Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Children of all races always respond well to President Obama. How children act around a stranger tells you as much about the stranger as about the children themselves. I love how comfortable little children are with our president. He is such a good man, and if we aren't, WE SHOULD BE so proud to have a person like him as our president.

What a precious picture..It goes to show that racists aren't born they are bred....Stop the madness folks

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That is a nice picture, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Children of all races always respond well to President Obama. How children act around a stranger tells you as much about the stranger as about the children themselves. I love how comfortable little children are with our president. He is such a good man, and if we aren't, WE SHOULD BE so proud to have a person like him as our president.

What a precious picture..It goes to show that racists aren't born they are bred....Stop the madness folks

He should take pictures with the children he has murdered as well...they won't be able to smile though...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I love the Ron Paul thread on this, where the commenters said, "How come we heard so many conflicting reports from different eyewitnesses?" Oh, I guess all of them were standing up straight and taking notes while this was occurring.
    Those people are the absolute dregs of Ron Paul's base, the idiots who scream "FALSE FLAG" at everything and then wonder why the sane Ron Paul supporters are being smeared as conspiracy nutjobs...

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Of course, little kids are going to want to get their picture taken with the president. Little kids and babies are innocent and it's the freakin' president. Even if you don't like the president or disagree with him, if you have the chance to meet him, you're going to take it and be respectful. Well, most people would be respectful and nice to the president even if they don't like the president or agree with him.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Koolaid_Man's picture ruffled some conspiracy nut feathers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is some fodder for the conspiracy. Cerebus Capital management, the private equity firm that owns the Bushmaster manufacturer, will sell off all assets in firearms.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2321258.html
    Last edited by Drachen; 12-18-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is some fodder for the conspiracy. Cerebus Capital management, the private equity firm that owns the Bushmaster manufacturer, will sell of all assets in firearms.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2321258.html
    Sell high.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He should take pictures with the children he has murdered as well...they won't be able to smile though...

those kids are dead because their terrorists parents chose to use them as human shields or use them as cover for the Tali-wackers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    those kids are dead because their terrorists parents chose to use them as human shields or use them as cover for the Tali-wackers
    What you just said is entirely untrue. And your smiley of the situation shows how blind, ignorant and stupid you are. It has nothing to do with anyone else using them as human shields, Stop being a damn misinformation sheep for a child murderer.

Those are in fact dead children that Obama has killed with his drones, that he personally orders on Tuesdays. The psychopath and his staff actually call the meetings where he makes these murderous decisions, "Drone Bomb Tuesdays".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collateral damage sucks every time...but drone attacks sure beat the out of carpet bombing cities with phosphorous bombs

Chamberlain wanted peace too...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collateral damage sucks every time...but drone attacks sure beat the out of carpet bombing cities with phosphorous bombs

Chamberlain wanted peace too...
    With respect Dan, that collateral damage is someones child. It's also illegal.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is Obama's former press secretary a member of Spurstalk?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What you just said is entirely untrue. And your smiley of the situation shows how blind, ignorant and stupid you are. It has nothing to do with anyone else using them as human shields, Stop being a damn misinformation sheep for a child murderer.

Those are in fact dead children that Obama has killed with his drones, that he personally orders on Tuesdays. The psychopath and his staff actually call the meetings where he makes these murderous decisions, "Drone Bomb Tuesdays".
    I say those kids are sacrificed by their parents to appeal to terrorist sympathizers such as yourself...it's a proven tactic by those people and you can deny it all you want...I'm really not that concerned...they don't care bout those kids...they use it as tactic to get Obama to stop the drones...it's a strategy that's backfired on them...using human kid shields to conceal their terroist activites...that's the whole reason they have kids...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I say those kids are sacrificed by their parents to appeal to terrorist sympathizers such as yourself...it's a proven tactic by those people and you can deny it all you want...I'm really not that concerned...they don't care bout those kids...they use it as tactic to get Obama to stop the drones...it's a strategy that's backfired on them...using human kid shields to conceal their terroist activites...that's the whole reason they have kids...
    Seriously, you need help

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seriously, you need help
    so does the psychopath posting pics of children that look like Garbage Pail Kids

http://www.topps.com/entertainment/garbage-pail-kids

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I posted pictures of children who didn't deserve to be murdered, and people should see the reality of such evil policies. You making fun of the dead children by calling them garbage pail kids makes you a slimy evil insane piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so does the psychopath posting pics of children that look like Garbage Pail Kids

http://www.topps.com/entertainment/garbage-pail-kids
    Point, Koolaid_Man.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The parents of those dead kids in the Middle East may have been terrorists but does that justify their deaths? If your mom or dad is a horrible person, does that mean you should pay the price for their sins and wrong doings? Haters are basically saying that it's the fault of the kids for having ty parents. They're little kids, damn it. They didn't do anything wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The parents of those dead kids in the Middle East may have been terrorists but does that justify their deaths? If your mom or dad is a horrible person, does that mean you should pay the price for their sins and wrong doings? Haters are basically saying that it's the fault of the kids for having ty parents. They're little kids, damn it. They didn't do anything wrong.

Former Drone Operator turned Whistleblower: “I saw men, women and children die”

Former United States drone operator, 27-year-old, Brandon Bryant from Montana worked for nearly a decade flying predator drones. A turn for the worst made Bryant decide that the predator drone job wasn’t the best job for him after conducting and witnessing the killing of a child in Afghanistan. “I saw men, women and children die during that time,” Bryant explained to Spiegel Online. The former drone pilot went on to say, “I never thought I would kill that many people. In fact, I thought I couldn’t kill anyone at all.”

Replaying his experience, Bryant noted that after killing his first two men as a drone operated he then “cried on his way home” from work. The 27-year-old commented about how he felt lost from sanity, “I felt disconnected from humanity for almost a week”. Shockingly, Bryant detailed the accounts of a time he mistakenly, but by orders, killed a young boy in Afghanistan.

Before the fire missile hit the target and the mud-roofed house was destroyed, a boy walked around the corner. Bryant recalled asking, “Did we just kill a kid?” In response, his operational partner said, “Yeah, I guess that was a kid”. As the Guardian reported, “One day he collapsed at work, doubling over and spitting blood. The doctor ordered him to stay home, and not to return to work until he could sleep more than four hours a night for two weeks in a row.”

If more honorable and moral individuals who have been in the drone business were to come out about what is going on, I’m positive we would hear more of the same stories.
    Without much transparency from the Obama administration regarding drones, it is likely that these practices will not change anytime soon. For instance, Obama’s counterterrorism advisor, John Brennan is looking forward to an expansion of overseas drone use.

http://spreadlibertynews.com/former-...hildren-die-2/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funni how the haters come out bashin obama for drone strikes, when the clown b4 him introduced it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funni how the haters come out bashin obama for drone strikes, when the clown b4 him introduced it
    And Obama quadrupled it. Hope/Change

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I take it since you know this for a fact, you were there.

Why aren't you testifying in front of the UN?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I take it since you know this for a fact, you were there.

Why aren't you testifying in front of the UN?
    Why do you hate babies from the middle east? Did they harm you in some way? Do you see them less than human?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Why do you hate babies from the middle east? Did they harm you in some way? Do you see them less than human?
    I'm just saying, you don't know .

Now I am with you that these drone attacks are unwarranted, but at the same time, these terrorists are factually know to stage photos to cause outrage within ourselves. Unless you have something better than photos, you have no way of knowing if this was staged or not.

Thread Information