Page 727 of 1680 FirstFirst ... 2276276777177237247257267277287297307317377778271227 ... LastLast
Results 18,151 to 18,175 of 41985
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘This is bizarre’: Onlookers stunned as Trump flagrantly contradicts his own administration on census forms

President Donald Trump

contradicted two of his cabinet agencies

to deny “fake” reports that his administration had agreed to print census forms without a citizenship question.

But the Department of Justice and Commerce Secretary Wilbur

Ross said this week the administration would go ahead and print forms without the question to meet the cons utionally mandated deadline.

Wednesday morning, the president insisted those on-the-record statements were inaccurate.

“The News Reports about t

he Department of Commerce dropping its quest to put the Citizenship Question on the Census is incorrect or, to state it differently, FAKE!” Trump tweeted.

“We are absolutely moving forward, as we must, because of the importance of the answer to this question.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/this-is-bizarre-onlookers-stunned-as-trump-flagrantly-contradicts-his-own-administration-on-census-forms/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHITE HOUSE DEMANDS G20 “HATERS” LEAVE IVANKA ALONE

The White House says it’s “absolutely pathetic”

for people to question Ivanka Trump’s presence at the G20,

calling her critics “haters.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/ivanka-trump-g20-clip?utm_source=nl&utm_brand=pol&utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_mailing=Thematic_Ballot_07022019&utm_mediu m=email&bxid=5bd6795524c17c1048022fcc&cndid=437585 49&utm_term=Thematic_Ballot_Subscribers

Former candidate for President of World Bank

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    welp

Trump's Justice Department and Secretary of Commerce are spreading fake news?

Yes or no.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump's Justice Department and Secretary of Commerce are spreading fake news?

Yes or no.
    He's just trying to get under "your" skin. Keeps CNN personnel to a slight boil. tee, hee.

ADDENDUM:::runs out the daily clock. Nobody'll hold his feet to the fire till at least Sunday morning talk shows and that's if they don't want that extra day of vacation Vs., coming in and hold the aforementioned feet to the fire. They have a choice.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's just trying to get under "your" skin. Keeps CNN personnel to a slight boil. tee, hee.

ADDENDUM:::runs out the daily clock. Nobody'll hold his feet to the fire till at least Sunday morning talk shows and that's if they don't want that extra day of vacation Vs., coming in and hold the aforementioned feet to the fire. They have a choice.
    So Trump's just lying?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Trump's just lying?

Of course. Everybody lies, Pav's & you know what else? The old man knows it. Hussein Obama lied on 75% of his policy exclamations. He'd muddy the water that way. "Yes, I'll do that."
    then a bit later he'd tell the truth. That way he'd get the muddled masses who can't figure out how to tie their in' shoes & he'd get his base, muddled mixed in there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got no problem with it, Pav's. (They) thought they could (lie) & he'd be above it...they'd have free reign to bull rush him. No. Instead of him at a disadvantage he's in his element with tacit permission to lie his hearts content. It's a weapon, he's weaponized lieing like "they" have---only he's better at it because he ain't tethered, nor anchored. (Ma & Pa American) sees it, recognizes it. "We've" been there...gettin' your rearranged by, what? Easy, liars. Ipso facto, you've every right to lie. "We understand."

Something along those lines. You know, Pav's.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got no problem with it, Pav's.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    See, "you" want him to hold still while you him, him out of his Presidency & out of his freedom & the freedom of his children. "Holt still, gd it! It's more difficult if you struggle and fight back + it's not near as fun."

See, the old man has pulled back a lot of curtains, opened up a lot of kitchens so we finally see how the sausage has been made all these decades. That galls "you" no end as well. You'll put it back together once he's out, but, it'll never be the exact same way it had been since forever. You'll put the apples back in the cart, but, it'll never be as secure as it had been. That in' cart hadn't been touchedPERIOD The TOSB will return, D & R alike, oh, yeah, the R's are seething as well. It was (their) turn next after Hillary. Now, this, this, this New York wise guy gets holt of the con & you can't get your in' hands back on it for days, weeks, months, years. "You" had this comin', Pav's. Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.

Crawl, mother er, crawl!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp

He's talking out of his ass to make it look like he didn't fold...pandering to low functioning people like you and ducks. The Supreme Court blocked the question and Wilbur Ross said they are currently being printed without it. He was sat in the corner and forced to fold. All he's doing now is yelling from said corner like a child that can't accept it's punishment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Roth, the editor of a sports blog:

“The spectacle of expert analysts and thought leaders parsing the actions of a man

with no expertise or capacity for analysis is the purest acid satire —

but less because of how badly that expert analysis has failed than

because of how sincerely misplaced it is …

there is nothing here to parse,

no hidden meanings or

tactical elisions or

slow-rolled strategic campaign.”

https://newrepublic.com/article/1541...ziKo_4Fqt9yJnM

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's talking out of his ass to make it look like he didn't fold...pandering to low functioning people like you and ducks. The Supreme Court blocked the question and Wilbur Ross said they are currently being printed without it. He was sat in the corner and forced to fold. All he's doing now is yelling from said corner like a child that can't accept it's punishment.
    He's just trying to get under "your" skin, bene. Long holiday weekend, that shindig tomorrow, then Friday, Saturday & Sunday. "They" won't catch up to him till Monday morning 6AM "Morning Joe." "Mika & I couldn't wait to arrive this morning to hold this President to accounts."

lhcontrollinao!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    David Roth, the editor of a sports blog:

“The spectacle of expert analysts and thought leaders parsing the actions of a man

with no expertise or capacity for analysis is the purest acid satire —

but less because of how badly that expert analysis has failed than

because of how sincerely misplaced it is …

there is nothing here to parse,

no hidden meanings or

tactical elisions or

slow-rolled strategic campaign.”

https://newrepublic.com/article/1541...ziKo_4Fqt9yJnM
    Boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This one will get em spinning in circles

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This one will get em spinning in circles
    But what does he do when they come anyway?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, "you" want him to hold still while you him, him out of his Presidency & out of his freedom & the freedom of his children. "Holt still, gd it! It's more difficult if you struggle and fight back + it's not near as fun."

See, the old man has pulled back a lot of curtains, opened up a lot of kitchens so we finally see how the sausage has been made all these decades. That galls "you" no end as well. You'll put it back together once he's out, but, it'll never be the exact same way it had been since forever. You'll put the apples back in the cart, but, it'll never be as secure as it had been. That in' cart hadn't been touchedPERIOD The TOSB will return, D & R alike, oh, yeah, the R's are seething as well. It was (their) turn next after Hillary. Now, this, this, this New York wise guy gets holt of the con & you can't get your in' hands back on it for days, weeks, months, years. "You" had this comin', Pav's. Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.

Crawl, mother er, crawl!

Except for....

at the end of this STAIN - all that will be left is -

lies and crimes will be accounted for and the STAIN will be prosecuted and indicted ....

and all you will have to show for it is

nothing.

Just the knowledge deep inside that you supported, aided and abetted the criminal and aided and abetted Russia while they ed you, me and every other American - supporters and non-supporters alike.

The rest of us will hold you to the fire then - but there will be nothing left for you except that knowledge that you were just like any other re ed cult member who begged to be lied to their stupid face and asked for more.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course. Everybody lies, Pav's & you know what else? The old man knows it. Hussein Obama lied on 75% of his policy exclamations. He'd muddy the water that way. "Yes, I'll do that."
    then a bit later he'd tell the truth. That way he'd get the muddled masses who can't figure out how to tie their in' shoes & he'd get his base, muddled mixed in there.
    Thread is the man.

Unlike Chris and Ducks and Koriwhat you know what you're in for. These other posters like it sugar coated and always want an angle to twist themselves into a haha moment just to be in line with Trump.

Calling a spade a spade is much more admirable than contoring yourself to GET THE LIBS!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread is the man.

Unlike Chris and Ducks and Koriwhat you know what you're in for. These other posters like it sugar coated and always want an angle to twist themselves into a haha moment just to be in line with Trump.

Calling a spade a spade is much more admirable than contoring yourself to GET THE LIBS!
    Thanks, Recky.

Thread Information