Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061
Results 1,501 to 1,519 of 1519
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PER is nice, but it would be great if there was a rating system more balanced between offense and defense. The proof of the weakness of the system is Kawhi being ranked 18th. Uhhhh..... yeah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PER is nice, but it would be great if there was a rating system more balanced between offense and defense. The proof of the weakness of the system is Kawhi being ranked 18th. Uhhhh..... yeah.
    Two games and now #2 Lamb is better than #14 Durant... that means PER.
    Not sure if in a long test like regular season PER stats are more decent because of you said -unbalanced offense/defense rank- but certainly not after only two games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's face

What do you think Pop is thinking?????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone here agree with me that his form is weird looking? Green seems to shoot on his fingertips as opposed to the whole hand. Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe that most shooters rest the ball in their shooting hand, not on the tips, right? Either way, if it goes in, that's all that matters to me, because when Green's on offensively, he's on defensively, too.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who is this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Timmy badass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beli 5th in Def Rating, looks legit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I checked out Hollinger's PER stats to see if they were any different. Then I saw that it had Dejuan Blair listed as #2 in PER behind Lebron in Playoff PER.

So yeah...scratch that.

Burn The Thread. Horry Hipcheck's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone here agree with me that his form is weird looking? Green seems to shoot on his fingertips as opposed to the whole hand. Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe that most shooters rest the ball in their shooting hand, not on the tips, right? Either way, if it goes in, that's all that matters to me, because when Green's on offensively, he's on defensively, too.
    Perhaps I was taught wrong, but growing up playing basketball I was taught that the ball should be leaving your fingertips, never your hand. Palming weighs down the wrist and alters the release. In any case, he's already well into his release in that photo, it's possible that you're only seeing the last bit of contact he has with the ball.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it's only 2 games and in one of those games Kawhi was limited because of foul trouble. Looking at playoffs PER all 5 starters + Manu have a PER higher than 18, not too bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Last edited by ace3g; 05-22-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs have blownout compe ion in these playoffs 7 out if 8 times right? weird. n to think that the west is supposed to be stacked. also what weaknesses do heat have to exploit if spurs end up playing them in the finals?anything differemt tha last year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs have blownout compe ion in these playoffs 7 out if 8 times right? weird. n to think that the west is supposed to be stacked. also what weaknesses do heat have to exploit if spurs end up playing them in the finals?anything differemt tha last year?
    Spurs have 2 more guys now that can post up in Diaw and Kawhi aka Operation Post up, when the offense stalls. Heat don't have 1 of the 3 guys in Allen, Battier, and Miller who on any given night could go 5/6 from 3.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thnx ace appreciate it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats bull . Think about it. Do you think the Lakers, Celtics or Heat, Jordan's Bulls ever win 20 in row......then lose 4 in a row to lose a series......THE LEAGUE WOULD NEVER ALLOW IT. But the spurs, oh yeah, they have done it to us twice. What are the odds? 94% when a team goes up 2-0 they win the series yet, 2 times it has happened to us? I dont think thats coincidence. If it happens again then you know this is all bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats bull . Think about it. Do you think the Lakers, Celtics or Heat, Jordan's Bulls ever win 20 in row......then lose 4 in a row to lose a series......THE LEAGUE WOULD NEVER ALLOW IT. But the spurs, oh yeah, they have done it to us twice. What are the odds? 94% when a team goes up 2-0 they win the series yet, 2 times it has happened to us? I dont think thats coincidence. If it happens again then you know this is all bull .
    I think the Lakers in 89 swept the first 3 rounds, then GOT swept in the finals. So, while that's not 20 in a row, it's a major change in fortune. As I recall Magic tore his hamstring in Game 1 of the Finals, and Detroit buried Showtime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Lakers in 89 swept the first 3 rounds, then GOT swept in the finals. So, while that's not 20 in a row, it's a major change in fortune. As I recall Magic tore his hamstring in Game 1 of the Finals, and Detroit buried Showtime.
    Detroit got robbed a year earlier so it's only right they won the next year, a phantom foul turned that series around against LA!!! Man those were good bball times there.

Thread Information