Page 728 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2286286787187247257267277287297307317327387788281228 ... LastLast
Results 18,176 to 18,200 of 40795
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Undercounted by a factor of 100 in korea

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice of you to admit your lie. It's a first step.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Much more infectious’:

A mutated strain of the novel coronavirus has scientists very concerned

“Viruses with this mutation were much more infectious than those without the mutation in the cell culture system we used,”

The virus uses the es to connect to target cell receptors, known as
    ACE2.

With the new mutation, known as D614G,

the quan y of the es has increased and the structure of each e’s “backbone” has enhanced flexibility.

“More flexible es allow newly made viral particles to navigate the journey from producer cell to target cell fully intact, with less tendency to fall apart prematurely.”

“Our data are very clear,” Choe emphasized. “The virus becomes much more stable with the mutation.”

It is unclear whether the mutated version of the novel coronavirus affects mortality and symptom severity among infected individuals.

The implications of this study were not necessarily ominous,

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/much-more-infectious-a-mutated-strain-of-the-novel-coronavirus-has-scientists-very-concerned/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Much more infectious’:

A mutated strain of the novel coronavirus has scientists very concerned

“Viruses with this mutation were much more infectious than those without the mutation in the cell culture system we used,”

The virus uses the es to connect to target cell receptors, known as
    ACE2.

With the new mutation, known as D614G,

the quan y of the es has increased and the structure of each e’s “backbone” has enhanced flexibility.

“More flexible es allow newly made viral particles to navigate the journey from producer cell to target cell fully intact, with less tendency to fall apart prematurely.”

“Our data are very clear,” Choe emphasized. “The virus becomes much more stable with the mutation.”

It is unclear whether the mutated version of the novel coronavirus affects mortality and symptom severity among infected individuals.

The implications of this study were not necessarily ominous,

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/much-more-infectious-a-mutated-strain-of-the-novel-coronavirus-has-scientists-very-concerned/

Dr's should have warned the protesters

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TimDunkem thought he had it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr. Fauci Made the Coronavirus Pandemic Worse by Lying About Masks

Fauci lied about whether masks were helpful in slowing the spread of the virus.

Fauci, ... wanted any available masks to be saved for health care workers.

Fauci didn’t just fail to promote masks early on, he actively discouraged the use of masks, saying they didn’t work.

masks have been shown to help prevent the spread of covid-19, as the CDC now admits.

“There is no reason for anyone right now in the United States, with regard to coronavirus, to wear a mask,” Fauci told Spectrum News DC on February 14.

something that Fauci would say repeatedly whenever he gave interviews in February,

Fauci was incredibly slow to publicly recognize the threat from coronavirus.

As late as March, Fauci was still insisting that masks were bad for public health.

“There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask,” Fauci told 60 Minutes on CBS during an interview that aired March 8.

https://gizmodo.com/dr-fauci-made-th...ign=2020-06-17

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woman, 15 friends test positive for coronavirus after night out at Lynch’s

40-year-old health care worker says she regrets not taking precautions

JACKSONVILLE BEACH, Fla. – Erika Crisp has been short of breath for several days and has tested positive for COVID-19.
    So have more than a dozen of her friends.

The one thing they all had in common: a night out at Lynch's Irish Pub on June 6 in Jacksonville Beach.

Crisp, a 40-year-old health care worker from Jacksonville, said she’s been sick for eight days, and 15 of her friends have also tested positive for COVID-19.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2020/06/15/woman-15-friends-test-positive-for-coronavirus-after-night-out-at-lynchs/

Which city has Trash chosen to accept his nomination?

Indian-Killer-Andrew-Jacksonville FL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Turns out, it was 2 out of 500. Oops

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Corrected within 2 minutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Navajo nation has been hit hard and could use some help. I know 90% of this site is making 6 figures so please donate what you can. The few of us that aren't as blessed financially can still help by donating a few dollars or signing the pe ion...its free.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52941984

These factors exacerbate health problems among the Navajo and a third of the population suffers from diabetes, heart conditions and lung disease. In some cases, people have fallen ill after years of radiation exposure from hundreds of abandoned uranium mines dotted around the desert.

Severely limited access to healthy food also plays a role. The Navajo Nation spans 71,000 sq km (27,413 sq miles) but has only 13 grocery stores, forcing many residents to drive for hours to towns outside the reservation with better facilities. It is common for people from different households to travel in one vehicle during these excursions because they are unable to afford petrol, further heightening their risk of catching coronavirus.

Relief efforts have been hampered by limited healthcare resources, too. The reservation's dozen medical facilities hold just 200 hospital beds - approximately one bed for every 900 residents, and a third the national rate. As a result, some coronavirus patients have been moved to makeshift quarantine facilities, while others have been transferred to hospitals outside the reservation.

Many homes are multi-generational as well, making it easier for the virus to spread to elderly and vulnerable residents. A third of households have no access to running water or electricity either, making it hard for thousands of people to wash their hands regularly and to stave off infection.

donation link:
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/official-...=copy_link-tip

Pe ion link
    https://actionnetwork.org/pe ions/...tribal-nations

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TOO LATE. THIS MEANS I NEVER HAVE TO WEAR A MASK AROUND LOW WAGE WORKERS AGAIN!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin, I know your old ass isn't tipping your bartenders, so can you donate some beer money to the Navajo Nation?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Everybody is sick':

ICU nurse quits after almost two dozen staff members test positive for virus

"We don't have enough people to take care of the patients and

we're concerned about patient safety.

And yet when we voiced those concerns, it's like nothing ... like you're silenced."

Bayfront Health in St. Petersburg, Florida

, there are actually 21 staff members who have tested positive for the virus since the middle of May.

nurses use N-95 masks until they’re “soiled,” broken, or five shifts are up.

“It makes you feel like a nonperson like disposable, just like the mask.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre

of course, it's a for-profit hospital in "system" chain for-profit hospitals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there are 39 deaths

edit: i was wrong. 319
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-17-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there are 39 deaths
    Overall?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Navajo Nation has lost 311 according to WoM.

That's more deaths than 15 other states and 4 territories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Navajo Nation has lost 311 according to WoM.

That's more deaths than 15 other states and 4 territories.
    whoops i misread. my b

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Navajo Nation: The people battling America's worst coronavirus outbreak"

Relief efforts have been hampered by limited healthcare resources, too. The reservation's dozen medical facilities hold just 200 hospital beds - approximately one bed for every 900 residents, and a third the national rate. As a result, some coronavirus patients have been moved to makeshift quarantine facilities, while others have been transferred to hospitals outside the reservation.
    Many homes are multi-generational as well, making it easier for the virus to spread to elderly and vulnerable residents. A third of households have no access to running water or electricity either, making it hard for thousands of people to wash their hands regularly and to stave off infection.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52941984

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How — and When — Can the Coronavirus Vaccine Become a Reality?

It is likely we’ll eventually have a coronavirus vaccine — but perhaps not as quickly as some expect.

https://www.propublica.org/article/how-and-when-can-the-coronavirus-vaccine-become-a-reality?utm_source=pardot&utm_medium=email&utm_cam paign=majorinvestigations&utm_content=feature

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, those two tweets were two minutes apart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Turns out, it was 2 out of 500. Oops

the airport which gave the numbers issued a clarification shortly. do you think they lied as part of a conspiracy to trick americans into panic?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChumpDumper RandomGuy and TimDunkem have already panicked... for months.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all you less Macho Man types continuing to spread the virus, sickening and killing others

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all you less Macho Man types continuing to spread the virus, sickening and killing others

Lololol.
    Who is spreading the virus? You can't even prove that the way the cdc counts data.

Thread Information