Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Splatty Ills must be the league-leader in falling down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe a professional NBA team is actually starting Trey Lyles and Bryn Forbes
    That Lyles guy would start on 20 other teams today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atlanta isn't that bad. I mean they've only gone 3-15 since Dec 10, and 5-26 in their last 31 games.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So spurs fell behind when Marco and Bryn shared court in th 2nd q. Offense stagnated and defense disappeared .

Hopefully pop won't go back to them in the second half.

If the spurs get the lead in the 4th. I fully expect pop to revert back to these 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep begging on their knees for Pop to come back when he’s already looked checked out a couple of seasons now
    And scouting for players that were good 5 years ago
    Perhaps we are just watching the magician's wrong hand. The real plan is ownership's plan to move the team to Seattle or Vegas...

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Jesus got forbes and cancernelli make me want to rip my eyeballs out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team can’t satisfy the sniffers or the edgelords, a spot back from 8th and not ty enough for a high lottery pick. What a show
    Worst thing that can happen to this team would be making the playoffs. It'd actually validate the old man starting garbage players like Forbes.

He needs to be embarrassed enough to either walk away or make some changes, hopefully the former. But I don't even think the old would think any of this is his fault

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grizzlies doing their business beating Cleveland at home. Hopefully they aren’t this years version of Sacramento, they deserve to make the playoffs over the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So spurs fell behind when Marco and Bryn shared court in th 2nd q. Offense stagnated and defense disappeared .

If the spurs get the lead in the 4th. I fully expect pop to revert back to these 2
    Marco had 10 points, Pop is going to give that POS 20+ mins in the 2nd half. He thinks the solution to Atlanta lighting them up is to play Bryn and Marco more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They made shots and we didn't.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's not true. It was a 4 point game then lamarsha entered for Brent at 531 when hawks called time out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst thing that can happen to this team would be making the playoffs. It'd actually validate the old man starting garbage players like Forbes.

He needs to be embarrassed enough to either walk away or make some changes, hopefully the former. But I don't even think the old would think any of this is his fault
    Theres a couple of sniffers that think making the playoffs and getting skull ed by the Lakers is an ideal option

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having Patty guard Young is so ing hilarious tbh, i don't even think senile is an apt description anymore, it's way worse than that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ caught a body...kept telling ppl he was known for his handles in high school...he just doesn't know how to slow down in traffic...he goes one speed and that gets predictable...he will learn...but tonight,we celebrate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How ing dense can one man be I just don't get it. The sample size is large enough and this old senile fool still doesn't get it. What's the payoff that he's waiting for here?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ caught a body...kept telling ppl he was known for his handles in high school...he just doesn't know how to slow down in traffic...he goes one speed and that gets predictable...he will learn...but tonight,we celebrate
    This is why spurstalk is just casual nba fans. Cool he got a highlight, but he's had a terrible game offensively and give up almost 20 pts on defense. But keep pretending he's not the problem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sniffers: these young guys need playoff experience. What better way to do that than watching Brent Forms or Beli take away all the minutes when it matters and Pop fellating Vogel at the end of each game after being clowned by his team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO, some of you were talking before the game about this being an easy dub. Here's a reminder of our state of affairs: The Big 3 are retired, got Management held the team ransom and ed us over, DeRozan and Aldridge aren't good enough to carry pieces of around them, Murray and White are complete disappointments, Walker isn't ready, and Pop is past his coaching prime and having a ty season...oh yeah and Forbes and Lyles are the worst starters in the league with Forbes arguably not fit to even be in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Come on, you know Pop's ego. It's always everybody else's fault, but never his. He didn't even blame himself for not being able to find the right line ups. The way he responded was like this was a random occassion that he had no influence on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO, some of you were talking before the game about this being an easy dub. Here's a reminder of our state of affairs: The Big 3 are retired, got Management held the team ransom and ed us over, DeRozan and Aldridge aren't good enough to carry pieces of around them, Murray and White are complete disappointments, Walker isn't ready, and Pop is past his coaching prime and having a ty season...oh yeah and Forbes and Lyles are the worst starters in the league with Forbes arguably not fit to even be in the league.
    blaming Kawhi for leaving this sinking ship of an organization

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think most knew this wasn’t an easy win as we’ve been losing to lottery teams all season. It’s the inconsistency of this team that is more frustrating. Was the Rockets game a turning point? Nope. Was beating the top 2 teams in the East back to back a turning point? Nope. Just the same old inconsistencies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 of Atlanta 9 wins this season is against the spurs

Soon, 2 of 10

Poop would be responsible for 20% or 1/5 if their victories.
    Heaven forbid our HOF coach take credit for nearly getting swept by the Hawks. I mean as he says it's the players' jobs to perform out on the court

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs making hawks look like an elite team

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have a terrible roster as constructed. They dont defend, set picks, or foul hard. They are all extremely soft. Incredibly dumb team as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blaming Kawhi for leaving this sinking ship of an organization
    We reached the WCF with that got surrounded by this and were likely on our way to another ring until he went down. So, yes, I do blame that got because we'd be better constructed now had he not turned evil.

Thread Information