Page 74 of 112 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2796
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still mad as at him for not taking that on in 2016. He's dead to me, him.
    His son had just died of brain cancer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He isn't a moderate, he's a dinosaur. That he thinks Mitch McConnell is a man he can do business with should be a disqualification all by itself, never mind his obviously deteriorating mental acuity.
    Thats obviously lip service that most Americans want to hear even if it is unrealistic.

Can you pivot real quick and tell us what you think of Bernie's claim that if he is elected he will do pep rallies in Kentucky and McConnell will pass $15 hour minimum wage

“If he happens to stay on as majority leader, I will be back in Kentucky to talk about the need to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour,” Sanders said. “When you rally the American people — not just the people in Kentucky — all over this country around an agenda that works for working people, you’re going to be putting enormous pressure on those elected officials like McConnell.”

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/45...ound-mcconnell

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing I hate about Joe Biden is doesn't have realistic understanding of how today's politics work and how McConnell won't pass his bills. Bernie is much more realistic.
    send post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aaron, Bernie cannot win. He's a career loser. Even the DNC knows this as does CNN, both obviously extremely liberal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aaron, Bernie cannot win. He's a career loser. Even the DNC knows this as does CNN, both obviously extremely liberal.
    terrible post

Bernie would wipe the floor with Dump

same would Obama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason Bernie looks like he has a shot and has certain minority galvanized is because guys like Joe Biden are absolutely atrocious. Its still early, but it’s not looking great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he has a shot for sure. My main complaint is about the out of touch comments from Biden about McConnell. Truthfully as stupid as Bernie's comments about McConnell are what does anyone expect a politician in this cir stance to say,:"If I win the presidency and McConnell has the senate I am really not going to be able to do jack in terms of new legislation."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish Eric Smalwell hadn't dropped out. He was like Schiff's more re ed little brother.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason Bernie looks like he has a shot and has certain minority galvanized is because guys like Joe Biden are absolutely atrocious. Its still early, but it’s not looking great.
    Biden is not the only one running though...

Bernie cant even poll in second place in states like South Carolina. Like in 2016 he'll get his ass lit up in the south.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The derangement is real..did you ever watch the Biden finger thing? Everyone actually there had a ball with it. He stood close to his wife and she kept unknowingly waving her hand in his face. So as a joke he nipped it with his mouth. It was a funny little spontaneous thing. Meanwhile on twitter and Cable news it was this horrible disqualifying thing to the most desperate people who daily find reasons that he is just the worst

He can build some rapport with the crowd at his rallies with his folksy approach so his appeal is pretty easy to get if you try to see what people see in him even if you don't agree with it.
    Biden loves it when children touch his hairy legs and sit on his lap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also loves dodging any questions about his son Hunter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, obviously I disagree about Biden and I think its been proven over and over that you progressives have zero understanding of his appeal and never will. That said this is really a fairly weak field and would obviously love some galvanizing figure like 1960 JFK or 2008 Obama but there is no one like that here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's gonna be Mr. Magoo corpse Biden.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's gonna be Mr. Magoo corpse Biden.
    A corpse you were more than willing to vote for until....he actually decided to run against master Trump. Darrin

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A corpse you were more than willing to vote for until....he actually decided to run against master Trump. Darrin
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats obviously lip service that most Americans want to hear even if it is unrealistic.

Can you pivot real quick and tell us what you think of Bernie's claim that if he is elected he will do pep rallies in Kentucky and McConnell will pass $15 hour minimum wage

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/45...ound-mcconnell
    Sounds like Green Lanternism, but what I think he's talking about it building a political movement beyond and apart from Bernie 2020, that will keep the pressure on.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His son had just died of brain cancer.
    Forgot about that. Probably still should have run though. He would have been far superior to Clinton and thanks to him sitting out 2016 we have two more hard right SC justices and an almost certain eventual war with Iran.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A nice person like Liz Breunig would have nothing to do with you, TGY.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks to me like the plan is a Biden/Warren ticket. Not sure that's going to get the Bernie bros onboard. Probably piss them off even more. Rigged again lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks to me like the plan is a Biden/Warren ticket. Not sure that's going to get the Bernie bros onboard. Probably piss them off even more. Rigged again lol
    I like that.

Warren is only now a "establishment" candidate because she's competing against Bernie. There's nothing establisment about Warren.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like that.

Warren is only now a "establishment" candidate because she's competing against Bernie. There's nothing establisment about Warren.
    She's always been part of the establishment just not one of their favorites. She's a last resort. Bernie a big NO NO to the establishment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren would be wasted as VP. Much more valuable as a senator

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish Eric Smalwell hadn't dropped out. He was like Schiff's more re ed little brother.
    Say Darrin, do you approve of the job Trump is doing as president?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say Darrin, do you approve of the job Trump is doing as president?
    11th Commandment: Speak no ill of a fellow Republican. DMC has this disease too.

Thread Information