Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I'm hoping we put an immediate stop to any and all incoming "lol refugees" from Syria.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why do it there? You brought up your agenda here -- why are you running away from it now?

I'm talking about your first reply in this thread. Why is that suddenly off limits?

I eagerly await your not being a total pussy and answering these questions about what you posted in your first reply to this thread.
    I'm not running away from anything. If I was in that situation I sure as would want the means to at least attempt to fight for my life and I assume every single person in there felt the same. Your question has been answered, will you finally discuss the OP?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not running away from anything. If I was in that situation I sure as would want the means to at least attempt to fight for my life and I assume every single person in there felt the same. Your question has been answered, will you finally discuss the OP?
    Actually my questions have not been answered.

Why did you declare your agenda off limits and play forum cop when I called you out on it?

I asked you for any evidence that every person in the situation you described wished he had a gun. You provided nothing but a pissy attempt to "stick to the OP".

Why don't you want to discuss what you brought up yourself?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm hoping we put an immediate stop to any and all incoming "lol refugees" from Syria.
    why are there so many refugees from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the terrorists registered in Leros island as a refugee last month

https://mobile.twitter.com/YanniKout...55110467084289

Evidently, now two are confirmed refugees

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Actually my questions have not been answered.

Why did you declare your agenda off limits and play forum cop when I called you out on it?
    trying to not let you derail the thread further but that is apparently what you want to do.

I asked you for any evidence that every person in the situation you described wished he had a gun. You provided nothing but a pissy attempt to "stick to the OP".
    i can also assume they all had footwear on but am going to have a hard time providing evidence for you

Why don't you want to discuss what you brought up yourself?
    Because my statement doesn't warrant this much discussion. I assume the hostages wished they had the means to try and save their own lives, you don't. I'm ready to move past that and discuss the OP but you'd rather continue sidetracking the conversation.

Questions answered, try discussing the OP for your first time in this thread. How do you think the mass influx of the "lol refugees" is going to play out in Europe? Is it starting to look like a poor decision? How many more terrorists attacks do you expect from the "lol refugees" in Europe? Do you think we should still bring in "lol refugees" from Syria to the United States?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    why are there so many refugees from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan?
    I didn't support invading Iraq and I don't support bringing any "lol refugees" to the United States. Blaming repugs does nothing to solve the problem.

I'll ask you the same as I asked Chumpdumper because at least you'll answer.

How do you think the mass influx of the "lol refugees" is going to play out in Europe? Is it starting to look like a poor decision? How many more terrorists attacks do you expect from the "lol refugees" in Europe? Do you think we should still bring in "lol refugees" from Syria to the United States?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to not let you derail the thread further but that is apparently what you want to do.
    So it's OK when you derail it?

i can also assume they all had footwear on but am going to have a hard time providing evidence for you
    So you learned a lesson about making stupid claims. /Good.

Because my statement doesn't warrant this much discussion. I assume the hostages wished they had the means to try and save their own lives, you don't. I'm ready to move past that and discuss the OP but you'd rather continue sidetracking the conversation.
    So you just are uncomfortable having your snarky agenda pushing called out and just want to be able to get away with it. Another lesson for you.

Questions answered, try discussing the OP for your first time in this thread. How do you think the mass influx of the "lol refugees" is going to play out in Europe? Is it starting to look like a poor decision? How many more terrorists attacks do you expect from the "lol refugees" in Europe? Do you think we should still bring in "lol refugees" from Syria to the United States?
    So you characterize every person who left Syria for Europe as an "lol refugee"?

Explain yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know right? I can't believe people are bringing up political issues in the, errr, political forum on this site!

You're a ing idiot.
    I have no problem with discussing the fallout of this now that we know more.

But bringing up the John Wayne/Rambo agenda when hostages are still held and we don't know much of anything of the situation is in poor taste, IMO.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    I have no problem with discussing the fallout of this now that we know more.

But bringing up the John Wayne/Rambo agenda when hostages are still held and we don't know much of anything of the situation is in poor taste, IMO.
    Ok, fair enough, and I apologize the the insult....however, if you're looking for class and respect, log off this dumb ing forum where guys like boutons and avante run the asylum because you're looking in the wrong place. And frankly, you know that already.

So again, the fake outrage from pretty much everyone on this cesspool of a website seem a little silly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't support invading Iraq and I don't support bringing any "lol refugees" to the United States. Blaming repugs does nothing to solve the problem.
    Like most Christians, the vast majority of M/E refugees are decent people. And like some Christians, some refugees are actually religious, murderous extremists, wanting to payback USA, Euro for ing up their countries.

Repugs destroying the Middle East then refusing to take in refugees is bull . Even Iraqis and Afganis who worked closely with US military as interpreters, etc, saving lives, have been refused or insanely red-taped in asking to immigrate to America.

If Obama proposed $100B (just 1/6 of the MIC ANNUAL IMPERIAL budget) to help Euros care for the Repugs' refugees, the Repugs would of course refuse.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    There is no such thing as...radical Islam/Muslims. The ones being violent are doing what they are suppose to be doing, we do have moderate Islam/Muslims. Those smart enought to figure out Mohammad is no longer raiding caravans.

Imagine people anxious to give their life to join the other heros in Paradise. Wow~~~~
    The fact that you don't think there is such thing as radical Muslims shows just how narrow minded and pea brained you are. Please step away from the keyboard, throw your car keys away and dispose of your cell phone so that you can no longer be included in society and just continue being a drain on social security until you do the world a favor and die.

One less child rapist on the Internet will be a blessing to society.

Also, absolutely do not reply to this post explaining to me that you've read books about Islam and are therefore now an expert you dumb, fat, racist, child molesting ing clown.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So it's OK when you derail it?

So you learned a lesson about making stupid claims. /Good.

So you just are uncomfortable having your snarky agenda pushing called out and just want to be able to get away with it. Another lesson for you.
    There is no lesson here, I have no problem sticking with my claim that the hostages wished they had a way to try and save their own lives. Will I be able to provided evidence every single hostage felt that way of course not, but it is an assumption I am comfortable with.

So you characterize every person who left Syria for Europe as an "lol refugee"?

Explain yourself.
    You failed to answer a single question I asked. Try again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Blaming repugs does nothing to solve the problem"

blaming Repugs corrects the ignorant assholes who blames Muslim terrorists exclusively for attacking the West. The Muslim terrorists have been CREATED by the West.

And the West doesn't know what to do when foreigners push back against Western aggression.

I don't see any solution to the Repug-destabilized Middle East. It will fester, or worse, for decades.

Thanks, Repugs and BigOil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no lesson here, I have no problem sticking with my claim that the hostages wished they had a way to try and save their own lives. Will I be able to provided evidence every single hostage felt that way of course not, but it is an assumption I am comfortable with.
    So in other words "Please just let me make my snarky agenda push and leave me alone because i can't take anything resembling a challenge to my claims."

Fine. You should be comfortable with being called a pussy then.

You failed to answer a single question I asked. Try again.
    I need to know why you call them all "lol refugees" first.I don't know why you are calling them that, so i don't have a clear idea what you are saying. Don't be a pussy about this claim too. Explain yourself.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Like most Christians, the vast majority of M/E refugees are decent people. And like some Christians, some refugees are actually religious, murderous extremists, wanting to payback USA, Euro for ing up their countries.
    The "lol refugees" that are decent people are not turning in nor speaking out against the extremists, they are a huge part of the problem.

Repugs destroying the Middle East then refusing to take in refugees is bull . Even Iraqis and Afganis who worked closely with US military as interpreters, etc, saving lives, have been refused or insanely red-taped in asking to immigrate to America.
    the Middle East was ed long before Repugs did anything over there.

If Obama proposed $100B (just 1/6 of the MIC ANNUAL IMPERIAL budget) to help Euros care for the Repugs' refugees, the Repugs would of course refuse.
    As should every American.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So in other words "Please just let me make my snarky agenda push and leave me alone because i can't take anything resembling a challenge to my claims."

Fine. You should be comfortable with being called a pussy then.
    It's an impossible claim to verify, does it really bother you than much that I think the hostages would want to defend themselves? Are you claiming they didn't want to defend themselves?

I need to know why you call them all "lol refugees" first.I don't know why you are calling them that, so i don't have a clear idea what you are saying. Don't be a pussy about this claim too. Explain yourself.
    It's amusing you go around calling people pussies for not responding to your irrelevant questions all the while dodging relevant questions posed to you. I'll remove "lol refugees" so you have a clear idea what I am saying.

How do you think the mass influx of the refugees is going to play out in Europe? Is it starting to look like a poor decision? How many more terrorists attacks do you expect from the refugees in Europe? Do you think we should still bring in refugees from Syria to the United States?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's an impossible claim to verify, does it really bother you than much that I think the hostages would want to defend themselves? Are you claiming they didn't want to defend themselves?
    I just proved that your claim had no basis in fact. Don't get pissy about it.

It's amusing you go around calling people pussies for not responding to your irrelevant questions all the while dodging relevant questions posed to you. I'll remove "lol refugees" so you have a clear idea what I am saying.
    Why are you caling them all "lol refugees" in the first place? It's a relavant question since you used it every time before being called out on it. This is a pattern with you.

How do you think the mass influx of the refugees is going to play out in Europe?
    I think reacionaries will be reactionary. the US lost its ing mind and morals and judgment because of 9/11. I don't expect much different here. fear will rule their lives just like it rules yours.
    Is it starting to look like a poor decision?
    Considering the European nationals who apparently also took part in the attacks, I'm not sure how much difference it makes.
    How many more terrorists attacks do you expect from the refugees in Europe?
    I cannot give a number with any certainty, can you? What is your number prediction?
    Do you think we should still bring in refugees from Syria to the United States?
    Yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump is involved in about 90% of thread derailings but never claims responsibility

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump is involved in about 90% of thread derailments but never claims responsibility
    I have derailed many threads.

So have you.

Will you admit you do so?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I call them lol refugees because of all of the safe countries they cross once out of war torn Syria.

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had French, Egyptian, and Syrian passports.
    Two of them are confirms Syrian jihadists that came to Europe via mass immigration. Europe is fuucked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have derailed many threads.

So have you.

Will you admit you do so?
    I've probably derailed a few over the last few years. You've probably derailed a few since making that post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every news channel out there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know right? I can't believe people are bringing up political issues in the, errr, political forum on this site!

You're a ing idiot.

Just shows how stupid Americans are. The gun debate has no place on.the day after the attacks. Moron

Thread Information