Page 718 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2186186687087147157167177187197207217227287688181218 ... LastLast
Results 17,926 to 17,950 of 40773
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another mission accomplished and mass evacuation to Siberian Labor camps incoming.....

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    UKRAINE

Published June 6, 2022 8:53am EDT

Ukraine-Russia war: As Kyiv's losses mount, how long can they keep up the battle?

President Volodymyr Zelenskyy says Ukraine is now losing 60 to 100 soldiers each day in combat

~~~

Z, pissin' & moanin' once & again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UKRAINE

Published June 6, 2022 8:53am EDT

Ukraine-Russia war: As Kyiv's losses mount, how long can they keep up the battle?

President Volodymyr Zelenskyy says Ukraine is now losing 60 to 100 soldiers each day in combat

~~~

Z, pissin' & moanin' once & again.

Ukros lost at least 500 men yesterday alone in their stupid Severodonetsk counter attack that now backfired

Smdh Helensky anihilating Ukranians en masse

Lunatic

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ukros lost at least 500 men yesterday alone in their stupid Severodonetsk counter attack that now backfired

Smdh Helensky anihilating Ukranians en masse

Lunatic
    ...& yet the total # of dead Ukr GI's remains stuck at the old proverbial 6,600.

Just shows ta go ya.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UAF has recaptured almost all of Severodonetsk
    Unbelievable, it’s all falling apart for Russia.
    Don't know about all that yet, since this changes by the hour. However, it would certainly explain Kutusov's death. He saw that the situation was rapidly deteriorating after occupying 90% of the city just last week. He knows he couldn't go back to face Putin with such a failure, so got desperate and tried to take matters into his own hands.
    From what I have read (from what I consider sources trying to accurately assess the situation in totality):

This is a very large campaign so there will be declared wins and losses some of which are significant militarily and others for quick public response and politics.

This is going to be a long war that will change faces depending on what kind of fighting is going on. Cities are the real kill zones in which Russian takes really large losses. However, Russia's ability to apply long range pressure is very taxing on Ukrainian defenders.

The aggressor in this war will take big losses while trying to go offensive eg. the river crossings and cities.

On the ground, more land is now being used to set up defensive positions for both sides. So attrition and willingness to fight on as well as public perception play a large role.

Putin is clearly banking on the unstable Western will to continue funding Ukraine while also suffering economic strain, to be on his side. The US complains about gas prices and inflation while Ukraine has lost a huge amount of infrastructure with considerable human suffering. Also the West might be just fine to end this idiotic war with some gain by Russia taking some Ukrainian land to be preferable, while the Ukrainians as a whole are not.

The kickback in Russia was rather surprising and sanctions take time to work. The burning of volunteer centers in Russia and the general population of young men still in Russia and not "drafted" is something to watch. This is still an operation and not a war; Which in itself has caused a great deal of conflict between the older military groups who wish for war to be declared, and Putin's effort to keep it sterile and distant to the Russian population by using horribly trained conscripts as fodder. The general population in Russia will suffer more as the conflict continues and it has yet to be determined how they will feel about it.

Putin still has the ability to make headlines (that are militarily insignificant) by rocketing cities in Ukraine trying to establish some sort of normalcy in Western Ukraine. Putin has not used everything he has conventionally speaking. The shift in the West's willingness to send long range weapons could further inflame Putin to test new tactics on civilians in Ukraine. eg. Kyiv was hit very recently

Personally:
    This is an unnecessary giant fk up that has made the entire world poorer. There are countries who are making political gains in becoming players on the World scene like Turkey. Some leaders, who are themselves politically vulnerable, will take advantage of playing intermediary.

tldr expected

Im getting tired of putting people on ignore due to giant pictures of no significance. Middle school playground stuff.
    Last edited by pgardn; 06-06-2022 at 10:34 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...& yet the total # of dead Ukr GI's remains stuck at the old proverbial 6,600.

Just shows ta go ya.
    Both sides play the game.
    This stuff using #s is rubbish.
    It would be nice if there was real discussion.
    Like if people put up articles they find truthfully informative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roosters coming home.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roosters coming home.....

What is winning in the conflict?
    What are the parameters of winning for both sides.
    What is a win for Ukraine?
    What is a win for Russia?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Both sides play the game.
    This stuff using #s is rubbish.
    It would be nice if there was real discussion.
    Like if people put up articles they find truthfully informative.
    I thought you rendered me persona non Dale, peeg, buried my heart at your wounded knee, old horse? I'll take this post as an olive branch with great humility and happiness.

---

& nobody has played it/the game better than America in this fresh "war." We've been both shameless and thorough. We knew what we wanted from the very first scent of Putin crossing that borderline and have never flagged nor failed in our blood lust to beat him (Putin) unopposed...i.e, not required to be out at Dover all the in' time for the first time in like a long time...like money from home. We've taught Z everything we know and he's followed our direction like a loyal dog...to-the-letter.

The livin' end? Putin/Russia has been the breath of fresh air...they've never lied less and told the truth more than thru this "war."

(We) always think and heatily believe that the American gov't is one step wiser, one step better, one step ahead of us/the unawashed.
    No way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What is winning in the conflict?
    What are the parameters of winning for both sides.
    What is a win for Ukraine?
    What is a win for Russia?
    ...For me? Putin keeps 1/2 the water/Snake Island, both opols, Kherson and the Donbas & what he had before he crossed over a 100 days ago.

Before I'd agree to sit down and negotiate a peace with Z/U.S.A., I'd demand every ing penny be returned that was stolen thru "sanctions" from that moment back to the beginning of time...every dime stolen from any person connected to Russia/man, woman, or children. Then and only then after I received the cash/in rubles would I agree to the sit. Otherwise? Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you rendered me persona non Dale, peeg, buried my heart at your wounded knee, old horse? I'll take this post as an olive branch with great humility and happiness.

---

& nobody has played it/the game better than America in this fresh "war." We've been both shameless and thorough. We knew what we wanted from the very first scent of Putin crossing that borderline and have never flagged nor failed in our blood lust to beat him (Putin) unopposed...i.e, not required to be out at Dover all the in' time for the first time in like a long time...like money from home. We've taught Z everything we know and he's followed our direction like a loyal dog...to-the-letter.

The livin' end? Putin/Russia has been the breath of fresh air...they've never lied less and told the truth more than thru this "war."

(We) always think and heatily believe that the American gov't is one step wiser, one step better, one step ahead of us/the unawashed.
    No way.
    I can pretty much guess which are the pictures and just avoid them.

Putin's history is rather obvious as is his background.
    He wants his old Soviet Union back (astounding the "red" team does not remember this was communism)
    He was testing the waters and he did lie about what he was going to do. Just like in Georgia, Crimea, Chechnya...

In any event he has set the Russian people way, way back now. They will plummet further. And until he goes, Russia will not be trusted by the Europeans except for a few outcasts who have rulers that dont have popularity in their own country and were looking for gain in playing both sides.
    Putin, in essence has made Ukraine a disaster, and Russia will become much poorer and will find itself unable to sustain big trade once other chemicals such as hydrogen and green ways come into play and they absolutely will in my lifetime, there is no doubt. Russian economics must change. Maybe they need to go back to the communistic model like China and diversify. There will still be a huge difference between have and have nots, and they will never be able to tap into news sources like we can, but at least they wont have to drink aftershave again.

The US is not going to break with Europe on the whole. The historical background is too similar and the economics vital. When Russia threatens what the Soviet Union did after WWII its just not going to work. Russia has already lost a whole lot as has Ukraine. And now the European borders with Russia that matter will be fortified and much more diligent.
    The whole thing has made big oil and weapons manufacturers very happy though. But its not as lasting a green energy (research accelerated by this war) and peace products for peaceful countries.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can pretty much guess which are the pictures and just avoid them.

Putin's history is rather obvious as is his background.
    He wants his old Soviet Union back (astounding the "red" team does not remember this was communism)
    He was testing the waters and he did lie about what he was going to do. Just like in Georgia, Crimea, Chechnya...

In any event he has set the Russian people way, way back now. They will plummet further. And until he goes, Russia will not be trusted by the Europeans except for a few outcasts who have rulers that dont have popularity in their own country and were looking for gain in playing both sides.
    Putin, in essence has made Ukraine a disaster, and Russia will become much poorer and will find itself unable to sustain big trade once other chemicals such as hydrogen and green ways come into play and they absolutely will in my lifetime, there is no doubt. Russian economics must change. Maybe they need to go back to the communistic model like China and diversify. There will still be a huge difference between have and have nots, and they will never be able to tap into news sources like we can, but at least they wont have to drink aftershave again.

The US is not going to break with Europe on the whole. The historical background is too similar and the economics vital. When Russia threatens what the Soviet Union did after WWII its just not going to work. Russia has already lost a whole lot as has Ukraine. And now the European borders with Russia that matter will be fortified and much more diligent.
    The whole thing has made big oil and weapons manufacturers very happy though. But its not as lasting a green energy (research accelerated by this war) and peace products for peaceful countries.
    Putin must have expected the/this response from the West, every bit of it. Sure, MSM will assure us that he did not, but that's ridiculous, he knew and did what he's done nonetheless. His enemies never embraced him even during the calm period after the USSR fall. There was always side remarks, cut downs, rubbing his nose in it, et al. That wasn't lost on him, make no mistake. He toted up the insults, forgetting not a one.

He's obviously made his deal, his arrangement with China. That is the linchpin and our chief concern. It must be a deep and assured partnership for the long term, otherwise Putin woulda never crossed over into Ukr with this deadly of a commitment. [Most likely] the quid pro quo is China gets to whack out Taiwan with Russia's assistance, blessing. Will/Would we intervene at that point? I can't seriously imagine we would, but I may be tragically surprised. We're not going to go nuclear over a hole like Taiwan, that's what China/Russia are wagering. Hope the wager is a winner.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine needs surface to air missiles to take down the Russian bombers used to launch missiles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winnnnning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine needs surface to air missiles to take down the Russian bombers used to launch missiles
    Ukraine needs pretty much everything but it's amazing that Russia is struggling so badly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya boy couldn't even fly to Serbia for his propaganda photo op.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haters gonna hate, and Lavrov gonna go around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boom goes Belgorod, again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Joe Go!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And putler still in his cuckshed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, hater, they took the road and found out!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That one left a mark.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UK sending Multi missile launchers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    UK sending Multi missile launchers

Meanwhile Russia sending...160 Ukrainian's' home in a body bag.

"Ukraine morgue begins identification process after Russia hands over 160 body bags."

Thread Information