Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clevelands great hope is that Hoyer turns out to be a good quarterback

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This dude is a troll and is eating this up lmao. Even threw in the "" for s sake.

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This dude is a troll and is eating this up lmao. Even threw in the "" for s sake.
    What a turd, lol.. the realcavfans forum is ing about him right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mickey Arison (Heat owner) just favorited that tweet. LeBron headed back to Miami?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he wants to tell Riley in person before he announces on TV that he's taking his talents to Cleveland.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not news but lulz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bulls were in the tax level last year and only have the Mini MLE as well. Signing Gasol was all predicated on Boozer getting amnestied and them making a few more moves. Even trading Boozer, the Bulls at the very least had to take back 13.4 mil in a trade. Bulls don't have too many expendable assets which is why most of these moves have been pipe dreams at this point.
    No, bulls avoid the tax last year (they dump Dieng for that reason) http://data.shamsports.com/content/p...ries/index.jsp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When all is said and done, all the major FA's holding out will all re-sign with their former teams.

It'll be like the first round of the playoffs where quite a few upsets looked likely only to have the favorites win the majority of the series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously don't get Suns' philosophy. So many guards, why?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously don't get Suns' philosophy. So many guards, why?
    perhaps they won't sign Bledsoe who is better than Thomas or they trade Dragic to Indy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    perhaps they won't sign Bledsoe who is better than Thomas or they trade Dragic to Indy.
    They have a thing for undersized guards. Bledsoe, Smith, now Thomas. Lol

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other news:

The Spurs quietly and efficiently go about their business signing all their people as iif the rest of the league does not exist.

While the rest of the NBA waits on pins and needles biting their nails waiting for James and Anthony to make their decisions.

San Antonio FO was asked about James and replied, " James who? Was he the cramps guy we destroyed on our way to the 2014 championship?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm torn apart.

Would realy like to see Bron back in Cleveland for several reasons (will Miamians burn LeBron jerseys?, Dan Gilbert, new Uncle Drew material,...) but the smart Spurs fan in me tells me, that a return to Miami is best for our repeat chances. I don't think either team (Miami with an even more broken down Wade / Cleveland without any chemistry and possibly no defense with Irvin/Love) can beat the team coming out of the West, but if Bron leaves, Bosh will go to Houston, making it even harder to come out of the superior conference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sources: Letter still an issue for LeBron

"If it wasn't for that letter, this would've been done awhile ago," one source said.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm torn apart.

Would realy like to see Bron back in Cleveland for several reasons (will Miamians burn LeBron jerseys?, Dan Gilbert, new Uncle Drew material,...) but the smart Spurs fan in me tells me, that a return to Miami is best for our repeat chances. I don't think either team (Miami with an even more broken down Wade / Cleveland without any chemistry and possibly no defense with Irvin/Love) can beat the team coming out of the West, but if Bron leaves, Bosh will go to Houston, making it even harder to come out of the superior conference.
    The Mavs already put the squeeze on the Rockets. Parsons' future is on the block. Parson's is the heart and soul of the Rockets, take him out and they don't have any real leadership.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm honestly shocked that Monroe hasn't gotten an offer sheet yet. Along with Stephenson. No offense to Hayward and Parsons, but these two guys are better than both. Crazy offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm honestly shocked that Monroe hasn't gotten an offer sheet yet. Along with Stephenson. No offense to Hayward and Parsons, but these two guys are better than both. Crazy offseason.
    would be hard to tell who is the better player among Hayward, Parsons and Stephenson tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LeBron's block in Akron, 7:37 a.m. local time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Sportando.com, Slovenian center Erazem Lorbek and FC Barcelona are in the process of a contract buyout with Lorbek entering the final year of his contract.
    Though he was originally drafted by the Indiana Pacers, Lorbek’s draft rights are held by the San Antonio Spurs, as they acquired Lorbek’s rights in the draft night trade for Kawhi Leonard, when the Spurs sent George Hill to the Indiana Pacers in 2011.
    http://projectspurs.com/2014-article...ct-buyout.html

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In further news:

The Spurs FO, to not be outdone by the league and get in on the James sweepstakes action, have offered James their full MLE, but on the condition that he first plays in their summer league and of course makes the team.

The FO, asked by reporters, replied, "This James fellow seems to have a history of cramps so we are doing our due diligence in exploring the possibilities of this mystery player that everyone else is so enamored with and making him a "make good" offer. We have good players at his position already, so it is highly doubtful he would be good enough to make our team, but anything is possible."

Thread Information