Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    lol I can hear you both ting your pants from Austin.

You are genuinely afraid.

Kori outed me even though she was my friend. Why my Facebook friend, WHY!!!!!!!!???

My consecutive failed reassuring posts. They broke me for good

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    lol you're terrified at the thought of answering a simple question

Your memes can't save you now.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still with the innocent act I see.
    If you can't see where you've picked sides then the only one you delude is yourself.
    Your selective choices of to whom you level your insults, snide remarks, and invectives incriminate you and show everyone who reads them that you have an agenda, whether you want to admit it or not.
    I laud those I feel make great points regardless if they insult me or not.
    Just because someone is an ignorant idiot is not reason enough to attack them.
    But if you attack their argument, no matter how idiotic it is, you just might get them to later ponder over it and change it for the better.
    You had no reason to be rude to me, and probably others as well, except as an excuse to cover up your own inadequacies IMHO.
    You did so at your own risk.People can either be a decent civil individual, or they can be an ignorant rude bumpkin.
    We make these choices constantly.
    You are what you are.
    It's no act, I've never claimed innocence. I openly admit being rude to you and calling you out. And if you can't see which sides you've chosen you are delusional as well. The only difference here is that I have NEVER claimed to be neutral, unlike you. You are what you are---a hypocrite.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Apparently MrsM will only cpo to a partial truth, but that beats what DJR210, CN, or Blake will do. They are in super denial.
    There is hope for MrsM, but maybe not a lot.
    As for the feud between SBM, Chump, and SA210, that is strictly their "thing". They created it, perpetuate it, and somehow derive pleasure from it.
    It that case I don't see it as trolling.
    But if any of you are going at accuse any one else of pedophilia, then I recommend that you have proof, and not cultural differences to base that proof on. Otherwise it is totally baseless and subject to backlash and karma.
    It is what it is.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's no act, I've never claimed innocence. I openly admit being rude to you and calling you out. And if you can't see which sides you've chosen you are delusional as well. The only difference here is that I have NEVER claimed to be neutral, unlike you. You are what you are---a hypocrite.
    That won't fly either.
    Because I choose not to attack Chump, then I am a hypocrite?
    Because I choose not to attack SBM or SA210, then I am a hypocrite?
    Because I refuse to become embroiled in their feud, then I am a hypocrit?
    Becaise I am willing to try to see both sides of the issue, then I am a hypocrite?
    Because I am willing to admit it when I am wrong, then I am a hypocrite?
    Because I defend some total stranger like Avante, then I am a hypocrite?
    Because I understand cultural differences, misplaced youth, and character flaws, then I am a hypocrite?
    And because I call it like it is, as long as it is the truth, then I am a hypocrite.
    no, Maam, as I said before and I say again, you are the epitome' of hypocrisy, not I.
    And if you can't see it then you are the blind one.
    I'm quite sure others in life, not just on the internet, have probably told you this before because these sorts of things manifest in all walks of a persons life.
    But you can change it if you want to, or you just do your typical rude "thing" and just not give a .
    It's all up to you. I have and never had had anything against you.
    These are choices we constantly make every instant of our lives.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still delusional I see Man you've really thought a lot about my life to come up with that haven't you? It's funny to watch you continuously make up scenarios to feel better about yourself Believe what you want and say what you want about me, you don't know anything about my life except for the parts you cherry pick from the threads and distort to suit your own inferiority. My life is excellent and I love to see losers like you hating on it

But it obviously just eats you up inside that I am neutral. Because you wish you oould be that way too deep inside you, but you don't know how to be that way.
    You make all the excuses in the world but never fully admit your complicity.
    This is all a matter of TRUTH, not BS no matter how much you deny the facts.
    It's okay. You'll eventually get there if you keep trying, but sooner or later you'll have to shed the blindfolds.
    It didn't take me over night, it took a while.
    You have to be able to put yourself in someone else' shoes.
    And you have to be willing to make mistakes along the way, and own up to those mistakes so you can learn from them.

But I am not neutral when it comes to trolls. And I never will be. I will bash them unmercifully and enjoy myself doing it because you cannot HURT someone who has no conscience like a troll.
    Plus you are the instrument of their own karma, and the mentor they need in order to rise above their own idiotic ignorance, even if you prefer to just look the other way.
    It is what it is.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But it obviously just eats you up inside that I am neutral. Because you wish you oould be that way too deep inside you, but you don't know how to be that way.
    You make all the excuses in the world but never fully admit your complicity.
    This is all a matter of TRUTH, not BS no matter how much you deny the facts.
    It's okay. You'll eventually get there if you keep trying, but sooner or later you'll have to shed the blindfolds.
    It didn't take me over night, it took a while.
    You have to be able to put yourself in someone else' shoes.
    But I am not neutral when it comes to trolls. And I never will be. I will bash them unmercifully and enjoy myself doing it because you cannot HURT someone who has no conscience like a troll.
    Plus you are the instrument of their own karma, and the mentor they need in order to rise above their own idiotic ignorance, even if you prefer to just look the other way.
    It is what it is.
    Um no nothing on this site "eats me up inside", I don't take it so seriously. And no I don't wish to be "neutral" like you I admit to everything I've posted and if I had ever claimed to be neutral I'd admit that too. But I haven't.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    lol SA210 is seriously upset.

Bumping threads and furiously screen capping.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    MRSMAALOX,
    I'm not saying you have to be "neutral".
    I am saying you could choose to be a decent respectful example of what is "true" in a human being, a true of heart woman, if you wanted to.
    Or you can continue to go the course you are on, like most of the other "followers" on here, and show us how truly ignorant and disrespectful you can really be.
    We all have choices each and every instant.
    We can be our most manifest higher selves, or we can be baseless rude ignoramuses.
    Your choice.
    And we will see the TRUTH of your choices.
    And it does not matter whether it is on a virtual internet site or real life situations. One usually mirrors the other one way or another.
    For my part, I choose to see every ones higher manifestations, until they show otherwise.
    Thus I give every one the benefit of the doubt.
    Their spots always show through, however they try or don't try to hide them.

silverblk mystix
    Um no nothing on this site "eats me up inside", I don't take it so seriously. And no I don't wish to be "neutral" like you I admit to everything I've posted and if I had ever claimed to be neutral I'd admit that too. But I haven't.

You are a liar and must suffer from dementia.

There was a thread - and someone asked - "what's the deal between chumpie and sbm and sa210?"

you chimed in at that time - that you are neutral and don't take sides - and seemed to be full of your usual bs -

BUT -

I posted a snide remark from you - that you posted in the "random" thread and pretty much stated your "agenda"

once I posted it - and called you out for the hypocrite lying that you are - you disappeared from the thread and never addressed it.

Today -

your "loser @ life" meds have distorted your memory - but it is in that thread and everyone knows it -

Hypocrite lying ty human being.

Confirmed.

There was a thread - and someone asked - "what's the deal between chumpie and sbm and sa210?"

you chimed in at that time - that you are neutral and don't take sides - and seemed to be full of your usual bs -

BUT -

I posted a snide remark from you - that you posted in the "random" thread and pretty much stated your "agenda"

once I posted it - and called you out for the hypocrite lying that you are - you disappeared from the thread and never addressed it.

Today -

your "loser @ life" meds have distorted your memory - but it is in that thread and everyone knows it -

Confirmed.

silverblk mystix

Remember that chewie?

She was on her high horse trying to "poison the well" with some newbie poster telling him;

"I don't take sides and it appears chumpie is just being normal...but blah-blah...(where she proceeded to take sides lol)"

then while she was claiming her "neutrality"

I found one of her posts in the "random" thread - where neither sa210 or sbm - had been in all day -

and there was the maalox remark and insult - against us -

so I posted it to show that newbie poster of her "neutrality"

the disappeared quietly....probably to take another pill

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have proven to you that I can take criticism and face my mistakes countless times on this site, that I am not ruled by my ego.
    I can and do laugh at my own folly, and I can make fun of myself better than anyone on here can make fun of me. I have proven this over and over again.
    We take ourselves way too seriously for our own good yet I do love myself, and I have said this often on here.
    So I advise lots and lots of laughter to everyone.
    That is my higher manifestation.
    What is yours?
    Do you even have one?

Remember that chewie?

She was on her high horse trying to "poison the well" with some newbie poster telling him;

"I don't take sides and it appears chumpie is just being normal...but blah-blah...(where she proceeded to take sides lol)"

then while she was claiming her "neutrality"

I found one of her posts in the "random" thread - where neither sa210 or sbm - had been in all day -

and there was the maalox remark and insult - against us -

so I posted it to show that newbie poster of her "neutrality"

the disappeared quietly....probably to take another pill

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

BUT -

Today -

Confirmed.
    lol I can't say she has really taken my side other than to lol at you.

Your sustained meltdown over her is damn funny though.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

She is not as subtle as she would like us to believe or even she herself believes.
    But she is who she is at the present moment.
    She can however change at any given moment and be true of heart.
    I think shre is afraid to embrace her higher self, but this will change too over time or she will destroy herself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    She is not as subtle as she would like us to believe or even she herself believes.
    But she is who she is at the present moment.
    She can however change at any given moment and be true of heart.
    I think shre is afraid to embrace her higher self, but this will change too over time or she will destroy herself.
    It's the Serious Internets Business krew.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

If you look close enough you will see she has taken your side in most things, as I did for a while too.
    But that is part of the test, part of "becoming".
    Yes, I took your side for quite a while. SBM and I had awful internet feuds especially over Pop, but that changed for me as soon as I realized what an idiot I was.
    And I am not saying SBM is right, but I am saying that I am no longer wrong.
    And in a way he helped me rediscover my higher manifestation and get outside myself and see the folly of my ego.
    It is amazing to me how we all in our own ridiculous and haphazard ways help each other discover who we are.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    MRSMAALOX,
    I'm not saying you have to be "neutral".
    I am saying you could choose to be a decent respectful example of what is "true" in a human being, a true of heart woman, if you wanted to.
    Or you can continue to go the course you are on, like most of the other "followers" on here, and show us how truly ignorant and disrespectful you can really be.
    We all have choices each and every instant.
    We can be our most manifest higher selves, or we can be baseless rude ignoramuses.
    Your choice.
    And we will see the TRUTH of your choices.
    And it does not matter whether it is on a virtual internet site or real life situations. One usually mirrors the other one way or another.
    For my part, I choose to see every ones higher manifestations, until they show otherwise.
    Thus I give every one the benefit of the doubt.
    Their spots always show through, however they try or don't try to hide them.
    You act like you know anything about me and the kind of life I lead All you know is what I post on one message board----it's not even an iota of what my life is, as I know your posts are not a fair representation of your entire life. So get off your high horse, I also have soulful and spiritual experiences/beliefs/standards I just have no need to express them to you or anyone here.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you look close enough you will see she has taken your side in most things, as I did for a while too.
    But that is part of the test, part of "becoming".
    Yes, I took your side for quite a while. SBM and I had awful internet feuds especially over Pop, but that changed for me as soon as I realized what an idiot I was.
    And I am not saying SBM is right, but I am saying that I am no longer wrong.
    And in a way he helped me rediscover my higher manifestation and get outside myself and see the folly of my ego.
    It is amazing to me how we all in our own ridiculous and haphazard ways help each other discover who we are.
    Oh my gawd

Thread Information