Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Go to bed DMC...I've ed you good tonight and it'll only get worse...and they say you can't get blood out of a turnip

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He must be a Twinkie eating Native American....dude's education funded 100% by the US government...explains why his fangers are so fat...all that gubbermint cheese
    Wild goose chase
    Emasculated again
    Teamless got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Go to bed DMC...I've ed you good tonight and it'll only get worse...and they say you can't get blood out of a turnip
    Laughing at yourself repeatedly puts you in the same boat as a fat mexican prison guard who I also destroyed.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    so, speaking of particle physics, I believe that the average radiative intensity of sunlight in autumn (from summer solstice to winter solstice, to be exact) is the highest of all seasons because the earth is moving closer to the sun during this process, which increases the frequency of light (Doppler effect). Similarly, the sunlight intensity is weaker in spring compared to the other 3 seasons, and it's the same reason why the sun radiation is stronger in the morning than it is in the afternoon. Am I right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Not going to read through this entire thread, but I love how Kool tucked tale when he was getting destroyed by me (nothing new) in the Dubai Slavery thread, only to try and troll Rogue's waters with Scarlett later (failed thread), and now his latest crusade is running with a handpic (are you ing serious?)after being called out as a snowball daddeh's boy.

At least you got a couple allies in this crusade, as well as some kindred spirits too. You live off your parents, mouse lives off government nom-noms, and pego lives off his in-laws

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Not going to read through this entire thread, but I love how Kool tucked tale when he was getting destroyed by me (nothing new) in the Dubai Slavery thread, only to try and troll Rogue's waters with Scarlett later (failed thread), and now his latest crusade is running with a handpic (are you ing serious?)after being called out as a snowball daddeh's boy.

At least you got a couple allies in this crusade, as well as some kindred spirits too. You live off your parents, mouse lives off government nom-noms, and pego lives off his in-laws
    ^ and Jerry Sandusky believes he only tried to help

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Do you wanna revisit that thread? Especially how it ended with you calling me "massah" after being instructed to do so?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so, speaking of particle physics, I believe that the average radiative intensity of sunlight in autumn (from summer solstice to winter solstice, to be exact) is the highest of all seasons because the earth is moving closer to the sun during this process, which increases the frequency of light (Doppler effect). Similarly, the sunlight intensity is weaker in spring compared to the other 3 seasons, and it's the same reason why the sun radiation is stronger in the morning than it is in the afternoon. Am I right?
    I have no idea. My work is done under a vacuum in a research lab.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    See, you opened a can of worms. You should just let sleeping gods lie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    and my theory about "the variation of sunlight radiation according to seasons" also explains why s originated from Sub-Saharan Africa, imho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and my theory about "the variation of sunlight radiation according to seasons" also explains why s originated from Sub-Saharan Africa, imho.
    Do you think the first fried chicken was just an anomaly of the intense sunlight of the Sahara?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    roasted chicken imho, since you can never fry a chicken without any oil, no matter how intense the sunlight is. people and animals living in the south hemisphere receive more radiation from the sun so they have to grow darker in order to avoid getting burnt, and it's for the same reason why a penguin's back, head and wings are black imho.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kool has been so desperate this year, tbh, as DD said..

His threads barely get responses anymore, despite his stat-padding..his shtick is played out and bland, tbh..he went from high-quality trolling in the NBA forum years ago to making Scarlett Johansson troll threads nowadays..

I've met many young, African immigrants with rich parents over the years, and Cedric definitely fits the criteria, tbh..African immigrant trying hard to fit into American mainstream culture, attempting to portray a ghetto lifestyle, when in reality, he had servants in Africa and maids in Texas..

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    roasted chicken imho, since you can never fry a chicken without any oil, no matter how intense the sunlight is. people and animals living in the south hemisphere receive more radiation from the sun so they have to grow darker in order to avoid getting burnt, and it's for the same reason why a penguin's back, head and wings are black imho.
    That's not why penguins are colored that way.

silverblk mystix

silverblk mystix

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dmc gettin pwned?

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    fat & yellow hand, tbh

his fingers are just long enough for him to take hold of his erected Asian and masturbate. Asians don't need long fingers anyway, when their s are mostly the same size as their thumbs imho.
    Your new style of posting has made you my favorite poster on ST, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh My God !!! DMC posted a picture of his hand !!!!

oh noes !!! call the police

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    slow day on spurstalk when this is considered material to bash someone with. We all know cedric the virgin needs some encouragement after being pretty much put on blast the past month of January in itself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You know you're winning when the emoticon autism crew finds your hilarious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    If you guys are so cool then post pics of your hands. Here is mine! DMC! Solidarity, brother!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cedric's sex live involves his hand so much that he thinks it's taboo to post a picture of it.

Thread Information