Page 65 of 87 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2166
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wanna win a le, come to the Spurs Wes.....
    no. Not now, not ever. Pop would kill that dude and ship him out for Bonner 3.0 the first time he threw up a halfcourt shot with >8 seconds left on the shot clock.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

I don't even need to argue with you.
    That's all? Porker is statistically the second-biggest choke artist in playoff history, behind only Karl Malone, and you think he's better than Westbrook.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    no. Not now, not ever. Pop would kill that dude and ship him out for Bonner 3.0 the first time he threw up a halfcourt shot with >8 seconds left on the shot clock.
    Pop has continued to start Porker even though Porker gets ed and ed on by the Langston Galloways, Ray McCallums and Austin Rivers of the league on a regular basis and has historically been outplayed by his own backups when it matters most.

But you're right that Pop would never want Westbrook. He's racist against outspoken black Americans. Russ doesn't fit with his plantation mentality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's all? Porker is statistically the second-biggest choke artist in playoff history, behind only Karl Malone, and you think he's better than Westbrook.
    Oh look, CN is trying to make hyperbolic statements again with no statistical evidence to back them up.

4 rings and a Finals MVP and you're saying Parker chokes more than Russ, who will never win a ring for his entire career. ing hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has continued to start Porker even though Porker gets ed and ed on by the Langston Galloways, Ray McCallums and Austin Rivers of the league on a regular basis and has historically been outplayed by his own backups when it matters most.

But you're right that Pop would never want Westbrook. He's racist against outspoken black Americans. Russ doesn't fit with his plantation mentality.
    Lol. What's the matter, you're so unoriginal and needy that you have to parrot Harlem's schtick to feel good about yourself as a poster? Jesus dude, get a grip.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Oh look, CN is trying to make hyperbolic statements again with no statistical evidence to back them up.

4 rings and a Finals MVP and you're saying Parker chokes more than Russ, who will never win a ring for his entire career. ing hilarious.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lol. What's the matter, you're so unoriginal and needy that you have to parrot Harlem's schtick to feel good about yourself as a poster? Jesus dude, get a grip.
    It's not a "Harlem schtick," it's reality - as exposed by a former Spurs player (Stephen Jackson).

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    But that exactly the point.

If the bigger Kawhi fans here complain about Parker not passing to Kawhi, what could be expected from WB?
    He liked to take more shots than the best scorer in the game.
    WestBrick will have his ball-hogging tenancy out of his system after he averages a triple-double & get bounced in the 1st rd. Kyrie was a ball-hog until LeBron arrived.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WestBrick will have his ball-hogging tenancy out of his system after he averages a triple-double & get bounced in the 1st rd. Kyrie was a ball-hog until LeBron arrived.
    I hope he doesn't,.. unless he actually went to the Spurs

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder

#2 and will be #1 after Choke City falls off, tbh.

Only the top 4 have a real chance.

Westbrook is tired of talking about triple-doubles after piling up seven straight and then going three straight games without reaching that standard. He’s not obsessing over the numbers. His focus, and rightfully so, is on the Thunder’s bottom line (28.6 points, 9.4 rebounds, 7.8 assists, 1.4 steals in his last five games).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder

#2 and will be #1 after Choke City falls off, tbh.

Only the top 4 have a real chance.

Just like a CamFan to be more worried about individual awards than winning a championship. Meanwhile, the way Houston is playing right now, they could knock off any team in the league in a 7-game series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are some incredible players on that list plus many with multiple rings. I don't think it says much other than players who logged tons of playoff minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good Lord

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ almighty

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most players would have chosen to finish the play themselves, but Russ wanted to have a teammate involved in the moment, tbh..typical of him..

Also great to hear him discuss the lack of importance of triple doubles and the media's insistence on forcing them to be the primary discussion point for the Thunder..great example for young players..other than Kawhi, he's probably the most humble superstar in the NBA, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow great stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most players would have chosen to finish the play themselves, but Russ wanted to have a teammate involved in the moment, tbh..typical of him..

Also great to hear him discuss the lack of importance of triple doubles and the media's insistence on forcing them to be the primary discussion point for the Thunder..great example for young players..other than Kawhi, he's probably the most humble superstar in the NBA, tbh..
    tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best part is how he passes the ball before the big man even jumps almost..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Daaaaaaaaaaam 45-11-11!

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

They're both laid back SoCal cats who aren't enamored w/ the Hollywood lifestyle thus don't mind playing in two of the smallest markets in the league. It's just that Kawhi is an introvert & WestBrick is an extrovert.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tommy Heinsohn was gushing all over Russ tonight, rather than complaining about the officiating..speaks volumes, tbh

Thread Information