Page 71 of 745 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171571 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, unless its a deal that blows your mind, force him to come into training camp. Plenty of time to talk to KL alone and "heal" the relationship (which I don't think is actually the problem) before Feb deadline. I mean is Uncle Dennis going to be on the team bus, the team plane, the team shower with KL at all times?

If you can somehow get on the same page, then KL should be motivated to re-earn the SuperMax by making All NBA or DPOY.

Of course, he could take another year off to"nurse his injury" until he's an FA. But then KL would have lost 2 years of his prime, 80 million dollars, and a lot of good will league wide. Even Uncle Dennis would have to admit that perhaps it wasn't the soundest advice.

Also, by then the Lakers would like have eaten their cap space. So cross that destination off the list Denny...
    +2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo stop attacking family members. Unless its Dennis, they dont have anything to do with these.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't get to audition for his next contract on the Spurs time.
    Nah, Kawhi should light it up for the Spurs next season if possible because (1) it helps the team win, (2) it increases his trade value and (3) maybe once he works up a sweat, the old feelings kick in and he wants to stay and win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just his logo, not sure why people are over analyzing it. Probably just a simple pro-Kawhi post.

And it's such a beautiful, creative logo too. I was anxiously waiting for the day when official merchandise with his logo came out. All I have is a t-shirt with it which will probably have to be burned now.
    Don’t you have a dog named after kawhi? Burn the dog!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo stop attacking family members. Unless its Dennis, they dont have anything to do with these.
    Seriously, Uncle Re and Jabari are fair game. But his sister/mom, by all accounts, have been pro-Spurs.

You fat losers should leave them alone tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, unless its a deal that blows your mind, force him to come into training camp. Plenty of time to talk to KL alone and "heal" the relationship (which I don't think is actually the problem) before Feb deadline. I mean is Uncle Dennis going to be on the team bus, the team plane, the team shower with KL at all times?

If you can somehow get on the same page, then KL should be motivated to re-earn the SuperMax by making All NBA or DPOY.

Of course, he could take another year off to"nurse his injury" until he's an FA. But then KL would have lost 2 years of his prime, 80 million dollars, and a lot of good will league wide. Even Uncle Dennis would have to admit that perhaps it wasn't the soundest advice.

Also, by then the Lakers would like have eaten their cap space. So cross that destination off the list Denny...
    I don't think you even need to wait for training camp. LA will be very interested in signing the FAs they want. They won't want to dawdle, and once they cap out, trades become easier and more lucrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best thing you’ve posted in a long, long while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fair

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, he should light it up for the Spurs next season if possible because (1) it helps the team win, (2) it increases his trade value and (3) maybe once he works up a sweat, the old feelings kick in and he wants to stay and win.
    I disagree on point (3), he already abandoned the team and I don't see how you can go back on that. And then (1) would be the worst part since you'd get a worse draft pick and still lose Kawhi anyways. I also disagree somewhat on (2) because if you suspend him you can probably get him to expand the list of teams he'd extend with since he's going to be dying to get out on the floor. There is no way he's going to want to sit out another season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. What does Vegas know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp.. I don't have the luxury of burning my Kawhi Jersey if all this is true and if he does move. Gift from the wife, and THE only Spurs jersey I have besides TD's which got left behind overseas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t you have a dog named after kawhi? Burn the dog!
    I cant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #1 pick?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he wants out since he's opposed to the Spurs bringing back Tony Parker on a loyalty contract.

Hasn't there always been some friction between the two of them?

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    thinking some boston meatball with 4000 followers knows anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's Phoenix it's likely the #1 pick, one of Brandon Knight/Tyson Chandler, and one of Dragan Bender / Josh Jackson / Alex Len to match salary. Assuming no 3-way trade that is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would the PHX offer even be? The #1 obviously but what else, Jackson+$20 million worth of their worst contracts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could only be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Suns actually traded #1 for Kawhi...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking some boston meatball with 4000 followers knows anything
    He's claiming those are the odds at 5dimes.com. I don't bet on sports so have no account and no way of checking if it's actually true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vegas sets odds so that the money comes down even. It doesn't mean anything. A bunch of people bet the longshot, so the odds changed.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about the ultimate "show me" trade: Kawhi + Pau for LeBron? Assuming LeBron has told the Cavs he's otherwise walking away, that's by far the most they could get in return.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would the PHX offer even be? The #1 obviously but what else, Jackson+$20 million worth of their worst contracts?
    LOL one post above you bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's Phoenix it's likely the #1 pick, one of Brandon Knight/Tyson Chandler, and one of Dragan Bender / Josh Jackson / Alex Len to match salary. Assuming no 3-way trade that is.
    Didn't LMA have some great desire to play with Tyson Chandler a few years back?

Thread Information