Page 640 of 745 FirstFirst ... 140540590630636637638639640641642643644650690740 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 16,000 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a surprise... Spurs didn't call Boston, Philly and LA bluff and just waited and better offers are starting to come. "Spurs have no leverage, they'll have to take a crappy package, Kawhi will go where he wants...".

Spurs had no reason to panic. Just wait and see those three teams and others reupping their propositions. Following days should be interesting.
    Last edited by JPB; 07-12-2018 at 06:06 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That seems to be a passive aggressive comment.
    If you think so... Way too much trolling in this forum to take any seriously.

He does have a personality.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a surprise... Spurs didn't call Boston, Philly and LA bluff and just waited and better offers are starting to come. "Spurs have no leverage, they'll have to take a crappy package, Kawhi will go where he wants...".

Spurs had no reason to panick. Just wait and see those three teams and others reupping their propositions. Following days should be interesting.
    KL is more valuable for a eastern team. Now that TOR is seriously making offers, expect BOS and PHI to get into the bidding war.

KL could become the east replacement of Lebron. That's worth a ton of money!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs had no reason to panick. Just wait and see those three teams and others reupping their propositions. Following days should be interesting.
    Exactly especially when cap space dries up, and teams see more how rosters are being constructed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its getting interesting. It sounding like the Raptors might get this fool. I even dreamed this fill being a raptor and not being too happy lol. Sorry bout that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guys does have a personality.
    He's already more marketable than Kawhi. If I were Nike, I'd give him the deal Kawhi wants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its getting interesting. It sounding like the Raptors might get this fool. I even dreamed this fill being a raptor and not being too happy lol. Sorry bout that.
    Even if nothing happens soon, the Raptors getting involved definitely gives the Spurs some much needed leverage to up the ante for Kawhi.

I may be in the minority here, but I'd rather get a talent like Butler or Derozan back, even if they are both headcases.

LA and Boston don't seem willing to give up Ingram or Fultz, Convington's ceiling is probably Danny Green replacement, and the jury is still out on Saric. Miami's pick could be interesting, but it only takes one power play by Riley next summer to make that pick next to worthless. Letting Kawhi walk for a bunch of failed prospects would be a travesty.

Personally, I'd rather enjoy the end of Pop's tenure. There will be plenty of time for rebuilding when the time comes, and I'm in no rush to get there.
    Last edited by Dex; 07-12-2018 at 06:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would rather him happy and staying in Canada. leaving to the Lakers for... pretty much nothing.
    They (his uncle, et al) are selling a big bag of uneducated lies to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is a good point.

philly's gotta decide between holding on to fultz and letting toronto pick up kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, I hope they don't actually trade for ing Demar Derozan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are the Raptors rumors coming from? No one reputable as far as I've seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are the Raptors rumors coming from? No one reputable as far as I've seen.

Variety of mixed reports on the internet, but nothing concrete. Some "inside sources" here (can't confirm if they are legit or not, obviously)....DeRozan clearing his IG...and the Vegas odds changing out of the blue are mostly fueling the mania here, but a few other outlets have picked up the story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is a good point.

philly's gotta decide between holding on to fultz and letting toronto pick up kawhi
    My God... They're holding out for a mentally broken guy who got broke before he even started playing NBA minutes? Now that's a real winner.
    That's what this has reduced to?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know what anyone sees in him and if any spurs fan wants him, they will end up hating him more than we did Richard Jefferson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Variety of mixed reports on the internet, but nothing concrete. Some "inside sources" here (can't confirm if they are legit or not, obviously)....DeRozan clearing his IG...and the Vegas odds changing out of the blue are mostly fueling the mania here, but a few other outlets have picked up the story.
    A friend of someone who works in the Orlando Magic’s front office broke the story. Friendofmagicfo-bomb just dropped on the league!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be true, might even be, if Toronto isn't immediately refuting it.
    Spurs are canny though. This could be their continued Long Game where they're showing they actually do have leverage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be true, might even be, if Toronto isn't immediately refuting it.
    Spurs are canny though. This could be their continued Long Game where they're showing they actually do have leverage.
    They did trade De Colo to the Raptors. They are in their Rolodex

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fultz + Saric + Covington (to 3rd team for a player or pick) + 2021 Miami pick + 2019 Philly pick is >>>>> DeRozan + OG + Poeltl + 2019 TOR pick.

Just a matter of if Philly will budge.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question -- when was the last time San Antonio was involved in a three team trade?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd rather Jason Hart and some goob?
    You'd rather Covington and who-gives-a- ?

The picks mean nothing: those picks are going to be high round.

We can go the keep Kawhi and watch the drama thing. I can see those pukes trying to hold him out...
    He's obviously a submissive cuck who would rather watch Shaq his girl than speak.

Demar could be flipped. This could all be a ruse to add value to the silent cuck. I'm all whatevs til things get solid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question -- when was the last time San Antonio was involved in a three team trade?
    Summer of 03. IIRC. Brad Miller, Ferry, Ron Mercer, Hedo trade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto has every reason to make the deal. They had the best record in the east but still couldn't get to the eastern finals.

Now with this move, Boston and Phili are sweating buckets that this does not happen!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the Hedo trade for the 2003-2004 season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys think Kawhi rocks a reversible Clippers/Lakers jersey to the summer league game later?

Maybe a suit like Clipper Darrell would wear ...

Thread Information