Page 729 of 1680 FirstFirst ... 2296296797197257267277287297307317327337397798291229 ... LastLast
Results 18,201 to 18,225 of 41987
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    History will show that Russia helped the traitor steal the election.

This makes him nothing but a piece of con man who was financially compromised by Russia and sold out his country. Your country. My country.

There is nothing that can change this and the truth will come out and it will reveal what you fear:

That this was a criminal and a traitor and he sold out his country. You sold out your country. Period.
    The truth came out already tho

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Trump said he was going to make all the messican babies non citizens?

Det was a good time

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    History will show that Russia helped the traitor steal the election.

This makes him nothing but a piece of con man who was financially compromised by Russia and sold out his country. Your country. My country.

There is nothing that can change this and the truth will come out and it will reveal what you fear:

That this was a criminal and a traitor and he sold out his country. You sold out your country. Period.
    If true then it was during Hussein Obama's presidency, Homer. He was President until 1-20-2017. I want to see his manifest of this Russian interference that he failed to report & stop.

But, let us not waste our time. Hussein Obama moved his State Department up the road from Netanyahu to thwart him when he ran for office in Israel, because he didn't like him. Bibi won nonetheless.

Christ, even President Trump is trying to overthrow the Venezuelan election result! & I told him so: "You're trying to do to V precisely what the Dems are trying to do to you! Let them figure it out for themselves. They grew it. Let 'em chew it. Get out of it!"

You've nary room, Homer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remember when Trump said he was going to make all the messican babies non citizens?

Det was a good time
    & they should be. He's right, we're suckers to the world, the world's piggy bank. The gall of stepping across to drop a baby. But, what would one expect from a bankrupt, corrupt government that is ruled by mobs in broad daylight, who push drugs across the border. It's just the way it is. Can you imagine if we tried this on Canada. Not only would Canada take a fit, but, the entire world would cast us down. Not Mexico though. They get a pass

Now? It's on Trump. Like I said Day 1 should have been the day to put a stop to it. No ing around. No negotiation. Seal the border till it's all fixed. Too late. He waits over 2 years to get stern and then only addressed border crossings. Nothing about drugs, or, human trafficking. I told him: "You're starting to drift."

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know, I know,,,you want him to crawl into bed and assume the fetal position. No. Earliest on what did Mel say?

"You hit him he's going to hit back 10x harder."
    That's rule #1, pg. Rule #2? Obey all rules.

"Fights commenced. Get to fighting, or, get away."

You couldn't take it because things weren't like they'd been for the past 100 ing years. The candidates promising us everything, then getting in there and refusing to govern on his promises. & openly doing it, without a drop of pretense.

Trump made the same promises then has gone about working hard to attain those promises. He is an American hero, pg. The greatest President to ever trod this earth.

Are the gloves off? GD rights they are & they're staying off. You don't want to get hit, don't step thru the ropes.

It was "you" who called down the thunder.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots." -Thomas Jefferson

If it must be, so be it.
    Its about running a country.
    He is failing.
    simples...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If true then it was during Hussein Obama's presidency, Homer. He was President until 1-20-2017. I want to see his manifest of this Russian interference that he failed to report & stop.

But, let us not waste our time. Hussein Obama moved his State Department up the road from Netanyahu to thwart him when he ran for office in Israel, because he didn't like him. Bibi won nonetheless.

Christ, even President Trump is trying to overthrow the Venezuelan election result! & I told him so: "You're trying to do to V precisely what the Dems are trying to do to you! Let them figure it out for themselves. They grew it. Let 'em chew it. Get out of it!"

You've nary room, Homer.
    you are making up

obama went to congress where he asked both parties to show a united front against russia upon the impending announcement of russias attack

mcconnell refused because he got some of that russian money funneled through the NRA

and he also threatened obama with accusing obama of trying to rig the election in hrcs favor

so your story is bull

trump sold out the usa
    you approved of treason
    period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Folded quicker than Thread when the Lakeshow missed the playoffs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Folded quicker than Thread when the Lakeshow missed the playoffs
    You've nary room. After Florida this place was a graveyard. I took mercy. When you finally straggled on in I didn't pull the rug out from beneath you. I treated you kindly.

Nary.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its about running a country.
    He is failing.
    simples...
    He's running it to my satisfaction. 3.6%...401k exploding...DOW about to puncture 27k...the deadbeats in the EU paying their share...a first lady without a swinging unlike the last first lady...children who didn't hit every ing branch on the way down the ugly like Hussein Obama's menagerie...no race baiting the countryside like the last President of the United States.

"For what is a man, what has he got
    If not himself then he has naught
    To say the things he truly feels
    And not the words of one who kneels"

This man. This President. This man, he will never kneel---45---

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you are making up

obama went to congress where he asked both parties to show a united front against russia upon the impending announcement of russias attack

mcconnell refused because he got some of that russian money funneled through the NRA

and he also threatened obama with accusing obama of trying to rig the election in hrcs favor

so your story is bull

trump sold out the usa
    you approved of treason
    period.
    Therefore during Hussein Obama's watch Russia committed an act of war. & Hussein let Poot get away with it. "Wait till after the election I'll have more flexibility then and I'll be able to bend over even further."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Therefore during Hussein Obama's watch Russia committed an act of war. & Hussein let Poot get away with it. "Wait till after the election I'll have more flexibility then and I'll be able to bend over even further."
    you're conflating different times and events.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you're conflating different times and events.
    Matters not, the facts remain. If Russia meddled it was on Hussein Obama's watch. He did not before the supposed meddling, nor in the 2+ months after election day punish Poot. You ain't passing that sandwich on to the old man, Pav's. No in' way. Hussein is eating that who ing sandwich.

Chow!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong.

Obama knew that the FBI had opened a counter-intelligence investigation - and to this day - we have heard

ZERO

about this CI investigation.

The FBI handed off only the russia - conspiracy and obstruction cases to Mueller -

but - like the professionals they are -

they continued the CI investigation and have been watching and recording every thing that this traitor has done.

Everything.

Conversations between Putin and Trump. MBS and trump. MBS and Jared. ALL of it.

Trump is in a panic because his freedom depends on stealing ANOTHER election -

or go to the grey bar hotel for a long long time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris following another washed up celebrity.
    Chris definitely likes to follow suspect characters on twitter. They always have that washed up, basement dwelling, pedo look to them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wrong.

Obama knew that the FBI had opened a counter-intelligence investigation - and to this day - we have heard

ZERO

about this CI investigation.

The FBI handed off only the russia - conspiracy and obstruction cases to Mueller -

but - like the professionals they are -

they continued the CI investigation and have been watching and recording every thing that this traitor has done.

Everything.

Conversations between Putin and Trump. MBS and trump. MBS and Jared. ALL of it.

Trump is in a panic because his freedom depends on stealing ANOTHER election -

or go to the grey bar hotel for a long long time.

"Wait till after the election I'll have more flexibility then."

Explain that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Wait till after the election I'll have more flexibility then."

Explain that.
    Whatever they were discussing - Obama thought it best to hold putin off on whatever garbage putin was trying to sell -

but all you got is that and

"you can keep your doctor"

Compare that to 11000 lies to your face - and it shows what a piece of you are - like all other cult members.

Obama committed "grave sins" and you are clutching your pearls years later -

while your traitor hero - lies every day, cages innocent children and destroys the cons ution - and you are just whistling zippy dee do dah through your ass and bending over for your traitor rapist criminal to continue to ramm you.

You lost all moral ground. The STAIN will never leave you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've nary room. After Florida this place was a graveyard. I took mercy. When you finally straggled on in I didn't pull the rug out from beneath you. I treated you kindly.

Nary.
    I was here. You retreated to the reading room. Chicken

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's running it to my satisfaction. 3.6%...401k exploding...DOW about to puncture 27k...the deadbeats in the EU paying their share...a first lady without a swinging unlike the last first lady...children who didn't hit every ing branch on the way down the ugly like Hussein Obama's menagerie...no race baiting the countryside like the last President of the United States.

"For what is a man, what has he got
    If not himself then he has naught
    To say the things he truly feels
    And not the words of one who kneels"

This man. This President. This man, he will never kneel---45---
    Enjoy spending your retirement money on trying to stay alive.
    You will then realize you lived a sad, craven, vindictive life.
    While pretending fought some grand battle.

Sweet dreams.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was here. You retreated to the reading room. Chicken
    My ass. This place was a barren wasteland. You all were holed up in your homes & mental health facilities. Others had taken to the phones trying to get your funds back from purchases made of your .

You've nary room.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Enjoy spending your retirement money on trying to stay alive.
    You will then realize you lived a sad, craven, vindictive life.
    While pretending fought some grand battle.

Sweet dreams.
    ...as pg tote's up his own 401k windfall ciphers, top of 'O the morn. tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whatever they were discussing - Obama thought it best to hold putin off on whatever garbage putin was trying to sell -

but all you got is that and

"you can keep your doctor"

Compare that to 11000 lies to your face - and it shows what a piece of you are - like all other cult members.

Obama committed "grave sins" and you are clutching your pearls years later -

while your traitor hero - lies every day, cages innocent children and destroys the cons ution - and you are just whistling zippy dee do dah through your ass and bending over for your traitor rapist criminal to continue to ramm you.

You lost all moral ground. The STAIN will never leave you.
    Those parents need to come get those/their children & go back to their attendant hole. As the old man has stated...the piggy bank is closed.

Trump President.

Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol
    Didn't he say he was going to do the same thing with the messican babies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol executive order contrary to the ing supreme court ... and chrisbot and the like celebrating that after whining about obama's overreach for years

Thread Information