Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not the finish line, that's just where you fell down declaring victory again.

Are you feeling insecure? You've claimed victory three times so far in this thread.
    You have nothing. If it were a contest I'd win by default.

I'm sitting on a beach in Australia. I feel just fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biting my ankles.

Enjoy your vacay.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Parkland

• 12months
    • 1,200American kids killed by guns
    • 1,200stories about the lives they led, reported by teen journalists across the country

Fatal shootings of children have been on the rise, government data show.

But as the deaths mount, the toll is bigger than what numbers can capture.

Working with
    The Trace, Miami Herald, and McClatchy,

student reporters set out to measure the void left in homes and classrooms that have lost young people to the pull of a trigger.

See their names:

https://sinceparkland.org/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol 1st Amendment superpatriots demand society subsidize the social costs of gun use at public hospitals and through higher insurance premiums.
    NM Gov. declares public health emergency, suspending open and concealed carry for thirty days after a spate of gun violence.

Gun violence is a public health problem of considerable proportions in the US, there ought to be public studies on the factors and dimensions.

It's pretty hard to argue that the relative ease of getting guns and carrying them in public in the US doesn't contribute to large costs in blood and treasure that are collectively borne.

https://twitter.com/GovMLG/status/16...178763292?s=20

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Haven’t seen Gaythan89 since April. There is a greater than zero chance he caught a Jan 6 conviction

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    NM Gov. declares public health emergency, suspending open and concealed carry for thirty days after a spate of gun violence.

Gun violence is a public health problem of considerable proportions in the US, there ought to be public studies on the factors and dimensions.

It's pretty hard to argue that the relative ease of getting guns and carrying them in public in the US doesn't contribute to large costs in blood and treasure that are collectively borne.

https://twitter.com/GovMLG/status/16...178763292?s=20

Bad time to discuss gun control when national theft is thru the roof

The amount of time it takes for Cops to arrive for a call is steadily increasing for all 9/11 calls

As a Euro I empathize but today more important issues.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, exposing posers is much more important.

Still won’t try something else huh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven’t seen Gaythan89 since April. There is a greater than zero chance he caught a Jan 6 conviction
    Could have died from teh sniffles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

IS OBAMA GAY?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No. But his dreams were

It's a funny story to have fun. It has no influence on anything. US society has turned the page on gay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD!!?!??!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad time to discuss gun control when national theft is thru the roof

The amount of time it takes for Cops to arrive for a call is steadily increasing for all 9/11 calls

so your answer to alleged theft rates is to arm the populace? You sure like stupid.

There is no comprehensive federal crime reporting because of the inherent distrust and lack of information sharing between law enforcement agencies. The national reports that are cobbled together are almost entirely made by right wing and LEO lobby types.

The report that is being fearmongered likes hand waving at increases over 2019 crime rates where if you do not remember everyone was staying home because of the pandemic.

Burglary against residences is down from last year and while fraud and nonresidential burglaries are up, arming the populace for a vigilante fix is idiotic.

Housing prices, stagnant wages, income inequality, and education funding are what actually associate.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    so your answer to alleged theft rates is to arm the populace? You sure like stupid.

There is no comprehensive federal crime reporting because of the inherent distrust and lack of information sharing between law enforcement agencies. The national reports that are cobbled together are almost entirely made by right wing and LEO lobby types.

The report that is being fearmongered likes hand waving at increases over 2019 crime rates where if you do not remember everyone was staying home because of the pandemic.

Burglary against residences is down from last year and while fraud and nonresidential burglaries are up, arming the populace for a vigilante fix is idiotic.

Housing prices, stagnant wages, income inequality, and education funding are what actually associate.
    No one said arm people. Just don't disarm them. Thieves are less likely to focus on areas there might be "a racist old man in the window". I was told.

Big picture - Americans like to buy property and hide in it. Fill it up with commercial items. Leaving the house only in big car.

It's a different mentality here than almost anywhere else in the World.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one said arm people. Just don't disarm them. Thieves are less likely to focus on areas there might be "a racist old man in the window". I was told.

Big picture - Americans like to buy property and hide in it. Fill it up with commercial items. Leaving the house only in big car.

It's a different mentality here than almost anywhere else in the World.
    US gun control does not take away people's guns. It has been tried and struck down by SCOTUS. See er vs DC for example. You are essentially spouting the NRA baseless fearmongering of "don't take muh guns" and the false dichotomy of good people and bad people. This just further show you are not a euro in the slightest and instead a bonafide US maga .

US gun control limits new guns from being purchased by screened individuals. So the logical conclusion is that you want more gun from the ease of access.

Euros actually have tons of gun control. For example in Poland, you have to apply for a license and have justification to purchase a gun. In the time you claimed to be in Poland and are obviously lying about, only the cops and LEO types could have guns.

And again home burglaries are down since last year. Basically you are full of all the way around and spouting the maga line.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    US gun control does not take away people's guns. It has been tried and struck down by SCOTUS. See er vs DC for example. You are essentially spouting the NRA baseless fearmongering of "don't take muh guns" and the false dichotomy of good people and bad people. This just further show you are not a euro in the slightest and instead a bonafide US maga .

US gun control limits new guns from being purchased by screened individuals. So the logical conclusion is that you want more gun from the ease of access.

Euros actually have tons of gun control. For example in Poland, you have to apply for a license and have justification to purchase a gun. In the time you claimed to be in Poland and are obviously lying about, only the cops and LEO types could have guns.

And again home burglaries are down since last year. Basically you are full of all the way around and spouting the maga line.
    Again, you're attempting to put arguments in my mouth. I didn't say I'm against gun control.

I know Europe and most this World is more strict.

Overall this is a good post. I agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, you're attempting to put arguments in my mouth. I didn't say I'm against gun control.

I know Europe and most this World is more strict.

Overall this is a good post. I agree.
    You said that this was a bad time for gun control because of the rise of theft. If it is a bad time to discuss gun control that means it is a bad time for limiting the access to guns. The logical conclusion from not limiting guns is that people should not have more difficulty to get a weapon.

You like to dog whistle as such and then play stupid. It's what you do WC. Now go and pretend to be a Caribbean woman again.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You said that this was a bad time for gun control because of the rise of theft. If it is a bad time to discuss gun control that means it is a bad time for limiting the access to guns. The logical conclusion from not limiting guns is that people should not have more difficulty to get a weapon.

You like to dog whistle as such and then play stupid. It's what you do WC. Now go and pretend to be a Caribbean woman again.
    Your analysis is longer than my original message.

Why are you so shaken by me being European. It doesn't define me but I am proud and feel we have a standard to uphold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your analysis is longer than my original message.

Why are you so shaken by me being European. It doesn't define me but I am proud and feel we have a standard to uphold.
    I'm not shaken. I know you are full of . Have fun trying to dissociate more and failing.

Thread Information