Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bubble suit incoming.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Worth mentioning that CA-45 was won by a Republican in 2016 by 17 points, and 4 years later it’s a race Republicans have no chance at winning. Cook Politcal Report rates it safe Dem now. This happened because Kaie Porter, an unapologetic progressive, is wildly popular despite being in an Orange County district full of Reagan Republicans.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worth mentioning that CA-45 was won by a Republican in 2016 by 17 points, and 4 years later it’s a race Republicans have no chance at winning. Cook Politcal Report rates it safe Dem now. This happened because Kaie Porter, an unapologetic progressive, is wildly popular despite being in an Orange County district full of Reagan Republicans.
    How's the state of play for District 25? A republican won that seat after the weakling democrats force Katie Hill out for being a lesbian.

I have such little faith in democrats. They love kicking out their own people because of minor scandals. That's why Republicans own us.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    How's the state of play for District 25? A republican won that seat after the weakling democrats force Katie Hill out for being a lesbian.

I have such little faith in democrats. They love kicking out their own people because of minor scandals. That's why Republicans own us.
    Not sure.

On that minor scandal topic though, she’s likely going to win but the Tina Smith senate race in Minnesota is another dumb one. She required party help and resources because the race was close at one point; if Al Franken was in that seat he’s winning by 15% in every poll, but the Democratic Party forced him out for being too comedic back when he was a comedian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gee it's almost as if that is a road map for winning.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tillis hangs on in NC by a hair
    Ernst wins by more than originally expected in IA
    Daines wins decently in MT
    GOP keeps both GA seats

Dems pick up ME, AZ, CO
    GOP pick up AL, challenge in MN but lose by a hair

I think that makes it 50-50?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL black Jamaicans who immigrated from China despite knowing no Chinese.
    I was BORN in Jamaica - never been to China.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was BORN in Jamaica - never been to China.
    You said you immigrated from China head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said you immigrated from China head

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats on the blue wave

How's 2022 looking?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well...this is awkward

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats on the blue wave

How's 2022 looking?
    (shrugs)

blue + red wave.

Funny to see both right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won't lose any non rust belt states he won last time.

Someone better put you on suicide watch on election night.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    POLITICO Playbook: What blue wave?

TUESDAY WAS AN ABJECT DISASTER for Democrats in Washington. To imagine the amount of soul searching and explaining the party will have to do after Tuesday is absolutely dizzying. The infighting will be bloody -- as it should be. We fielded text after text from Hill Democrats Tuesday night and early Wednesday morning with existential questions about their leadership and the direction of their party.

DEMOCRATS TOLD US in the weeks and months leading up to Election Day that they were on track to win the majority in the Senate, and they don’t appear poised to do that. Donors gave $90 million to lose to Senate Majority Leader MITCH MCCONNELL, $108 million to lose to Sen. LINDSEY GRAHAM (R-S.C.) and $24 million to lose to Sen. JOHN CORNYN (R-Texas). GOP Sen. STEVE DAINES won in Montana. GOP Sen. THOM TILLIS is up in North Carolina. GOP Sen. DAVID PERDUE is above 50% in Georgia, at the moment. Sen. SUSAN COLLINS is narrowly ahead in Maine -- despite Democrat SARA GIDEON raising $69 million. Iowa Sen. JONI ERNST won her bid for a second term. Andrew Desiderio and James Arkin on the state of play in the Senate

DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS TOLD US that Dems would win a dozen seats in the House, and knock off a whole host of Republican in bents, and that was completely wrong. Instead, Republicans -- powered by the NRCC and CLF -- beat a bunch of Democratic in bents. The GOP added women to their ranks. They beat Minnesota Rep. COLLIN PETERSON after a few decades of trying. Republicans beat two Democratic in bents in the Miami area -- DEBBIE MUCARSEL-POWELL and DONNA SHALALA. NANCY MACE beat Rep. JOE CUNNINGHAM in South Carolina. Democratic Rep. MAX ROSE appears to be done in Staten Island. Democratic Reps. XOCHITL TORRES SMALL of New Mexico and KENDRA HORN of Oklahoma both have lost.

INSTEAD OF SITTING SOMEWHERE in the 180s, Republicans have north of 200 House seats, making themselves an extremely powerful minority no matter who wins the White House.

AND, TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, the chair of the DCCC, Rep. CHERI BUSTOS, is struggling to hang on in her Illinois district. Speaker NANCY PELOSI and her leadership team will have a lot to think about -- and explain -- in the next few weeks. Republicans could have a net gain of 10 House seats. Ally Mutnick and Sarah Ferris on where things stand in the House

HOUSE MINORITY LEADER KEVIN MCCARTHY told JOHN BRESNAHAN early this Wednesday morning: “We defied the odds. It’s the night of the Republican women. … The Democrats never solved one problem in their majority. They promised they would govern differently, and they didn’t.”

THE POLLING INDUSTRY is a wreck, and should be blown up.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters...ue-wave-490798

RandomGuy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA with his moral victories.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also wait until the runoffs elections before you preejac like usual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA with his moral victories.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Also wait until the runoffs elections before you preejac like usual.
    if Queen Stacey pulls the Georgia runoff elections off, this forum will have a lot of pre-ejac offenders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if Queen Stacey pulls the Georgia runoff elections off, this forum will have a lot of pre-ejac offenders
    if stacy delivers the senate you have to change ur little user le thing to "wrong about black voters"

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    if stacy delivers the senate you have to change ur little user le thing to "wrong about black voters"
    I said in the other thread I’d eat Stacey Abrams out every day for a week if she delivers a senate majority.

Changing my user le seems like a much smaller price

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Abrams is also now responsible for the Democrats’ lone house pickup thus far.

Queen Stacey

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perez sweating this out.

Who can fired this got? Can Biden made that call? He should recognize his failure and do it himself though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She delivers Joergia senators... she will be the president one day.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abrams is also now responsible for the Democrats’ lone house pickup thus far.

Queen Stacey
    I think that Loefler seat looks the easiest. The dumb just donated to Trump's recount fund effort.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information