Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking more likely that LMA is trade target.

If that means the team can start running offense closer to what they were doing in the bubble, it wouldn't be the worst outcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking more likely that LMA is trade target.

If that means the team can start running offense closer to what they were doing in the bubble, it wouldn't be the worst outcome.
    Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious that LMA is much more likely to get traded.

I'm resigned to Derozan being back. But LMA fetching #2 is good enough for me, even if it means Wiggins is a Spur (They should try to flip him immediately though for expirings and draft capital).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it showed that Demar plays better in a lineup that includes Keldon Johnson than he does in one that includes Bryn Forbes.

White, DDR, KJ, Walker and LMA is a pretty decent starting five. No Forbes and less Patty, a couple more small pieces here and there, and the Spurs are a much better team than last year.
    not gonna happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm resigned to Derozan being back. But LMA fetching #2 is good enough for me, even if it means Wiggins is a Spur (They should try to flip him immediately though for expirings and draft capital).
    Bruh if Wiggins could be flipped for expirings and draft capital #2 would not be attached to him lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh if Wiggins could be flipped for expirings and draft capital #2 would not be attached to him lol
    I'm not talking future lottery picks tbh. I think you could definitely find a taker for him (maybe not immediately) but within a year without having to attach one of your picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We don't have presti anymore.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This precisely. Aldridge on his own isn’t getting you #2 in the draft. He might be getting you a late lottery pick on his own (would you trade 11 for Aldridge if you were close to making the playoffs? Probably is about the right value).

Your best bet is letting him fill up empty stats and hopefully recover to be a neutral deal where you can move him next summer for an expiring. But that’s a reach given his career arc.

If he weren’t a #1 pick, he’d be making at least $10 million less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one wanted DeRozan. Not even the Lakers for Kuz

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You realize that if you could get "Expirings and draft capital" for Wiggins, the Warriors wouldn't be trading #2 with him to get LMA... If we get that turd, it's ours until we pay to get rid of it.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs pull off any trade, even for Patty or Gay, I will be amazed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to move Wiggins for cap space then next summer is the best time for that. There are tons of teams with cap space and someone will strike out or balk at overpaying FA's. There will be an opportunity to move him then and his contract might even look reasonable or dare I say attractive compared to the bloated numbers FA will likely produce.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best player? now that I can't agree with, he might be our third best.
    You could argue that LMA is the better player. But unsure if he had a better season that DD last year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could argue that LMA is the better player. But unsure if he had a better season that DD last year.
    If DDR would take 2-3 3pts per game at 30+% he would easily attract a trade partner. Who in the NBA wants a player that cannot shoots 3pts now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If DDR would take 2-3 3pts per game at 30+% he would easily attract a trade partner. Who in the NBA wants a player that cannot shoots 3pts now?
    Team with 4 Great shooters?

Thread Information