some folk'll beat the yolks and whip the whites
    He did; was doing a fast post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reasons I celebrate the holiday have nothing to do with religion (although I'm not an atheist) and everything to do with family. If I go to a Christmas party, it has to do with wanting to have a good time and spend time with people who's company I enjoy. It has nothing to do with Christ and I am at no point celebrating his birth. If somehow this makes me a hypocrite in any of your eyes, the allow me to quote butons:

GFY.

Merry Christmas!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Manny. Remind me not to post in a religious thread until you are on scene. I don't want to respond to this anymore. We're talking about egg nog and SNL skits now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if atheists are celebrating Christmas with the Christians, who is leading the war on Christmas?
    Frosty the Strawman

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Damn, Manny. Remind me not to post in a religious thread until you are on scene. I don't want to respond to this anymore. We're talking about egg nog and SNL skits now.
    See, and THAT'S what the holidays are really all about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reasons I celebrate the holiday have nothing to do with religion (although I'm not an atheist) and everything to do with family. If I go to a Christmas party, it has to do with wanting to have a good time and spend time with people who's company I enjoy. It has nothing to do with Christ and I am at no point celebrating his birth. If somehow this makes me a hypocrite in any of your eyes, the allow me to quote butons:

GFY.

Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sorry! I had my face buried in a physics book studying for a final tomorrow so when I popped open Spurstalk all that pent up holiday rage spilled out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Physics?

Make sure you review the Egg Nog Recipe - it'll taste that much better tomorrow night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its my last final. As soon as I leave that room I'm walking across the street with some friends and hitting up the local bar. I believe by the time tomorow evening rolls around I will be fully drunk and won't have to worry about how bad egg nog tastes or who's traditions I'm celebrating.

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its my last final. As soon as I leave that room I'm walking across the street with some friends and hitting up the local bar. I believe by the time tomorow evening rolls around I will be fully drunk and won't have to worry about how bad egg nog tastes or who's traditions I'm celebrating.
    Those brainiacs at CERN are getting ready to re-write all the Physics books so, don't bother scoring well, you're just going to have to re-learn it all anyway.

Seems they're closing in on Higgs Boson's "God Particle" and may have it cornered. Combine that with the other brainiacs possible flinging a booger faster than the speed of light, about a month ago, and, , all that learnin' you have bouncing around in your head may just be meaningless by the time you sober up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why I am studying finance. Everyone learns something, then when that knowledge leads to a colossal up of epic proportions, we continue doing the same thing! (aside: I have my first final tonight and my last final tomorrow and yes, I will also be getting drunk!) YAY JESUS!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those brainiacs at CERN are getting ready to re-write all the Physics books so, don't bother scoring well, you're just going to have to re-learn it all anyway.

Seems they're closing in on Higgs Boson's "God Particle" and may have it cornered. Combine that with the other brainiacs possible flinging a booger faster than the speed of light, about a month ago, and, , all that learnin' you have bouncing around in your head may just be meaningless by the time you sober up.
    Yeah, I'm sure that's the physics class that he's in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm sure that's the physics class that he's in.
    I'm pretty sure sub-atomic particle physics and the limitations of the speed at which particles can move are pretty fundamental to all physics.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This is why I am studying finance. Everyone learns something, then when that knowledge leads to a colossal up of epic proportions, we continue doing the same thing! (aside: I have my first final tonight and my last final tomorrow and yes, I will also be getting drunk!) YAY JESUS!
    That's why Manny's learning how to be a weatherman. You can be wrong half the time!

Tbh, that's the most challenging part of being in comm... you can't rest on your knowledge.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Well said Yoni. What a neat time to be alive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well said Yoni. What a neat time to be alive.
    I still want my ing flying car!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Edit: probably poor taste
    intended as a reply to the egg nog recipe, but the thread was hot, so it wound up where it wound up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    placement was serendipity from my POV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread has taken a rather unentertaining turn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread has taken a rather unentertaining turn
    It's inevitable in this Forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    intended as a reply to the egg nog recipe, but the thread was hot, so it wound up where it wound up.
    That "edit" replaced something to the effect of "sounds like slavery" in response to your "throwing on the yolk and whipping the whites". I changed it for the reason stated in the edit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure sub-atomic particle physics and the limitations of the speed at which particles can move are pretty fundamental to all physics.
    Maybe. But not to the point where one's going to have to relearn the acceleration due to gravity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ I guess. TBH, I really don't know.

Thread Information