My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^

George Hill: 2-Guard NewJerSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was thinking that Cuban might try to make a play for LeBron during the 1st round, he and Wade actually. My question is, for Mav fans, how would you feel if Wade were brought in to Dallas to take the pressure off Dirk?

As a Seahawk fan, it's the equivalent of being asked how I would feel bringing Big Ben into the fold after SB XL*, which might be a strong possibility if his off-field issues keep up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao at that headband

Parker/Nash/Wade Roddy Beaubois's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I was thinking that Cuban might try to make a play for LeBron during the 1st round, he and Wade actually. My question is, for Mav fans, how would you feel if Wade were brought in to Dallas to take the pressure off Dirk?
    I would be all for it. As long as he stays healthy were looking at .
    Plus we would finally have Stern on our side. And the owner of the dwade troll would cry himself to sleep.

Parker/Nash/Wade Roddy Beaubois's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Win or lose, I can't see LeBron starting over AGAIN and going elsewhere. He'd have to establish a new relationship with a new coach, a supporting cast will have to be built around him, etc. Do you guys think the big 3 will reunite win or lose? Or will this series decide their fate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Miami wins Lebron probably stays in Miami. I cannot say the same for Bosh. Miami probably doesn't want to keep paying that level of salary, not even for championships. You cannot have 3 20m+ players on your team unless you're the Lakers or Knicks. Wade is a staple there so I think he retires there unless he decides otherwise.

If the Heat lose, I think Lebron stays because they are still the best team in the East and the Pacers will likely get some new faces in the off season. The Heat will be in the Finals several more times in the next 5 or 6 years if Lebron stays. The problem is that almost any Eastern team could transform overnight if Lebron lands there. Imagine him back in Cleveland with Irving, Waiters, Bennett (assuming they could de him) and the 1st overall. That could be interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade's playing out that deal, and Bosh isn't opting out until at least 2015. So I think it would be James having to decide between staying with his co-stars or moving on. In general, he's the only one of the three for whom it makes financial sense to opt out (or rather that it's not financially foolish). He might opt in this summer to try one more time rather than opting out and having to commit to stay in the post-Wade era. If he opts out, therefore, I think he would seriously be on the market. But the only teams I see with potentially better situation are Cleveland and Chicago. The 2015 market should be much stronger.

So I think he opts in unless he either wants to end his career in South Beach or had planned to return home this whole time.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron going to the west

Thread Information