Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welseys fame with the long terms, bunched back and short neck reminds me of a player... can't put my finger on it. I'd say DJ Murray but I know there's other players his frame remind me more of.
    Paul Pressey?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welseys fame with the long terms, bunched back and short neck reminds me of a player... can't put my finger on it. I'd say DJ Murray but I know there's other players his frame remind me more of.
    Ingram?

I don't know what it is, but this kid, to me, looks a lot longer than he's listed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give him a starting role, a lot of touches and see if he can go for RoY. Only thing that would make this upcoming season interesting.
    I disagree. I love Wesley and I was clamoring for us to draft him for months, but he needs to work A LOT on the aspects of the game where he's still very raw. Throwing him out there from the get go on a starting role may push him to produce immediately, which will make it harder to work on his game. He should start in Austin, working in his skills (passing, finishing, shooting, learning the system, being more of a PG) and work his way up from there.
    By mid season he should be contributing on the main squad. Meanwhile Tre is much more ready, and the other rookies will benefit from playing with a more traditional PG, especially Branham. Having a dysfunctional team lead by an extremely raw combo guard forced to play point is not the ideal recipe for developing players to play in a Spurs like system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree. I love Wesley and I was clamoring for us to draft him for months, but he needs to work A LOT on the aspects of the game where he's still very raw. Throwing him out there from the get go on a starting role may push him to produce immediately, which will make it harder to work on his game. He should start in Austin, working in his skills (passing, finishing, shooting, learning the system, being more of a PG) and work his way up from there.
    By mid season he should be contributing on the main squad. Meanwhile Tre is much more ready, and the other rookies will benefit from playing with a more traditional PG, especially Branham. Having a dysfunctional team lead by an extremely raw combo guard forced to play point is not the ideal recipe for developing players to play in a Spurs like system.
    Yeah, I was kidding. The best way to go is to slowly work his way in through the G-league. Also, you can't just give him all the touches with guys like Keldon and Vassell on the team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs Talk, where dementia reigns supreme! You can’t make this stuff up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may want to try a less reflective screen

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do y'all really think that Blake will be playing that freely, jacking up all those shots and getting his shots blocked that much once Po get a hold of him? Do y'all remember how freely Primo played in the G-league compared to playing under Pop? Call it neutered or whatever, but Blake will not be this carefree under Pop, no way, no how. Primo has already been neutered are whatever you want to call it and understands that that one fly under Pop in the big boy league. Primo is better than Blake and Brannan may also be better than Blake under Pops rules and regulations. See Tre Jones from last year's Summer League to playing under Pop for reference as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do y'all really think that Blake will be playing that freely, jacking up all those shots and getting his shots blocked that much once Po get a hold of him? Do y'all remember how freely Primo played in the G-league compared to playing under Pop? Call it neutered or whatever, but Blake will not be this carefree under Pop, no way, no how. Primo has already been neutered are whatever you want to call it and understands that that one fly under Pop in the big boy league. Primo is better than Blake and Brannan may also be better than Blake under Pops rules and regulations. See Tre Jones from last year's Summer League to playing under Pop for reference as well.
    Hey, stop making sense!! You and your historical data need to go!!!!!

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is Wesley's team.

I mean the big club too. Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol…..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy isn't bashful about putting them up, I'll give him that, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you actively rooting against Spurs' players?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may want to try a less reflective screen
    Lol Bro I’m not wasting time on you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atl Spur insecure as and pissed off people are ting on his boy Primo so he’s gotta go and trash another player who is getting attention

pretty pathetic tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you actively rooting against Spurs' players?
    Never that. I roll with the squad! This game served its purpose…… a lot of teachable moments. On to the next

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atl Spur insecure as and pissed off people are ting on his boy Primo so he’s gotta go and trash another player who is getting attention

pretty pathetic tbh
    Damn homie I didn’t say anything….slow down! Insecure? Yo, you a funny dude!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never that. I roll with the squad! This game served its purpose…… a lot of teachable moments. On to the next
    Well, it seems like it, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Primo on you clowns, that’s when you will get the full wrath! This is just the being pulled out of you��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jj re tried to school some of you bums but I guess it went over your heads…..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What'd he say?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically people will be hating on Wesley for a bad game but they shouldn’t because this a step in the learning NBA game. Casuals don’t know how to contextualize what they’re seeing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't even realize he was having a bad shooting night until one of the broadcast guys said so.
    I am already sold. Guy's got the physical ability and he has an attacker's mentality. He's a piece of the future.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't even realize he was having a bad shooting night until one of the broadcast guys said so.
    I am already sold. Guy's got the physical ability and he has an attacker's mentality. He's a piece of the future.
    A lot to like with him; decision making & dribbling refinement will expedite his development. Good pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude's erratic. We knew this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depeche Mode up in here……..Enjoy the silence! Lol

Thread Information