Page 70 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374801201705701070 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 40795
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it racist pointing out this is going to be killing us because of the Chinese government's incompetence and corruption?
    The bat eaters are trying to claim it’s not proven that the virus arose in Wuhan. Spinning their world image.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bat eaters are trying to claim it’s not proven that the virus arose in Wuhan. Spinning their world image.
    sucking Chinese government allowing wet markets and wildlife farming to resume a few months after the first SARS and now we have something way worse from the same ing thing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it racist pointing out this is going to be killing us because of the Chinese government's incompetence and corruption?
    The Chinese are MORE incompetent than the Trash/Repug show?

I guess if it started with Americans, Trash and his sycophant clowns would handled just as badly as they are botching it now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Chinese are MORE incompetent than the Trash/Repug show?

I guess if it started with Americans, Trash and his sycophant clowns would handled just as badly as they are botching it now
    Yes the Chinese are more incompetent than the Trump/McConnell show.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proof that eating bats is the jump from bats to humans?

Proof that bats are the source?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Michael Osterholm was on Joe Rogan's show and made it sound like the virus being slowed by warming weather is a pipe dream since he says it didn't do to other coronaviruses like SARS and MERS. Kind of sounds like 500,000+ dead in the US is inevitable.
    Yeah I heard that

Still, this isn't sars or mers so we don't know.

Hopefully they start giving remdesivir under compassionate use and it works. They gave it to one of the very first guys put in qt when he started going south and he improved overnight.

At some point there will be enough recovered to get enough plasma with antibodies available to use on the very sick. That's what China did.

Trying to be positive but we ed tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DarrinS seldom gives a take on his own video posts, he still hasn't, tbh.

I am far more concerned than I was a day ago, particularly about the most vulnerable amongst us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am far more concerned than I was a day ago, particularly about the most vulnerable amongst us.
    Just get you & yours ready for what's to come as much as possible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's a good idea to get groceries for these folks. Or they should use that curb side delivery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just get you & yours ready for what's to come as much as possible
    The health care workers are going to be overwhelmed, eventually.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The health care workers are going to be overwhelmed, eventually.
    Tonight my wife & I discussed plans for her not coming home for an extended period of time. She'll likely be working as a hospitalist at some point.

It's fixin to get real for all of us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tonight my wife & I discussed plans for her not coming home for an extended period of time. She'll likely be working as a hospitalist at some point.

It's fixin to get real for all of us
    So you think one week or two?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe for the panic. Maybe much sooner as I do believe it's here in the SA community now.

For healthcare system to be overwhelmed down here it will be longer 6-8 weeks I think unless high temps give us some relief.

Italy must have a different strain, 1st world healthcare and they are dropping like flies. Interestingly the Manhattan lawyer brought his in from Italy and now they have the national guard moving into block that area. Maybe we aren't being told everything.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not going to lie. We are worried & stressed as now.

I hope in the future you get to make fun of me for getting this wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proof that eating bats is the jump from bats to humans?

Proof that bats are the source?
    Are you saying wet markets aren’t a major breeding ground for virus jumps, animal to human? Are you saying the majority of influenzas don’t have their epicenter origin in China? If they didn’t eat all that we’d have a lot less problems. After the fact Xi is closing them down, years after they should have been closed. And now Chinese authorities are in their full propaganda mode dodging responsibility. Dip s wouldn't even let US medical authorities in the country to assess the problem, not that the CDC is competent and would accomplish anything.
    Last edited by picnroll; 03-11-2020 at 03:54 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the private sector isn't very good at health care

Private sector is wondering what's their cut and if they can also drop in a bailout, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Private sector is wondering what's their cut and if they can also drop in a bailout, tbh
    Bad happens when everything gets outsourced to China for cheaper prices. Much of what’s needed isn’t here. Americans like their crap cheap.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Sobering’ warning:

Republicans got briefing that most Americans will be exposed to coronavirus

the majority of Americans would be exposed to the virus within the next two years.

it will be vital to provide “widespread access to medical care,” as thevirus will spread rapidly through the population.

America has been “past the point of containment” since late January and warned that America is still grossly unprepared to handle a pandemic.

case reports don’t reflect the global spread of the virus, because:

(1) diagnostic testing hasn’t been widely available; and

(2) clinicians and public health officials haven’t appreciated the speed and stealth of this outbreak,” he said.

“This has led to a dangerous sense of complacency in many places.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/sob...e+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "at least 1,015 people in the U.S. have tested positive for the virus, and at least 31 have died.

There are cases in 38 states and Washington, D.C."

that's 3%, 30x more than seasonal flu,

but probably inaccurate

due to ignorant, sicko Trash and his clown kakistocrats not being prepared, not having tests widely available.

Probably more than 1015 cases, which are cases but untested.

So covid-19 is maybe only 10x worse that seasonal flu, is HIGHLY TRANSMISSIBLE, so no worries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not going to lie. We are worried & stressed as now.

I hope in the future you get to make fun of me for getting this wrong.
    Pretty much the same here. All my early optimism is completely shot to hearing the pathogen is unlikely to be slowed by spring and summer temperatures. God this is going to be an ugly ride until there is a vaccine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much the same here. All my early optimism is completely shot to hearing the pathogen is unlikely to be slowed by spring and summer temperatures. God this is going to be an ugly ride until there is a vaccine.
    if you're under 70, and esp under 80, you may get very sick and go bankrupt with medical bills, but you probably won't die.

How to boost your immune system

https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/how-to-boost-your-immune-system

============

3 Vitamins That Are Best for Boosting Your Immunity

Eating right is a critical step to ward off illness

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/3-vitamins-best-boosting-immunity/

===============

Fight Immune Decline With Reishi

https://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2014/8/fight-immune-decline-with-reishi

cheapest Reishi powder is in bulk on Amazon.

most of this stuff is "dose dependent", the more you take, the greater the effect, but

Do You Own Research "How To Boost / Tune Up Immune System"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll see if this holds up

Germany’s extensive medical network apparently helped in early stage of coronavirus

Germany seems to have weathered the early phase of the coronavirus scare with fewer deaths than many nations, reporting

only two fatalities out of 1,457 recorded cases as of Tuesday.

Germany, a leader in the 27-nation European Union, has some built-in advantages that could help keep the mortality rate noticeably lower than many countries.

Germany has a widespread network of regional laboratories and

was able to do extensive testing for coronavirus when it became known in recent weeks.

It has one of the most expensive and extensive public healthcare systems in the world with

national healthcare insurance for everyone.

Germany also is considered to have one of the world’s highest concentrations of hospitals — 1,900 for a population of 82 million.

And workers, who traditionally see high levels of job security in the country, tend to stay home when they notice symptoms of an illness.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-03-10/germany-and-coronavirus?utm_source=Today%27s+Headlines&utm_cam paign=1d0f977968-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_03_11_11_51&utm_medium=email&u tm_term=0_b04355194f-1d0f977968-80027601

Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-11-2020 at 07:29 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes the Chinese are more incompetent than the Trump/McConnell show.
    disagree

China has controlled their outbreak

they now have only double cases as in outside world

in 2 weeks there will be far more cases outside than in china

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only two fatalities out of 1,457 recorded cases as of Tuesday

Strange number. Either they were testing a much wider range of patients, symptomatic and asymptomatic or they really are a super race to get that mortality rate.

Thread Information