Page 664 of 745 FirstFirst ... 164564614654660661662663664665666667668674714 ... LastLast
Results 16,576 to 16,600 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto is still a fantastic and extremely underrated city though
    You think Kawhi is socially equipped to enjoy it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's true. If Pop really believed half of the that comes out of his mouth, he wouldn't be treating Kawhi like a ing slave that he can control. I can't wait to hear him about the anthem rule this coming year after he treated a young black athlete like a goddamn slave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's true. If Pop really believed half of the that comes out of his mouth, he wouldn't be treating Kawhi like a ing slave that he can control. I can't wait to hear him about the anthem rule this coming year after he treated a young black athlete like a goddamn slave.
    Seriously. Why do you have to disrespect real slaves with this non sense?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont like Pop a whole lot but to sit here and act like that outspoken super liberal left wing man is racist is the dumbest I have ever heard. GTFO

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more I think about the Toronto trade, the more I love it. If you treat it as a straight salary dump by TOR, a lot of things become clear.

A). This is the nightmare scenario for The Group. Toronto, by trading DD, and with Lowry expiring next summer, is indicating a rebuild, starting in 2019. They may not even be all that interested in re-signing him unless they make the Finals, an order of magnitude improvement. If The Group pulls any kind of , they will find themselves fielding only 4/$139m offers.

B) Because of the rebuild, there is no way that TOR entertains offers to flip Kawhitter this season to the LAL. The only realistic salary ballast is Deng, and he’s under contract until 2020. Toronto will want no part of that, having started the rebuild/cap clear ball rolling already by shipping out DD. All of those players who Magic so cleverly signed to one year deals would have to give their permission for a trade, and ohow many do you think want to go from LA to a crash and burn in Toronto? . It’s almost like the “keep him and let him walk” scenario, except we get a young asset and a rental 20 point scorer for probably two seasons.

C). It’s cold, and far away from his family’s two bases of operations: LA and NJ.
    Not to mention Toronto is the most heavily taxed city in the NBA. 33% Federal plus 13% Ontario provincial plus a 56% surcharge on federal taxes over $5600. equates to roughly a 63% tax rate on the half of his salary earned in Canada. Who the would want to play there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bs.

Paying someone doesnt mean you can just off every agreement.

Micheal Wright the guy spurstalk loves so much said it himself. The Spurs gave Kawhi and his group full control of his injury.

If you're giving someone full control of their enjoy and when they can comeback, you dont question the findings just because its not the answer you want.

Thats why kawhi is frustrted. They said ok Kawhi comeback when you feel healthy. We belive in you but after a few months they started mocking him in national media.

Thats backstabbing
    Truly spoken like someone who can't keep a job down or keep their life together.

Truly a valuable poster.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truly spoken like someone who can't keep a job down or keep their life together.

Truly a valuable poster.
    I’m really not surprised he didn’t make it through pharmacy school at this point

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously. Why do you have to disrespect real slaves with this non sense?
    I don’t think he understands how contracts work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every time I tried to tap on Kawhi an Uncle Dennis head popped up and blocked me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with you. If he can get that team to a Final, they’ll build him a statue right next to Drake. If you are talking about building a brand this would be better than Lebron in LA. Plus one of their logos is Klaw marks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes it is.....unless they have a polar vortex winter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's disgusting watching masta' Pop treat this young African American man as a slave. Where is your worldly liberalism Pop, you giant hypocritical piece of ? You're were so proud when players kneeled and dishonored our flag and anthem, but now you wont grant this young man his freedom? You're worse than the NFL owners establishing a rule that requires the players to stand for the anthem, but I'm sure in a few months you'll be attacking that rule again. you.
    Cool meltdown, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every time I tried to tap on Kawhi an Uncle Dennis head popped up and blocked me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the good news is that slave salaries Rose to $19 million last year. That will pay for a lot of special consideration on the Underground Railroad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention Toronto is the most heavily taxed city in the NBA. 33% Federal plus 13% Ontario provincial plus a 56% surcharge on federal taxes over $5600. equates to roughly a 63% tax rate on the half of his salary earned in Canada. Who the would want to play there?
    Are the tax rates really that high there? How much would Kawhi get taxed in just the regular season games from next year's salary if he were to play in Toronto next season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait are you gots seriously comparing this back-stabbing, two-faced, re ed mute crybaby, who's being paid millions of dollars by his employer, not being traded yet in a basketball league to actual slavery.?? The ? Y'all gotta be trolling or you guys are literally the dumbest, most ignorant mother ers on the planet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's disgusting watching masta' Pop treat this young African American man as a slave. Where is your worldly liberalism Pop, you giant hypocritical piece of ? You're were so proud when players kneeled and dishonored our flag and anthem, but now you wont grant this young man his freedom? You're worse than the NFL owners establishing a rule that requires the players to stand for the anthem, but I'm sure in a few months you'll be attacking that rule again. you.
    $20 million to fake an injury?

Sign my black ass up for slavery then. I'll take it!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait are you gots seriously comparing this back-stabbing, two-faced, re ed mute crybaby, who's being paid millions of dollars by his employer, not being traded yet in a basketball league to actual slavery.?? The ? Y'all gotta be trolling or you guys are literally the dumbest, most ignorant mother ers on the planet
    Trump 's don't have much common sense .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn’t be surprised if the Spurs are interested. They liked him coming out of the draft, IIRC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Never seen my BatManu20 be that offensive towards players or posters, tbh. Smh at what Kawhitter has done to even the good guys of this site.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    so weird seeing the bulls s out the kind of money that they have for lavine and parker. i guess they've gotten less cheap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supreme trolling the out of y'all.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Never seen my BatManu20 be that offensive towards players or posters, tbh. Smh at what Kawhitter has done to even the good guys of this site.
    lol he forgot to switch accounts tbh

Thread Information