Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know Bill but don't have a sense if humor about this trolling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think shooting eight times in two games is a sign of Anderson having the trust and correct mindset. I know that's some of your point, and as I've said, I don't disagree with that. Part of Pop's job -- and probably his most important job this season -- is to get the most out of his guys. That means he has to do whatever he has to to get Kyle to play aggressively, even if he has to hypnotize him into believing he's better than he is. Pop obviously talked up Kawhi quite a bit before the dude's offensive game caught up to the hype. And he talked up Simmons quite a bit even though that dude's a scrub.

You don't have 20 years of success by having a strong distinction between rebuilding and contending. Trading Hill and not trading Green for Josh Howard is an example of that. The Spurs aren't strong contenders without a bench focal point and another go-to scorer. Going with Patty, Lee or Old Manu just isn't good enough to desire. The upside of having Anderson fulfill his potential is just immense. Like, literally, the Warriors couldn't guard the Spurs if they could run a ______ Leonard, Anderson, Aldridge _________ unit. It's just too big and too skilled, especially if you add in Gasol and Green as the other two players or bring in Bertans or Mills for some shooting.

As of right now, the Spurs would have to hope that BOTH Manu and Tony play at an above-average level for them to be able to beat the Warriors. And given the last two seasons, that's at least as big of a fantasy as hoping Anderson steps up.
    fair enough bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dat butt is hurting apparently

Not sure why you are saying I'm sexist. I use shhhh girl for males and females, it is probably the first or second time I use it to reply to a girl post. For those who are in this site long enough know that for instance I always backed up Duncan228 when she was attacked, so yeah... sexist.... try harder

For the rest and in a nuts if you throw a punch to me (like I don't watch basketball onle 2007 Parker highlights) you must expect that I will come back at you with a stronger one. If this hurts your feeling better find another forum to talk about Kyle. This forum is spurstalk not ptr.

Finally don't think the world turns around you, saying Kyle sucks is not for trolling, it is exactly what I think even though I recognize his ceiling and potential. When Dabom talks about Parker, he is not saying that because he wants to hurt my feelings but because he doesn't like him and has some fun provoking. You should chill and stop responding at any posts with negative content about Kyle Anderson and enjoy the ride
    I will just stop caring entirely about you. Token answer.
    Last edited by SAGirl; 09-20-2016 at 12:37 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will just stop caring entirely about your bull . Token answer.

If you think my reference to you just watching Tony was a troll job lol. I wasn't even trying. I think you are getting emo all the time and are a waste if my time to chat with. It's not in my interest to continue this feud bc it's really tiresome at this point. I am sure it will come up all the time so whatever.
    your post does not make any sense. So you were trolling I'm trolling we both trolling each other and I'm the emo even though you are the one who don't want to talk to me anymore

look at chinook posts, I give numbers, he gives numbers, we discuss numbers and end the discussion while learning a bit of stuff in the process. But you seem to not learn anything through this process, not everybody in the world will interact with you the way you want them to and sometimes you won't have the choice other than dealing with it.

I started to post here for two reasons: news about Spurs and get better in English while reading and writting about stuff I like. In the process I learned quite a bit about NBA and BB in general while enjoying the ST harsh way. You started watching bb 3 years ago and post here for what ? 2 years... I'm pretty sure you can learn stuff even from an asshole like me.

Now indeed stop engaging me if you can't handle it, come back when you are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, just strange...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your post does not make any sense. So you were trolling I'm trolling we both trolling each other and I'm the emo even though you are the one who don't want to talk to me anymore

look at chinook posts, I give numbers, he gives numbers, we discuss numbers and end the discussion while learning a bit of stuff in the process. But you seem to not learn anything through this process, not everybody in the world will interact with you the way you want them to and sometimes you won't have the choice other than dealing with it.

I started to post here for two reasons: news about Spurs and get better in English while reading and writting about stuff I like. In the process I learned quite a bit about NBA and BB in general while enjoying the ST harsh way. You started watching bb 3 years ago and post here for what ? 2 years... I'm pretty sure you can learn stuff even from an asshole like me.

Now indeed stop engaging me if you can't handle it, come back when you are
    I am really tired of this by this point. I will post whatever I want where I want like everybody, but I am tired enough of this to. Not give you any kind of response that will be worth it fir you either at this point. Take it however you want. You want to think you have won, fine, you want to think I am butthurt fine. I frankly don't care about this particular feud. I will enjoy the season regardless. I am sure I will be my usual self and you be you, but I probably won't respond to you bc you have gotten to the point where I am tired of your schtick.

Girl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am really tired of this by this point. I will post whatever I want where I want like everybody, but I am tired enough of this to. Not give you any kind of response that will be worth it fir you either at this point. Take it however you want. You want to think you have won, fine, you want to think I am butthurt fine. I frankly don't care about this particular feud. I will enjoy the season regardless. I am sure I will be my usual self and you be you, but I probably won't respond to you bc you have gotten to the point where I am tired of your schtick.

Girl.

You said that already 100 times girl now act you mean it and stop responding to me, quite simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, just strange...
    Frankly I am tired of him. He's en led to his opinion and I will just let him be. Brazil can't chat at this point without some bullying which brings out my worst instincts. It's not something I want to get into with him further and so I will just let him be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frankly I am tired of him. He's en led to his opinion and I will just let him be. Brazil can't chat at this point without some bullying which brings out my worst instincts. It's not something I want to get into with him further and so I will just let him be.
    The thing is, Anderson either will or won't succeed. And that's not going to be based on anything that's said here. You could make the most brilliant argument, and Brazil could be completely convinced by it only for Kyle to lay an egg. Or the opposite could happen. And when that time comes, one side is going to have to admit defeat, and the ST world will go on.

I remember when Harlem was a huge Green hater, and he and I used to go back and forth on his merits. Now look at him. He's responsible for the nickname LDN. I'm sure Brazil would be the same way with Anderson if the time came. And I was a big defender of Ayres back in the first year of signing him, even thought he could be a starter. Look how that worked out.

Just can't take it too seriously and get to a point where you're trading actual insults with a person if that's not what you want to do. And it's really easy to extricate yourself from the situations. Just stop responding, and after a couple of times, all but the biggest assholes will realize that the game's over and stop going at you. Just stop trying to get in the last "Well I'm really not going to keep talking to you." post and just move on for a bit. Even if you talk about non-Anderson subjects with Brazil, I'm sure it will be fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is, Anderson either will or won't succeed. And that's not going to be based on anything that's said here. You could make the most brilliant argument, and Brazil could be completely convinced by it only for Kyle to lay an egg. Or the opposite could happen. And when that time comes, one side is going to have to admit defeat, and the ST world will go on.
    I want him to play well and help the team bc I like his game. It's not about me being right, so I will enjoy good games without a need for acknowledgment from anybody and I still stick around when he was sucking, as everyone knows bc I visit regularly. And every Spurs player will occasionally have the stinker game, or two, it's inescapable. Got to move on to the next one.

I said I would uncharacteristically probably enjoy some gloating bc Brazil had gone so far out to make the case dude was . He's now come down to be more reasonable bc he's been persuaded to some degree. That's as good as it's ever going to get. Everyone has one or two payers that are not your cup of tea and I have to respect that about Brazil and him not liking him, same way I do with Nono, who also doesn't like him. Nono never got into bullying like Brazil though. But regardless once it got to the point where every chat with Brazil devolved into some mild bullying it was time to move on. I tire of it too easily and I am probably too polite in real life to derive enjoyment from that, which makes me snappy I guess.

I remember when Harlem was a huge Green hater, and he and I used to go back and forth on his merits. Now look at him. He's responsible for the nickname LDN. I'm sure Brazil would be the same way with Anderson if the time came. And I was a big defender of Ayres back in the first year of signing him, even thought he could be a starter. Look how that worked out.
    Ayers is to me like Bonner to Nono I guess. He's the one guy (and I am recent fan as everyone knows, never knew the days of Richard Jefferson for example) that I truly disliked. Truly genuinely disliked this dude. I mean it wasn't just that he was a less than average player bc there was Daye there too. It was his on court demeanor, his clapping. He was noisy and yea played with passion but in a way that you couldn't ignore the fact he was on the court bc he was that noticeable. All of this, for an end of the bench player. Daye was the most awkward looking dude in comparison, another less than average player, one could argue worse than Ayers, but he blended in and wasn't noticeable unless you focused on him. It's a personal dislike I guess. I wasn't around to see you argue in favor of Ayers but I probably would have laughed a little.

There is no one in the current Spurs that evokes the Ayers feeling in me. Last season's team was truly delightful. Even all the end of the bench players were pleasant to see play.

Just can't take it too seriously and get to a point where you're trading actual insults with a person if that's not what you want to do. And it's really easy to extricate yourself from the situations. Just stop responding, and after a couple of times, all but the biggest assholes will realize that the game's over and stop going at you. Just stop trying to get in the last "Well I'm really not going to keep talking to you." post and just move on for a bit. Even if you talk about non-Anderson subjects with Brazil, I'm sure it will be fine.
    Will do. I stopped caring about chatting about any Anderson related subjects with Brazil at some point here, and thus my responses stopped being anything interesting or worthy of any time for me or him to read. It was a sign to move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you've been around ST long enough (and I mean longer than I have been here), you eventually become one of two types of posters. You either sort of fade into the background and only make a couple of mostly serious posts. You rarely have enemy posters, but you are almost an emeritus member. Those folks are like Mel, DPG and FromWayDowntown (though FWD does post in the political forum quite a bit). They're like site treasures.

Or you can become a poster like Baseline Bum or benefactor where you pretty much stop taking the site seriously and either troll or lose all sense of site etiquette in responding to people who you think are annoying. I think Brazil is in that group.

Only one who successfully spans both groups is ElNono, honestly. He manages to be a site treasure despite that fact that he's a very active poster and is no stranger to player fandom.
    I feel like I'm a mediocre poster compared to greats like Mel or FWD, that's very active mostly because I'm a big fan (not that they're not), probably 75% of my postcount is on game threads alone. Now, how do you rank mediocrity in this site is a good question

I do like to contribute here and there to the site, because there's all sorts of audience here, which I think was always a strength. I've even given thought to stop small contributions like the translations (which are time consuming and more than once made me wonder: who cares, right?), but then I think it's worthwhile for some people, and it's one way for me to pay homage to the Spurs and this legendary site.

I am opinionated, and well, this is exactly the place to be that. Ultimately, anybody that's not here for entertainment (and that comes in many flavors), they're in the wrong place, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like I'm a mediocre poster compared to greats like Mel or FWD, that's very active mostly because I'm a big fan (not that they're not), probably 75% of my postcount is on game threads alone. Now, how do you rank mediocrity in this site is a good question

I do like to contribute here and there to the site, because there's all sorts of audience here, which I think was always a strength. I've even given thought to stop small contributions like the translations (which are time consuming and more than once made me wonder: who cares, right?), but then I think it's worthwhile for some people, and it's one way for me to pay homage to the Spurs and this legendary site.

I am opinionated, and well, this is exactly the place to be that. Ultimately, anybody that's not here for entertainment (and that comes in many flavors), they're in the wrong place, IMO.

Appreciate the translations though I personally don't need them. We each contribute some way. I try to contribute sharing some tweet feeds and updates where I find them. Translations are time consuming indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to say for whoever wonders into this pathetic thread that I got worn out not on the subject of Anderson, but with the bullying of me the person. Got fed up I guess.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I have to say for whoever wonders into this pathetic thread that I got worn out not on the subject of Anderson, but with the bullying of me the person. Got fed up I guess.
    Keep your chin up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ultimately, anybody that's not here for entertainment (and that comes in many flavors), they're in the wrong place, IMO.
    tbh fwiw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you wanna really get worn out, PM me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you wanna really get worn out, PM me.

See you are easy to tune out bc this is your thing. It's like the 10th time something like this was thrown way. There are too many sexy girls in guys signatures I get it. There are more online. Go on, get going.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you really wanna get fed up, PM me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same as above. Seriously, get goin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same as above. Seriously, get goin.
    Like... get goin on you?

I mean.. if you really wanna get goin....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you really wanna get fed up, PM me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since when is sexual harassment funny? Are you guys so starved that you are trying to hit on someone with a username with the word girl in there?

I thought you guys pull in $200k a yeah and bag super models.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, the "bend over, I'll show you" meme is pretty prevalent on the NBA Forum, and it's not used to target female posters 99 percent of the time.

Thread Information