Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch what? What is there to watch? 2nd time you said that? Is there a game tonight?

And yeah post count because you are fake AF asking why am I here? This isn't a BLM Board..
    Will you continue to watch the NBA? It's a yes or no question. If not, then why are you here? Why do you care about a league that you aren't going to watch?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it will. The point is the NBA is a majority of black players, if you don't like what they're doing then why are you watching?

The does it matter to you, is it your money? That's between the NBA and DIsney/ESPN.
    This can't continue is the point. The league can't allow people to walk off the job whenever they are unhappy. This is NOT a Labor/salary dispute.. The League already made a lot of concessions for BLM..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This can't continue is the point. The league can't allow people to walk off the job whenever they are unhappy. This is NOT a Labor/salary dispute.. The League already made a lot of concessions for BLM..
    That'll be up to the players/league to decide. I guess we'll see if they're really about their convictions when it starts to impact their careers and salaries.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yes But lets all quit.. And if you have a problem with that you are just not listening. You are not down with Social Justice SMH..
    They don't like America. Never have and seemingly never will. Why would they work alongside.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    They don't like America. Never have and seemingly never will. Why would they work alongside.
    don't like america? your side ran an entire campaign on the idea that America isn't great and must be made so again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , this thread... people sure talk a lot of when their anonymity is secure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not gonna just call off the season now, after all the effort it took to organize the restart, and all the progress they've already made - which has actually resulted in some very good and entertaining basketball. They're in too deep to back out now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have next to no problem with boycotting/postponing today's games as some form of silent protest. fully support that.

cancelling the remainder of the season... no not nearly as much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well a lot of players must apologize to Kyrie now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have next to no problem with boycotting/postponing today's games as some form of silent protest. fully support that.

cancelling the remainder of the season... no not nearly as much
    I agree.. Let this be it.. But go back to work..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree.. Let this be it.. But go back to work..
    the whole thing about "if i took a day off i'd be fired, why are they able to do it" is exactly the ing point. they are in a select group who actually have the ability to do this to get a message out. and sometimes people who have a platform want to put it to use.

the league was already playing in a bubble so its not like rescheduling a few games is going to be some massive strain

its obviously apples and hippos but the NFL cancelled a full week of games following the 9/11 attacks. nobody said "WELL THEY SHOUDL PLAY ANYWAY MAYBE JUST NEW YORK"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the whole thing about "if i took a day off i'd be fired, why are they able to do it" is exactly the ing point. they are in a select group who actually have the ability to do this to get a message out. and sometimes people who have a platform want to put it to use.

the league was already playing in a bubble so its not like rescheduling a few games is going to be some massive strain

its obviously apples and hippos but the NFL cancelled a full week of games following the 9/11 attacks. nobody said "WELL THEY SHOUDL PLAY ANYWAY MAYBE JUST NEW YORK"
    But going ahead this is NOT sustainable.. You can't blow off big games, prime time games, playoff games any time you perceive racial injustice.. The league must come to an understanding with the players on this.. The understanding can't be

"We walk off whenever we feel like it"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But going ahead this is NOT sustainable.. You can't blow off big games, prime time games, playoff games any time you perceive racial injustice.. The league must come to an understanding with the players on this..
    yeah but this didnt really come out of nowhere. still on the heels of george floyd protests. if it was in a vacuum i'd agree.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    don't like america? your side ran an entire campaign on the idea that America isn't great and must be made so again
    Yup, the irony/hypocrisy...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're not gonna just call off the season now, after all the effort it took to organize the restart, and all the progress they've already made - which has actually resulted in some very good and entertaining basketball. They're in too deep to back out now.
    The hoops have been mostly ty save a few amazing performances by individuals ...outsidecof Raptors who havecplayed champuonship level ball ...albeit vs a scrub Neta team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kenny just walked out from Inside the NBA

Uncle Barkley Tom didn’t move

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That was kinda corny though tbh

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

what? Kenny and Shaq are the coons over there, siding with MAGA white racists for $$$

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what? Kenny and Shaq are the coons over there, siding with MAGA white racists for $$$

LOL @ voting for the dems and Hilary instead. Talk about plantation mentality

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL Seriously..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ voting for the dems and Hilary instead. Talk about plantation mentality
    Yeah they should vote for 200k dead instead

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    kenny "let me go thru wardrobe, makeup, and get mic'd up so i can be on tv to say that i don't feel comfortable being on tv" smith

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were 400 people shot in Chicago this month, i hope the Bulls take a stand and never play basketball again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were 400 people shot in Chicago this month, i hope the Bulls take a stand and never play basketball again.
    I thought they did years ago

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    not saying he deserved to be shot like that but it does make me feel uncomfortable that society is rallying around someone who had a felony warrant for rape...

i read an article dated yesterday that he's still wanted ? so he's not currently in custody?

Thread Information