Page 66 of 238 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 5940
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So is Porter committed or not? Who is the decommit that wants to recommit?
    Porter is official.

There hasn't been any follow-up to that de-commitment rumor. If it's true, most assume it's Gresham.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from P Corbin Daly and his kicking coach on his commitment to Texas (24/7). He was offered a full ride so he'll count against scholarship numbers:

“It feels fantastic,” Daly said. “I'm so excited. I can't wait to play here.”

“I've always loved Texas,” Daly said. “Growing up I always told myself I want to play at Texas. It finally came true and I'm excited by that. I love the state, too. It's a heck of a state.”

“He's a great guy. He's such a nice guy,” Daly said of Longhorn coach Mack Brown. “He's a family man. He really cared about family relationship.”

“I grew up loving this place. It's amazing that I got the opportunity to come here.”

"Corbin is as ready as they come for a high school punter," Sailer said. "His athleticism, natural ability, and confidence point towards immediate success. I expect Corbin to be an All-Conference (or) All-American Player in his time at Texas."

"Corbin has been training with Chris Sailer Kicking for some time now. He proved himself time and time again. I'm not surprised Texas pulled the trigger. They got a good one!"

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    P Corbin Daly

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Orangebloods continues to claim that Porter has NOT committed and now there are quotes out there.

"I'm going to wait a little longer" "My mom wants me to wait a little longer."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Orangebloods continues to claim that Porter has NOT committed and now there are quotes out there.

"I'm going to wait a little longer" "My mom wants me to wait a little longer."
    Yeah, sorry bluetrumpet. 24/7 says yes, OrangeBloods says no.

The pay sites haven't been able to nail this one down all day.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, the Foreman brothers, their mother and grandmother are currently on campus.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Also from 24/7, CB Nick Watkins said recently that contact with Texas has pretty much been non-existent.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    La Grange OT Zach Ledwik has committed to Texas A&M.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Why does Ledwik have so many offers if he's only a 2-star? Are the offers based on significant potential room for development, or is this just another case of inaccurate rivals ratings?

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    meh I wouldn't really pay attention to rivals stars/rankings. 247's composite rankings are the way to go.
    That said I think he has a normal amount of offers for a 3 star.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Who is the new TE commit?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    John Thomas from Trinity Valley CC. Originally committed to LSU before going Juco. Good pickup.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Max Olson ‏@max_olson 45s
    New #Texas commit John Thomas is a big 6-6 TE from Trinity Valley C.C. Former #LSU commit in high school. #longhorns

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Why does Ledwik have so many offers if he's only a 2-star? Are the offers based on significant potential room for development, or is this just another case of inaccurate rivals ratings?
    It's probably a reflection of him not getting to camps earlier and being from a small town. You can usually tell from a minute of film what kind of prospect you're looking at.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    La Grange OT Zach Ledwik has committed to Texas A&M.
    You do realize this is the Texas recruiting thread and not the aggy recruiting thread, right?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You do realize this is the Texas recruiting thread and not the aggy recruiting thread, right?
    We were recruiting him as well. He was our top OL that we were going after and committed to another school.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    We were recruiting him as well. He was our top OL that we were going after and committed to another school.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I hope a 2-3 star guy wasn't our top target

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I hope a 2-3 star guy wasn't our top target
    Realistically yes. We're not getting Cameron Robinson.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Gerry Hamilton said Texas had backed off after deciding to load up on WRs. We thought he was good enough to play here and almost certainly wouldn't have gotten him if we had kept trying, but I don't think he was any longer our top OL target. In fact, I'm not sure there is one for 2014; I think we're content with Cuney and big OL classes in 2013 and 2015.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Gerry Hamilton said Texas had backed off after deciding to load up on WRs. We thought he was good enough to play here and almost certainly wouldn't have gotten him if we had kept trying, but I don't think he was any longer our top OL target. In fact, I'm not sure there is one for 2014; I think we're content with Cuney and big OL classes in 2013 and 2015.
    I agree but the Aggie post was relevant nonetheless.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    RB D'Onta Foreman got his offer.

Post Count
    wtf kinda filter is that
    Probably some ty ass HDR filter.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    HDR blends multiple images, this looks more likea tilt shift thing

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from the father of the Foreman brothers (24/7):

“I can tell you without a doubt that Texas is the top school now,” Mr. Foreman said on Saturday. “With the visit going the way it did, it made both mom and grandma very happy. They ironed out the details about D’Onta’s offer and everyone is very happy about it all. The University of Texas is definitely sitting on top now for both of my sons.”

“Texas is first (for Armanti),” Mr. Foreman said. “But after them it’s in no order. The other schools he’s considering are Oregon, USC, Florida and Miami. Kansas State and Oklahoma are also out there, but it’s those top five for right now, with the Longhorns being the top school.”

“Texas is Texas. We’ve always had a great amount of respect for them and have always liked them as a program,” Mr. Foreman said. “For them to offer both of my sons and provide them with a chance to play together is big. It’s very big. They already thought a lot of Texas and the coaches before this happened, so now that everything is set and in order, well I can’t stress how big of a deal this is to them."

“Like I said, there’s no doubt that the University of Texas is on top. They’re the favorite, hands down.”

Thread Information