Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know Corinna, but Peter Jr. is a damn solid man, and he's been trained to be a leader since he was a boy. The Holt family does a LOT of philanthropic work, and the kids were raised to appreciate that side of the family fortune.

I'm sure you're just trying to say something important, and the comment is nothing more than ignorance. But it's ignorant. Carlos Bulgheroni was worth, what, 30 times as much as Holt? Or do you think he didn't leave any wealth to his children?
    He was being sarcastic, evidenced by his very next post.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know Corinna, but Peter Jr. is a damn solid man, and he's been trained to be a leader since he was a boy. The Holt family does a LOT of philanthropic work, and the kids were raised to appreciate that side of the family fortune.

I'm sure you're just trying to say something important, and the comment is nothing more than ignorance. But it's ignorant. Carlos Bulgheroni was worth, what, 30 times as much as Holt? Or do you think he didn't leave any wealth to his children?
    I can vouch for this. Those two are very humble despite buying well off. If you met them and didn't know who they were you wouldn't know that they're well off. They're very good people. The franchise is in very good hands.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good looking couple. Franchise is in good hands God willing
    This is Texas, not Mississippi...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is Texas, not Mississippi...
    both are near the end of the hole continuum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ironically, Carlos Bulgheroni died in Washington, DC...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If she can palm a ball with those hands, maybe we have our next PG too.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm at a fundraiser tonight and Juliana's table is right next to us. I'll get a chance to ask a couple of questions before the night is over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    both are near the end of the hole continuum
    Hilarious, coming from a ing Frog. How's that yellow vest fit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm at a fundraiser tonight and Juliana's table is right next to us. I'll get a chance to ask a couple of questions before the night is over.
    Actually had the conversation with someone else at their table. The move was well planned out, and no surprise to anyone inside the organization. The Spurs' are in good hands, and not going anywhere in the foreseeable future. I didn't pick up a hint of any sort of reluctance or BS being spun.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pampered kids receiving all the wealth from mommy and daddy... just another day in America...
    It’s better than those looking for handouts or stealing income through taxes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s better than those looking for handouts or stealing income through taxes.
    Is it now? That the Christian thing to do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is looking for handouts the Christian thing to do? I never really thought about it that way, until you asked.

The Pope is Argentine, isn't he? And most of the people streaming in are Roman Catholic. I never saw it before, but you're exactly right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is looking for handouts the Christian thing to do? I never really thought about it that way, until you asked.

The Pope is Argentine, isn't he? And most of the people streaming in are Roman Catholic. I never saw it before, but you're exactly right.
    Couldn't care less where the Pope's from, I haven't lived in Argentina for over 20 years. Thou shalt not steal sounds pretty clear cut, IMO, whether you're rich, poor, black or white.

And, to be fair, Jesus promoted giving and sharing with the poor and needy. Supply-side Jesus is the one promoting the handouts to them rich folks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But He didn't promote staying poor. You get the help you need in emergency to get back on feet n get back to work...he who doesn't work doesn't eat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Told y'all a small change was coming.
    Yup. You called it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually had the conversation with someone else at their table. The move was well planned out, and no surprise to anyone inside the organization. The Spurs' are in good hands, and not going anywhere in the foreseeable future. I didn't pick up a hint of any sort of reluctance or BS being spun.
    That's great except if they were planning on sending the franchise to Seattle, I doubt they would have told a stranger at dinner fundraiser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's great except if they were planning on sending the franchise to Seattle, I doubt they would have told a stranger at dinner fundraiser.

LOL. Find a way to get on the guest list for that event next year, then come back and talk to me. My company was the lead sponsor.

I said what I said. You believe what you want.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's one thing to donate your time and money out of your own volition. It's quite another when you are threatened with jail time and men with guns if you don't fork over 40% of your income, which the bulk of that money is government waste. Also, as a Christian, I take Jesus's words in Matthew when I think about taxes.

Matthew 22:22
    They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol quoting the bible to talk economics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol quoting the bible to talk economics
    Prosperity gospel, in a nuts .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If she can palm a ball with those hands, maybe we have our next PG too.

I thought the same thing. If she and Kawhi hooked up their children's hands would make a basketball look like a tangelo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually the Bible is a great book for economics n following its principles would keep anyone out of financial ruin...google Bible and economics...theres ins utions and PhD lead articles, seminars, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I thought the same thing. If she and Kawhi hooked up their children's hands would make a basketball look like a tangelo.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bible

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol cant do honest research

Thread Information