My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What are the Spurs up to ? Hmmm

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whole squad telling LMA he got to get on board like he some damn rookie or end of the bench player

This dude can't be out of here fast enough

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could. He’s at least as mobile as Jokic, and Denver runs. LMA could be a weapon as a trailing 3 point shooter. More pick and roll, less pop. Flashes and cuts into the lane. It’s a matter of if he buys in. Touches come in many flavors. Him backing people down lets the air out of the offense. If he understands that, and trusts the guys to get him the ball in good spots, he could thrive.
    LMA basketball IQ is to low. He cannot play the game and think the game at the same time. Watch him when he gets double teamed. He has to stop, look at the guys guarding him, look all around the floor cause he does not know who guards who on the other team, find someone open, and then try and get them the ball. This leads to all types of dumb like that game we lost to the kings where they doubled off of Forbes, our only real 3 point shooter, cause they knew LMA was to dumb to pass the ball to Forbes...and they were right, not only did LMA not pass it to forbes but oftentimes he turned AWAY from Forbes looking for someone to pass the ball to.

Danny fell off a cliff but LMA pushed him to the edge. He was basically having to stand in LMA lap to get any type of open 3 off of him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its not a mystery they've all been saying what they're up to n you've been posting bout it...playing way they played in bubble n shooting more 3s like the other 29 teams; no secret

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sure hope so. I was hype about the draft pick when it happened and the kid hasn't really accomplished anything yet.
    He only stopped being a teenager a few months ago. He's more developed physically and basketball wise than most 20 year olds. Kid is gonna be a stud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eubanks working on his jumper is exactly what I want to see. That way you can slide him to the 4. If he can knock those down consistently he will be a good rotation piece

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its not a mystery they've all been saying what they're up to n you've been posting bout it...playing way they played in bubble n shooting more 3s like the other 29 teams; no secret
    But Eubanks cited the corner 3 specifically. You don’t often see your main big (when on the court) in the corner shooting from that spot. Suggests we may see some Eubanks at the 4 with either LA or Poeltl perhaps?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Eubanks cited the corner 3 specifically. You don’t often see your main big (when on the court) in the corner shooting from that spot. Suggests we may see some Eubanks at the 4 with either LA or Poeltl perhaps?
    What about my boy Luka tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looks like we will get media photos soon

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could. He’s at least as mobile as Jokic, and Denver runs. LMA could be a weapon as a trailing 3 point shooter. More pick and roll, less pop. Flashes and cuts into the lane. It’s a matter of if he buys in. Touches come in many flavors. Him backing people down lets the air out of the offense. If he understands that, and trusts the guys to get him the ball in good spots, he could thrive.
    What?! DEN is second to last in the league in pace.
    He is close to bottom in the league points per possession as a roll big man that is why he rarely rolls and his pick and pop also kills the offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about my boy Luka tho
    I still think he’s probably a year away from getting consistent minutes.
    Would love to be wrong on this though.

Luka does seem to have that elbow extended 3 - would probably mesh well with a solid Eubanks from the corner going forward.

If they do open the active roster spots to 15, we may get to see those kind of combinations earlier, say sometime after the initial 8 games or so.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As far as spurs concerned its positionless bball numbers are meaningless

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He said the same thing last year that the Spurs wanted him to work on his outside shooting and his 3 ball. I think the difference is they feel he can be a player who gets consistent minutes and looking at him replacing Gay who I have considered a PF since his injury. I think if he can show some positive growth he can make our second unit that more dangerous- really excited to see how the young player play and develop this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So you tag me in Trey Lyles bull and not when My "Eubanks will be a "todays NBA" version of Lambier off the bench take"

Like I Said I have all the receipts.

Love how all the SPERGS talk eyetesters who EAT UP MY CONTENT ON YOUTUBE (analytics look into it) attempted to all over it.

I'll say it again, SPURS HAVE THE DUMBEST FAN BASE IN ALL SPORTS

Now I see that after this post the usual suspects are talking about how this isn't gonna work...
    Good vid, Drew. Hope he worked on the quickness of the release. The form kinda looks like Matt Bonner's

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As far as DJ "tears" you can also see the same wetness on his forehead so I assume he was working out. First thing I noticed in the interview was the bright reflection on his forehead cause it was wet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is SIX TEN, the release isn't a problem.
    A. if a wing comes out on him he is SIX TEN
    B. if a Big comes out on him, they are all mostly slow lummoxes.

Are you looking at the video TRYING to find something you can talk about to make you seem analytical or something?

Even the example you gave. I don't recall Bonner's release ever being a problem with him not being able to get off his shot, you know why?

he is SIX TEN, the release isn't a problem.
    A. if a wing comes out on him he is SIX TEN
    B. if a Big comes out on him, they are all mostly slow lummoxes.

Good ing GRIEF.
    Good point. It was a quick reaction. Sorry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Full vids:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Derozz will end up signing a new contract with us?

Liked Drew interview always rooting for the underdog hopefully his hard work will show on the court one thing that caught me by surprise is he didn’t start playing basketball until he was 14 years old I found that to be pretty crazy.
    Last edited by BackHome; 12-06-2020 at 01:25 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those claiming things like "Aldridge is or can still play PF", "if Eubanks and Samanic develop certain skills, they can play PF and SF" and debating whether "DeRozan, Johnson and Vassell, can or should play SF", are living in the past.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Derozz will end up signing a new contract with us?

Liked Drew interview always rooting for the underdog hopefully his hard work will show on the court one thing that caught me by surprise is he didn’t start playing basketball until he was 14 years old I found that to be pretty crazy.
    Duncan didn't start playing basketball until 14 either iirc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte Murray's 2.4 steals and 4.4 deflections per 36 minutes were both the fourth highest marks among 300 players who played at least 750 minutes. He accounted for 40.7% of the Spurs' steals while he was on the floor, the highest rate among those 300 players.

Thread Information