Page 63 of 103 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2572
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul also entered with other Rockers players through a backstory that connects team dressing rooms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm tired of the media hyping up Warriors-Cavs like it's an entertaining matchup.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Especially Ariza. It's the second time in the last two or three years he's pulled this . It's not okay. Dude's are millionaires.
    Let them fight. They wont. Its all glorified wwe as they know the refs and others will step in. Todays nba less skill and less physical than ever before...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm tired of the media hyping up Warriors-Cavs like it's an entertaining matchup.
    It was a decent match up until Durant literally ed the entire NBA over.

It even worse hearing how Durant dominates the Cavs now. Yeah no . Curry and Klay, the two best shooters in the NBA, are flanking him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It even worse hearing how Durant dominates the Cavs now. Yeah no . The refs are flanking him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its also the fact that no one in the nba plays defense

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It even worse hearing how Durant dominates the Cavs now. Yeah no . Curry and Klay, the two best shooters in the NBA, are flanking him.
    I agree it was which it isn't anymore and therefore the media should stfu about this matchup. I heard Stephen A scream "Durant has come at Lebron oh my god he's made a statement in both games this year of not backing down to Lebron and just coming at him. " The media is on Kevin's nut now expect them to say pretty soon that he's the best player in the league and the Warriors are the greatest dynasty of all time. They are desperate to sell crap for ratings.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree it was which it isn't anymore and therefore the media should stfu about this matchup. I heard Stephen A scream "Durant has come at Lebron oh my god he's made a statement in both games this year of not backing down to Lebron and just coming at him. " The media is on Kevin's nut now expect them to say pretty soon that he's the best player in the league and the Warriors are the greatest dynasty of all time. They are desperate to sell crap for ratings.
    Yes its all for ratings. Which is why its never about the best basketball talent

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come to SA Bron. Lets wreck this up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it why we keep hearing this bull storyline of " oh my God, can you imagine just how fun a Rockets Warriors series would be? It's what everyone wants to see."

No its not. The Rockets suck in the playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it why we keep hearing this bull storyline of " oh my God, can you imagine just how fun a Rockets Warriors series would be? It's what everyone wants to see."

No its not. The Rockets suck in the playoffs.
    Warriors would sweep the Rockets. If the Warriors go on a playoff run of 16-1 again or 16-0 it's going to be funny to hear how the media and talking heads like Stephen A try to spin it. I can see them saying some stupid like this "Well even though the Warriors dominated the playoffs this year again they weren't as dominant as last year. Instead of blowing out teams by 30 they were only winning by 20 which is a sign that they are beatable." Unfortunately there will always be a lot of stupid people that will tune in to these games believing the Warriors are beatable much like those people who wasted money on Floyd Mayweather's PPV fights in hopes of seeing him lose .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Brow putting up some huge numbers lately. And more importantly, wins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aflalo had to be on drugs right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard out for good. Possibly all season per mysa.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

when was the last time anyone said that (not even a coach for that matter) about Joffrey Lauvergne?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

when was the last time anyone said that (not even a coach for that matter) about Joffrey Lauvergne?
    Who cares. Bell is a scrub that gets overrated in here due to being in the Warriors system. Put Joff on the Warriors and he would like the second coming of Arvydas Sabonis. put your boy Kyle on the Warriors and he becomes Magic Johnson. Warriors can make scrubs look good. Last year they made Javale McGee look like a solid NBA player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares. Bell is a scrub that gets overrated in here due to being in the Warriors system. Put Joff on the Warriors and he would like the second coming of Arvydas Sabonis. put your boy Kyle on the Warriors and he becomes Magic Johnson. Warriors can make scrubs look good. Last year they made Javale McGee look like a solid NBA player.
    It's a good point, their stars make the game really easy for everyone else, but tbh I don't think Joffrey Lauvergne will look like Bell over there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a good point, their stars make the game really easy for everyone else, but tbh I don't think Joffrey Lauvergne will look like Bell over there.
    He may not look as good as Bell in their system but he would be solid for them. It would be hard for Joff not to look good for them when he finds himself wide open underneath the basket for a layup or a dunk on nearly every possession. Plus the refs would give him the benefit of the doubt on the defensive end and allow him to get a way with a few more fouls than he's able to do in San Antonio. Also he would be able to get away with illegal screens just like Zaza is for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He may not look as good as Bell in their system but he would be solid for them. It would be hard for Joff not to look good for them when he finds himself wide open underneath the basket for a layup or a dunk on nearly every possession. Plus the refs would give him the benefit of the doubt on the defensive end and allow him to get a way with a few more fouls than he's able to do in San Antonio. Also he would be able to get away with illegal screens just like Zaza is for them.
    no Joff would still be gross... still not block out bigs, still not rebound, still not block shots.
    They would appreciate his passing though... his best skill.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no Joff would still be gross... still not block out bigs, still not rebound, still not block shots.
    They would appreciate his passing though... his best skill.
    Joff can't block shots but he would still be solid in their system much like Zaza is for them. His number this year are very similar to Zaza and he plays less minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joff can't block shots but he would still be solid in their system much like Zaza is for them. His number this year are very similar to Zaza and he plays less minutes.
    Zaza is a real basketball player (and underrated around here for some reason), Joffrey is not good enough to be 10th man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn...What happens to these guys?

Portis almost killed Mirotc in training camp...CP3 wanted his teammates to hit Blake...Blake hitting D'Antoni...

WHAT A SEASON

Thread Information