. Joker and Luka look like a couple of construction workers...but they are the two best players in the league. Let's be honest though, if he was on the Spurs you would be saying he ate too much Taco Cabana every time the Spurs lost
    Barkley would be saying "big old Luka ate too many churros."

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody keep in mind that this re once said that Dwight Howard was a “black Kevin Love”
    Given Dwight's career, I'm not sure why you think I was wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im not g@y tbh I don’t care if he doesn’t have big, juicy muscles with washboard abs as long he’s dropping 30+ and winning in the playoffs imho

All about results
    Agree. All about results. Thus far he is fighting through injuries. All about winning in the playoffs. Thus far he hasn't. And not because he isn't great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, it was THE black Kevin Love. But I'm pretty sure Kevin contributed to more deep playoff runs than Dwight did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, it was THE black Kevin Love. But I'm pretty sure Kevin contributed to more deep playoff runs than Dwight did.
    I can't think of two big men with more opposite games than Kevin Love and Dwight Howard tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given Dwight's career, I'm not sure why you think I was wrong.
    one guy was a center who did his work in the paint and couldnt shoot

the other was a power forward who did his work on the perimeter and midrange, and shot lots of 3s

dwight as the main guy carried a team to the finals and multiple playoff appearances

love as the main guy never made the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. All about results. Thus far he is fighting through injuries. All about winning in the playoffs. Thus far he hasn't. And not because he isn't great.
    right. it was lukas body fat that led to tim hardaway and porzingis disappearing in elimination games against the clippers. just like it was his body fat that caused a guy to fall into his knee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka's led his team to the Conference Finals at age 23 and 25, anyone trying to already pin the "can't win when it counts" label on him is really grasping at straws.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    one guy was a center who did his work in the paint and couldnt shoot

the other was a power forward who did his work on the perimeter and midrange, and shot lots of 3s

yeah uhhh...other than polar opposite playing styles, basically the same player!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Luka's led his team to the Conference Finals at age 23 and 25, anyone trying to already pin the "can't win when it counts" label on him is really grasping at straws.
    ...fine, as "Shane" states..."Prove it."

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    ...fine, as "Shane" states..."Prove it."
    Reading comprehension fail. It counts every game of every round.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Reading comprehension fail. It counts every game of every round.
    I'm referencing making the playoffs, A.

& winning the last game you play, B.

There is nothing else.
    He ain't done that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The standards for Luka are set ridiculously high compared to other players, probably highest since Lebron. Actually I saw a post somewhere that said that the only other player in NBA history to have numbers like he has had this season and not win MVP was Lebron. Didn't fact check though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hi

Thread Information