Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Miami is so ed, tbh.
    No they aren’t. Bam is dominating, and Jimmy will join him Sunday. Then the shooters will be back. Spoelstra is a genius at adjustments too. Then Tyler Herro returns for game 3. I’d say Denver is the one who is beyond ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they aren’t. Bam is dominating, and Jimmy will join him Sunday. Then the shooters will be back. Spoelstra is a genius at adjustments too. Then Tyler Herro returns for game 3. I’d say Denver is the one who is beyond ed.
    Sounds like Denver might have to settle for single digit Ws then. Ah well, at least they will have the moral victory to hang their hats on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That big sweaty Serb is grinding heat into dudt

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Sounds like Denver might have to settle for single digit Ws then. Ah well, at least they will have the moral victory to hang their hats on.
    changing your tune now. First it was Denver raping Miami. Now after my facts it is you saying “-gulp- Looks like Miami is going to have a legit shot at winning this series.” You are already getting nervous now. When Miami takes game 2 you’ll start having that bad anxiety.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    changing your tune now. First it was Denver raping Miami. Now after my facts it is you saying “-gulp- Looks like Miami is going to have a legit shot at winning this series.” You are already getting nervous now. When Miami takes game 2 you’ll start having that bad anxiety.
    U right, I’ve changed my mind.

I thought this Miami team had a shot at shattering the 14 Heat squad’s record of the biggest losing margin.

After considering your incontrovertible argument, I now think that this Heat squad will have to settle for receiving the 2nd biggest beatdown in Finals history.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's dissect your arguments. Bam is dominating? By taking long twos? Taking 25 shots to make 26 pts. His play off career high. You can't be that stupid and not see that that's what denver wanted him to do.
    Jimmy will join him. Well, he better do that, or this series will be over after 4 games.
    Shooters will be back. They can't be any worse. But denver is a better shooting team and they shoot worse tham miami. And they still won comfortably. Surely they also will be better next time.
    Spo is a genius at adjustments. But what can he adjust to counter lack of size and talent and shoot making?
    Herro has been out of action for very long time.
    Denver is the one in driving seat right now.
    Some questions for you to pull your head out of the bubble you are in, and start thinking.
    How miami will counter jokic? He was toying with your guys while cruising through the game.
    How can miami overcome size disadvantage?
    Do denver have any flaws that miami could exploit?
    Denver overall is much better and far more talanted team than miami. The margin of error for your guys are very thin.
    Be realistic not delusional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sock puppet 3/10 tbh trying too hard

Reservation for one Native American's Avatar
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Ahhh as a southern Heat front attempts to descend on the mile high, it must be miles high to believe it can do anything to heat up the cool Mourning the Hardaway. No, the Rockie mountains possess a pair of nugets too cool to be cooked, too heavy to be carried, too skilled to be... wrapped in shackles. Bless us with presents of poetry in basketball.

By that, I mean I hope... Rappin’ Shaq will bless us with his presence and poetry of basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Miami wins game 1 tonight, you will change your tune quickly. The series will be over after that as Miami isn’t giving away anymore home losses.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Eh, I was wrong on the game Miami would win in Denver. Tonight they’ll even it up. They’ll have more energy and be fully adjusted to the al ude in addition.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Let's dissect your arguments. Bam is dominating? By taking long twos? Taking 25 shots to make 26 pts. His play off career high. You can't be that stupid and not see that that's what denver wanted him to do.
    Jimmy will join him. Well, he better do that, or this series will be over after 4 games.
    Shooters will be back. They can't be any worse. But denver is a better shooting team and they shoot worse tham miami. And they still won comfortably. Surely they also will be better next time.
    Spo is a genius at adjustments. But what can he adjust to counter lack of size and talent and shoot making?
    Herro has been out of action for very long time.
    Denver is the one in driving seat right now.
    Some questions for you to pull your head out of the bubble you are in, and start thinking.
    How miami will counter jokic? He was toying with your guys while cruising through the game.
    How can miami overcome size disadvantage?
    Do denver have any flaws that miami could exploit?
    Denver overall is much better and far more talanted team than miami. The margin of error for your guys are very thin.
    Be realistic not delusional.

What a horribly constructed post. Here is what they will do in game 2:

1.) Play Bam on Jokic more.
    2.) Turn Jokic into a scorer and shut the other players down
    3.) Play Kevin Love a little more.
    4.) Make open 3’s
    5.) Attack the basket more and draw more fouls (Especially Butler)
    6.) Get physical with Denver
    7.) Play Highsmith more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a horribly constructed post. Here is what they will do in game 2:

1.) Play Bam on Jokic more.
    2.) Turn Jokic into a scorer and shut the other players down
    3.) Play Kevin Love a little more.
    4.) Make open 3’s
    5.) Attack the basket more and draw more fouls (Especially Butler)
    6.) Get physical with Denver
    7.) Play Highsmith more
    1. Wasn't he already guarding him? Jokic will murder Bam.
    2. How will they do that?
    3. ok, they should do that.
    4. Denver is better shooting team. They will also make open 3s.
    5. Ok. They can't do worse than game one.
    6. How?
    7. He is end of the bench player and you are acting like he is some sort of saviour. That is desperation.

Anyway good luck to your guys, hope they will make this series better than the first game.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Plan seems less complicated than that. Strus, Duncan Robinson, and Caleb Martin make 40+% of their three point looks, and they give themselves a much better chance to win. Jimmy Butler didn't want to drive in game 1, but if they hit a bunch of their open threes, the lack of free throws wouldn't have mattered nearly as much.

This series to me comes down to Miami's three point shooting, good or bad.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Plan seems less complicated than that. Strus, Duncan Robinson, and Caleb Martin make 40+% of their three point looks, and they give themselves a much better chance to win. Jimmy Butler didn't want to drive in game 1, but if they hit a bunch of their open threes, the lack of free throws wouldn't have mattered nearly as much.

This series to me comes down to Miami's three point shooting, good or bad.

Exactly! Miami nails their 3’s and Denver is beyond ed especially when Butler gets going. This poster knows it doesn’t matter what Denver does…it only matters on what Miami does that determines this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is Big Sweaty is what happens

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Miami getting Hot from 3 is the only way this series extends to Game6. To actually finish the job, Jokic or Murray would need to go into a funk

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Miami getting Hot from 3 is the only way this series extends to Game6. To actually finish the job, Jokic or Murray would need to go into a funk
    All of that is absolutely gonna happen. The Heat have an elite defense. Denver was held to their 2nd lowest point total this postseason in game 1. More of that is going to continue. Miami getting hot from 3 is what will seal Denver’s fate.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Exactly! Miami nails their 3’s and Denver is beyond ed especially when Butler gets going. This poster knows it doesn’t matter what Denver does…it only matters on what Miami does that determines this series.
    Lol that's not what I was trying to say.

Miami needs to hit their threes just to have a chance. They can hit their threes and still lose because I don't think they can defend Denver well enough that just hitting threes guarantees winning. What I should have said is that the series being compe ive comes down to Miami's three point shooting.

Denver didn't play their best basketball game 1 and still won by double digits. If Miami hits their threes and Denver plays well, I still like Denver's chances. Miami hitting their threes is just necessary for them to even have a chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kevin Love to start tonight

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Denver by double digits again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephen A Smith once again proving he doesn’t understand modern basketball

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Kevin Love to start tonight
    Spoelstra knows how to make adjustments Love brings great championship experience and some solid rebounding and shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoelstra knows how to make adjustments Love brings great championship experience and some solid rebounding and shooting.
    Using the power of Love to defeat the enemy... wonder what movies Spo was watched to come up with that?

Thread Information