Page 608 of 1621 FirstFirst ... 10850855859860460560660760860961061161261865870811081608 ... LastLast
Results 15,176 to 15,200 of 40523
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Putin taking on NATO, the EU, the UN, 50+ countries, + Z, and including the U.S. and still is upright.

PUTIN, PUTIN, he's our man, Biden belongs in the garbage can.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

RED ROVER, RED ROVER LET VLADDY COME OVER

BOOM!!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nice

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Turdhound

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh my

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Clammy!!!
    Sweetheart!!!!!!
    Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Stop deflecting from you being a pootin supporter.

Once a welsher, always a welsher - stop embarrassing yourself in front of everyone.

No need to show that welshers have no shame as well.

"I am a welsher and would say anything, as my word is ." - Guiseppe from AZ
    Spot on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    600k-800k more conscripts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It appears as if the Russian ability to conduct any serious offensive has gone.

They can attack, but not sustain, and the UKR counter offensive here puts the rail line supporting the donbas offensive in range of UKR artillery.

RUS will have to shift forces out of their offensive to deal with that.

like this doesn't help:

UKR says that RUS is looking like they are going to try this crossing for a third time. At the same place. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the Trip Sevens are getting a workout:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Azov Commanders now asking Elon Musk for help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play stupid games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [beep boop ] [bull Russian propaganda point #1 omitted, because Putin, that's why]
    Cheers
    -------------------------------------------------------------

[beep boop]And you still believe US governments lies that russia will invade anyday now
    Lemming
    [beep boop]Aint no invasion gonna happen. [bull talking points omitted for brevity-RG]
    Regardless there will be no russian boots on ukranian soil. All this invasion talk is propaganda for internal US consumption.
    ...[beep boop]
    I stand by my call. Russia wont invade ukraine anytime soon. Their invasion is not imminent as re US claims.
    Cheers
    [beep boop]There wont be any invasion. Russia will discoose their next steps to the public in response to NATO rejection of their proporsals.
    [bull russian propaganda talking point omitted, because Putin, that's why-RG]
    [beep boop]If you check Putins speech he clearly says all this has been planned months in advance. They are just executing the plan now.
    [bull russian propaganda talking point omitted, because Putin, that's why-RG]
    When how and where is all up to Russia. My guess is this will go slowly and methodically. Like a Boa constrictor.

[beep boop][insert current Russian propaganda talking point #1 here]
    and
    [insert Russian propaganda talking point #2 here]
    You guys are brainwashed for not believing this stuff.
    [beep boop][repeats bull Russian propaganda talking point #1]

Belarus president stands in front of map indicating Moldova invasion plans
    https://news.yahoo.com/belarus-presi...225544159.html

"genius" Putin and his allies

"That's the strongest peace force I've ever seen," Trump said. "There were more army tanks than I've ever seen. They're gonna keep peace all right."
    I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said. "So, Putin is now saying, 'It's independent,' a large section of Ukraine. I said, 'How smart is that?' "

[beep boop]This message is hidden because hater is on your ignore list.

smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The new Russian offensive in Ukraine isn’t going much better than the previous one

Over three weeks ago, Russia launched a new phase of its war in Ukraine: an effort aimed at seizing control of the Donbas region in the country’s east. This new objective was a significant climbdown from its initial goal of regime change in Kyiv, and one that seemed more achievable. Many observers thought the offensive might yield enough concrete gains for Putin to say “mission accomplished” on May 9, a Russian holiday called Victory Day commemorating the defeat of Nazi Germany.

Yet when the day itself came, Putin did say not much of anything along those lines. Perhaps this was because he had little to brag about.

A May 9 US intelligence estimate concluded that the Russians had gained only a few miles in the Donbas region since the offensive began; a Pentagon official described Russia’s efforts as “incremental and somewhat anemic.” The offensive’s aim — a sweeping advance cutting off Ukrainian forces in the Donbas from the rest of the country — is looking increasingly out of reach.

“They clearly lack the forces to be able to achieve this operational scheme,” says Michael Kofman, an expert on the Russian military at the CNA think tank. “The offensive isn’t making dramatic gains, and there appears to be very little likelihood of a general breakthrough.”

The current Russian effort in the Donbas, described as the war’s “second phase,” was seemingly designed to finally crush the Joint Forces by cutting them off from the rest of Ukraine. To do that, Russian forces tried moving down from the north, out from the east, and up from the south.

This April 22 map from the Ins ute of the Study of War (ISW) shows the state of play at the start of the Donbas-focused offensive. Russian-controlled territory is in red; points of major conflict with Ukrainian forces are circled in green:

To see how little gains these efforts have yielded, compare the above map to ISW’s May 9 updated version. The lines of Russian control between the two sides have barely budged; most of the fighting is taking place in the same areas as it was in April:

Part of the reason for this slow progress is design. Unlike the failed Russian attack on Kyiv, characterized by an attempt to seize the Ukrainian capital in a lightning advance, the Russian forces are now attempting to advance incrementally, using their greatest tactical advantage, superior artillery, to soften the ground before attempting to seize it.

But even judged by these standards, the Russians are making poor progress. Military analysts say that encircling the Joint Forces is, at present, a very remote prospect.

“It’s been going too slow for this to be accomplished anytime soon,” says Simon Schlegel, a senior Ukraine analyst at the International Crisis Group. “The Ukrainian forces have had time to reinforce their positions [and] have now received their first deliveries of heavy Western weaponry that they’re now employing there — probably just in time to stem this Russian advance.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-slow-flailing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Finland’s leaders push NATO membership ‘without delay’; Russia vows response

Finland’s leaders announced Thursday their intention for the country to join NATO “without delay,” a move that would bolster the Western military alliance and which prompted a swift vow of retaliation from Russia.

The Nordic nation, which shares an 810-mile border with Russia, is expected to be given rapid accession to join the alliance that was founded to counter the power of the Kremlin, and neighboring Sweden looks set to follow with its own bid in the coming days.

Moscow said Finland’s move represented a threat and promised to retaliate with “military-technical” action and other measures as Russian President Vladimir Putin confronted the prospect of his war in Ukraine resulting in the very opposite of the goals it was launched to achieve.

"Helsinki must be aware of the responsibility and consequences of such a move," Russia's foreign ministry said in a statement.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/f...utin-rcna28094

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP Finland

"Finland just lost its right to exist"

Scott

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP Finland

"Finland just lost its right to exist"