Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who do you think's going to control legal weed distribution if it gets legalized? I guarantee you the cigarette companies have box designs and brand names ready to go before the ink even dries on a legalized weed law. That's actually why I don't want weed legalized. Think about all the they put in cigarettes other than tobacco. Decriminalization is the best way to go about it if you ask me.
    Except if legalized it will be at the state level, likely, as that is the movement and California is about to decide on that issue. Those tobacco companies are registered on a federal level, where marijuana will still be illegal, and I think that might mean it won't be able to happen.

Anyway, growing marijuana would be legalized as well as possession of up to an oz. if I remember correctly in the bill being decided on in Cali, which is pretty damn nice if you ask me, I wouldn't mind having those privileges, worry-free.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can't afford to lose any more brain cells...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone know what temp THC vaporizes at? temperature sensors are not hard to make with semiconductors and $500 is just plain stupid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Unless by special you mean laced with PCP, then I seriously doubt it and am 100% sure you're just a ing dumbass
    Talk to me after trying some quality weed

Dumb

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone know what temp THC vaporizes at? temperature sensors are not hard to make with semiconductors and $500 is just plain stupid.
    190 celcius works pretty well

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Talk to me after trying some quality weed

Dumb
    lol not knowing why you're laughing
    lol trying overly hard to seem high
    lol smoking ty weed
    lol "quality weed"
    lol lefty

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    lol not knowing why you're laughing
    lol trying overly hard to seem high
    lol smoking ty weed
    lol "quality weed"
    lol lefty
    lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    Why would you get high everyday? What purpose would it serve?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    quality weed? you mean nug, chron, indo, kine, kind, kb, what...?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I gotta ask the people who get high often, what do you get out of it at this point?
    What is "high" like for you now?

I haven't smoked in probably a decade now but when I did, I would usually get silly for a while before mellowing out and tripping. I couldn't imagine doing before work or anything because I used to do it before school and would just zone out.

I liked the silly phase. It was fun. I don't understand why that seems to be so looked down upon now. That's why I kept doing it for a couple of years, usually 3-4 times a day back then.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    Yes. Very cool.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    I gotta ask the people who get high often, what do you get out of it at this point?
    "High" for several years has just been a different state of reality for me. It was just a different functional state and still is. The interesting question is what I get out of it now? For years, it was fun and formative; it was enjoyable to saturate myself with the early 20's pothead culture and made me more aware, curious and skeptical a person. That 's over with, I've learned everything marijuana had to teach me. Now I just smoke at night to relax and unwind and trip out for a bit before I fall asleep.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    I guess it's worth the risk of being caught. I guess it's something only someone who gets " high" can understand.

Still don't see it. Though I can say the same thing about people that smoke.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers

I haven't smoked in probably a decade now but when I did, I would usually get silly for a while before mellowing out and tripping. I couldn't imagine doing before work or anything because I used to do it before school and would just zone out.

I liked the silly phase. It was fun. I don't understand why that seems to be so looked down upon now. That's why I kept doing it for a couple of years, usually 3-4 times a day back then.
    I simply enjoy the buzz.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Smoking weed makes Random Guy forget that his wife is having extramarital relationships.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    ^I loled

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons

I would say its cool if you smoke...even everyday. As long as weed doesnt become who you are and what you are about. If I asked someone who knows both guys to describe them, the first words out of their mouth about the first guy would probably be funny, smart, or a cool chill guy. The first words outta the mouth about the 2nd guy would be "pothead". And thats when I think its not cool...if thats all that you have to be characterized as.

Respond if ya want....
    That's really what it boils down too. It's a case-by-case situation as some guys will let it consume them while others can smoke all the time, and live a normal life. It all comes down to the person using it, and you can say the same thing about any other drug really.

Thread Information