Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's got Ak-47's. He's a gorilla. A Comanche gorilla, patrollin the interwebs. It's how he rolls.

He's funny.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    koriwhat, if you say you don't care, why do you type so much about it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs>Spurs is the worst/best. He says the dumbest stuff, is the biggest hypocrite and complains the most without ever talking ball.

But he does it on purpose bc that his shtick.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So we get you recognized on this forum, turn you into somebody that ppl actually pay attention to, and this is what you do, huh? Bite the mutha in hand that mutha in feeds you. After all we did for you, this is how you repay us. Mutha a
    You didn't make so quit posting bull over bull . A basketball forum is made for discussion hence the name not trolling you dip .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also maintain my position that koriwhat is somehow responsible for 90% of the flaws of the NBA forum..he's rude, he's phobic, he uses personal insults, I've literally never seen him mention an NBA player in any part of the forum other than talking about when he met George Hill at a bowling alley..he encourages kids to drop out of high school..

He makes fun of us for not drinking the classiest beer..he had to have been baiting people by posting pictures of his calf tattoos in the first place..

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    You're the one that exposed my facebook profile to everyone you re .
    Oh, so you're finally done pretending you're not Tacker?

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I got banned in the first 20 minutes after I went to a Milwaukee Bucks Real GM forum and went Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! and posted a picture of an asian doing railroad slavework.
    lol..

I got banned too, for telling Bulls fans that they were butthurt about Wade's comments.

RealGM is garbage.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here ya are, Mono, I'll move my foot over just a little so you & Heat have room on the banana peel.

muhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs>Spurs is the worst/best. He says the dumbest stuff, is the biggest hypocrite and complains the most without ever talking ball.

But he does it on purpose bc that his shtick.

He serves his purpose. He amuses me. His Omnipotence appreciates a good clown.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He's got Ak-47's. He's a gorilla. A Comanche gorilla, patrollin the interwebs. It's how he rolls.

He's funny.
    yep i'm so fake that after whottt decided to go to the internet police about me, he hasn't posted since that day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat, if you say you don't care, why do you type so much about it?
    cause im a in secretary!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't get rid of all the trolling, that is impossible and dumb. The NBA forum has a great personality, but gets old from time to time.

If you get rid of the booty hurt people, a lot of it would clean up. If Koriwhat did not respond, it would go away and mitigate itself. I know that is not fair bc they are attacking him, but that is how it is. Some people deserve some of it, but the stuff that goes on and on gets old.

There is still plenty of ball discussion, but the racism and other stuff crosses the line sometimes. It can be funny, but not to the point where it is at.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh I have one legitimate question -

Why did kori/timvp approve all those lakaluva/calf tat trolls a few days ago just to make this thread?
    I asked timvp the same thing

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    cause im a in secretary!

wait, i thought you were male?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all, dumbasses, I didn't say we were getting rid of all the trolling.

The basic message is ...

Don't get too personal.
    Know when to quit.
    Get some new material.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can't get rid of all the trolling, that is impossible and dumb. The NBA forum has a great personality, but gets old from time to time.

If you get rid of the booty hurt people, a lot of it would clean up. If Koriwhat did not respond, it would go away and mitigate itself. I know that is not fair bc they are attacking him, but that is how it is. Some people deserve some of it, but the stuff that goes on and on gets old.

There is still plenty of ball discussion, but the racism and other stuff crosses the line sometimes. It can be funny, but not to the point where it is at.
    DPG, gettin' his $3 bill on.

I move cars motherf*cker Don Ready's Avatar
    My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    yep i'm so fake that after whottt decided to go to the internet police about me, he hasn't posted since that day
    You didn't have to tell us that. We already knew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop! Just stop! You're gonna force me to leave this thread ... I can't even get my together. Great, GREAT,clown.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First of all, dumbasses, I didn't say we were getting rid of all the trolling.
    Heat, puttin' down his Glock.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    This thread is so gay...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is so gay...
    Raise the bar..are you still mad about the HOF?..I voted for you, bro..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously ST isn't going to suddenly outlaw trolling. Trolling is part of its fabric. Though some ish goes to far and needs to be reeled in. Posting personal information and threatening to scalp people over the internet is going too far, imo tbh. Flooding the board with dozens of lakaluva, calf tat, miami heat bandwagon trolls makes the humor burn out quickly.

tbh, when trolling is done by the experts and doesn't get stuck on the same ol' topic everyone else is trying to troll, it's usually gold.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    This thread is so gay...
    lol almost losing to Medvedenko

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DPG, gettin' his $3 bill on.
    Culburn, I suggest heeding the Princess's message of "get some new material."

tee hee.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Heat, puttin' down his Glock.
    now that the mexican standoff is over, wanna do lunch tomorrow? I love the Chuckbox, ever been there?

Thread Information