Page 602 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 10250255259259859960060160260360460560661265270211021602 ... LastLast
Results 15,026 to 15,050 of 40795
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    relax jordan peterson. this is a public health issue and a contagious one, it's not something like obesity that is more or less up to the individual
    There is going to be many months before most people get the virus. During that time people can take steps as individuals to increase there chances when they get the virus. It's absolutely moronic to minimize the power of the individual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is that ouch?

Still not enough testing.

Sorry.
    More testing then others
    What is enough for you each person daily ?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn called everything but the chlorquine apparently not working that well

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually that doesn't really matter at all. Real leaders would just do what it necessary. Everything else is irrelevant.
    Irrelevant response. Therefore I won't respond directly to it. What really matters is an obvious policy to shutdown travel was lambasted and the people suggesting the policy were called xenophobic. To expect these big brain government officials to then have the ability to analyze regulations and get rid of them swiftly during a emergency is just pure fantasy. And that fantasy is where you currently are when you start positioning leadership as the issue because "these regulations can be lifted during emergency". The reality is the government can't recognize the most basic changes to make during an emergency so you need systems that aren't as reliant on concentrated decision makers.
    Point being these government leaders can't recognize very basic changes to make and he expects them to make less obvious more complex changes.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Point being these government leaders can't recognize very basic changes to make and he expects them to make less obvious more complex changes.
    I agree Trump failed to recognize a lot of things early on. It really does make a difference who the individual leaders are.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should be deported immediately. At least they've found another way to waste American taxes though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does his ass taste?
    The hard part is trying to catalogue your cult leaders bungling and lying. That takes some work to organize.

Lucky for you someone took the time.

The Complete Guide to How Trump Lied, Bungled, and Screwed America into the COVID-19 Crisis

https://thebulwark.com/complete-guide-to-trump-covid/

Everytime you post here, I will select some turd from the pile and shove your nose in it.

Some ignored warning, some bungled action, some outright lie.

How many people have to die before you stop making excuses for him Nathan? I wonder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This administration knows is going down in flames but will take us all down with it. Nice strategy.
    The Orange Imbecile wasn’t attending medical meetings even when Fauci and Birx were at the pressers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should be deported immediately. At least they've found another way to waste American taxes though.
    So let's begin rubbing your nose in the turds. I will also repeatedly refer to the time he asked a doctor if injecting disinfectants was a feasible treatment.

The Ten Weeks That Lost the War:
    JAN. 3, 2020
    CDC is first alerted to a public health event in Wuhan Province, China.
    Per HHS Secretary Alex Azar in Press Q&A.
    A competant president, who listens to briefings would have used this to trigger some actions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they just need sanctuary bro

who else will farm the fields and plow the plow?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

JAN. 22, 2020
    Bullet image
    "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China."
    On CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” Trump dismisses the possibility of a coming pandemic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Killing the task force? another big Bungle

as if their self-prioritized political decisions can talk down the pandemic

the vast majority of Americans remain cautious, cir spect, do not support re-opening.

Just more proof that politicians totally ignore citizens' preferences, an expert guidance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BOOM

And for the stop picking on Trump crowd , I'm sure many Dems ignored warnings in service of the economy, as well. DeBlasio et al illustrates that. Like I've said, ANY public official who ignored, downplayed, etc should get the in' axe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BOOM

And for the stop picking on Trump crowd , I'm sure many Dems ignored warnings in service of the economy, as well. DeBlasio et al illustrates that. Like I've said, ANY public official who ignored, downplayed, etc should get the in' axe.
    bro stop doomsdaying with your imperial models

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bro stop doomsdaying with your imperial models
    You don't even need a 2.2. million dead projection model to be fearful. Novel virus=bad news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MY PROPHECY IS COMPLETELY FULFILLED:

and if it happened I dont see why further mutation is not unlikely

apparently viruses do naturally mutate after going through so many hosts. Good thing is when they become more contagious they usually become less deadly to try and survive, which means not killing hosts before it can spread. If it lasts past a few years unlike SARS/MERS it could do it by mutating into a much less deadlier version of original COVID

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A competant president, who listens to briefings would have used this to trigger some actions.
    They did, they held meetings behind closed doors, so those in the know could trigger their stock sales.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hard part is trying to catalogue your cult leaders bungling and lying. That takes some work to organize.

Lucky for you someone took the time.

The Complete Guide to How Trump Lied, Bungled, and Screwed America into the COVID-19 Crisis

https://thebulwark.com/complete-guide-to-trump-covid/

Everytime you post here, I will select some turd from the pile and shove your nose in it.

Some ignored warning, some bungled action, some outright lie.

How many people have to die before you stop making excuses for him Nathan? I wonder.
    Thanks for letting me know you will be intentionally posting irrelevant responses. Out of good faith I responded(indirectly) to one of your irrelevant responses earlier but thanks for telling me you are actively doing this.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't even need a 2.2. million dead projection model to be fearful. Novel virus=bad news.
    Well you certainly need some threshold of dead people or negative consequences to be fearful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you certainly need some threshold of dead people or negative consequences to be fearful.
    That is kind of the basis of risk management.

Here is another turd your ty cult leader left on the floor.

JANUARY 2020
    Intelligence agencies began warning Trump Admin that China wasn't being honest about the scale of the crisis as early as January.
    Washington Post:

JAN. 24, 2020
    Bullet image
    "The US greatly appreciates China's efforts and transparency. I want to thank President Xi!"
    Trump tweets a thanks to China and President Xi “on behalf of the American people”
    This was several months before he asked a doctor on national TV if injecting disinfectants would kill the rona.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Some of the elites ask "who will clean the toilets".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of the elites ask "who will clean the toilets".
    live in maids/servants/handyman will be the new norm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many people have to die before you stop making excuses for him Nathan?
    Thanks for letting me know you will be intentionally posting irrelevant responses. Out of good faith I responded(indirectly) to one of your irrelevant responses earlier but thanks for telling me you are actively doing this.
    Alternately, I can simply ask you how many people he and his incompetence has to kill before you stop carrying his water.

How many?

100k?

200k?

An even million?

Give me a figure. How many people is acceptable to feed your death cult god?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    live in maids/servants/handyman will be the new norm

Thread Information