Page 61 of 91 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2263
    Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    I rewatched the Neymar penalty, and it seems like Ramos did indeed clip Neymar's back foot heel, what I don't approve of Neymar is how easily he goes down. He's a flopper, but I understand why he would go down when Ramos clipped him, he was going fast and so was Ramos, I don't really know if it was Ramos intention to clip him though, seems to me it was an accident.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The probleme is that we didnt have many camera angles

But regardless, this result makes La Liga finish very exciting

When was the last time the le was decided in the last game of the season?

2008?

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ramos did not touch Neymar in the angles i saw, maybe i'm wrong but Neymar wanted it, simple as that. Referee was pro-Barca the whole game and so they are back in the race...

But it's over. Another game in 2 days, league is exciting!

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Ramos did not touch Neymar in the angles i saw, maybe i'm wrong but Neymar wanted it, simple as that. Referee was pro-Barca the whole game and so they are back in the race...

From the gifs I've seen all over the net it seems like Ramos did make contact, you see what you want to see of course, now if it was intentional or not, who knows? But THERE was contact. How can you say the ref was pro Barca when the Ronaldos penalty wasn't inside the box but it was still regarded as a penalty...?

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    The probleme is that we didnt have many camera angles

But regardless, this result makes La Liga finish very exciting

When was the last time the le was decided in the last game of the season?

2008?
    I agree, unlike the Bundesliga where Bayern is up by 20 or so points that team is going to streamroll every single le yet again.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    From the gifs I've seen all over the net it seems like Ramos did make contact, you see what you want to see of course, now if it was intentional or not, who knows? But THERE was contact. How can you say the ref was pro Barca when the Ronaldos penalty wasn't inside the box but it was still regarded as a penalty...?
    The second penalty, the free kicks Barca got all the time when a Real player breathed on them. Just the overall game calling was pro-barca.

Of course the penalty was outside the box, i was the first to one to admit that.

But let's move on...

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

Zzzzzzzz and Cristiano's penaldo was a legit one.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Well it was the same ty ref who didn't call 2 legit penalties for Real in the 1st Clasico.

So yeah, he sucks

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    rmaaoo heigh advantage to win balls in the air will always be a disadvantage to them against these midgets

u never see these midgets attempt to challenge in a 1on1 situation for the ball in the air, everytime a rmao player jumps his arm is already at the barcas head height, which allows them to go matrix mode bending back and falling like they been hit in the face with a brick....

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    , which allows them to go matrix mode bending back and falling like they been hit in the face with a brick....

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Don't be lazy and fat and check the other posts from me. Always said that it was outside the box...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Don't be lazy and fat and check the other posts from me. Always said that it was outside the box...
    Why you crying then? Stop being a got.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Pepe to Messi: "You always your pants against me"
    Messi to Pepe: "You always appear on my goals' photos"

True stroy, tbh.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    rmaaoo heigh advantage to win balls in the air will always be a disadvantage to them against these midgets

u never see these midgets attempt to challenge in a 1on1 situation for the ball in the air, everytime a rmao player jumps his arm is already at the barcas head height, which allows them to go matrix mode bending back and falling like they been hit in the face with a brick....
    Exactly why Bayern face ed Barca, stupid.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Why you crying then? Stop being a got.
    Impressed with your writing style considering you have Messi's in your mouth all the time.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Jodelo's butthurt level is over 9000 tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Sure i was a bit butthurt over the loss. Just stated my opinion and that's it. Life/Games move on, so...

But still better than your meltdowns.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    But CR7 scores more goals on penalties than Messi

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    So they call him penaldo for nothing?

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Sure i was a bit butthurt over the loss. Just stated my opinion and that's it. Life/Games move on, so...

But still better than your meltdowns.
    No Life doesn't move along as long as the person doesn't admit they're wrong, which you were.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No Life doesn't move along as long as the person doesn't admit they're wrong, which you were.
    So i'm stuck? Got it.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Impressed with your writing style considering you have Messi's in your mouth all the time.
    Having someone's in your mouth would make it hard to speak not to write, dumbass. Being witty or funny isn't your strength, don't try it.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    But CR7 scores more goals on penalties than Messi

If that le means what it says, what that stat shows is that Messi scores more often than Cristiano without penalties (every 99 minutes compared to every 105).

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    When it's all said & done, Real Madrid's going to win La Liga and Bayern the repeat in Lisbon so I don't know what all the butthurt fuss is about imho

Did anyone really think Madrid was going to leave with even a point after the ref gave them a PK? Sooooooooo much time for compensation....................

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    When it's all said & done, Real Madrid's going to win La Liga and Bayern the repeat in Lisbon so I don't know what all the butthurt fuss is about imho

Did anyone really think Madrid was going to leave with even a point after the ref gave them a PK? Sooooooooo much time for compensation....................
    You may wanna check today's scores, tbh.

Thread Information