Page 75 of 163 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 4073
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BTW I'm not in the we need to win while Bron is here camp... As long as AD wins after he is resigned I am good with the move.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW I'm not in the we need to win while Bron is here camp... As long as AD wins after he is resigned I am good with the move.
    Really? You're good with trading a fistful of crap for a franchise guy?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Really? You're good with trading a fistful of crap for a franchise guy?
    We disagree on our former crap I liked Ingram and Hart Zo had good defense and passing but frustrated the out of me with his FT shooting and missed lay-ups.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We disagree on our former crap I liked Ingram and Hart Zo had good defense and passing but frustrated the out of me with his FT shooting and missed lay-ups.
    Ingram had a competent five or six game stretch after being disappointing most of the season. Even without the Bosh blood clots he wasn't much of a prospect. Lonzo is just trash when can't shoot or hit a free throw and comes with the most off the court baggage I have seen since Rodman. Hart's alright as a bench guy. But that's trash compared to the guy you just landed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ingram had a competent five or six game stretch after being disappointing most of the season. Even without the Bosh blood clots he wasn't much of a prospect. Lonzo is just trash when can't shoot or hit a free throw and comes with the most off the court baggage I have seen since Rodman. Hart's alright as a bench guy. But that's trash compared to the guy you just landed.
    I wont miss Lavar ...but think the Molly Q Rose incident was bull Molly playing victim ...
    As for Zo not sure how you are a top prospect with such bad fundamental PG skills: FT shooting and being at least a threat to get to the hoop are minimum requirements of elite PG play ...again his passing hoops IQ and defense are all very good but when i coached AAU he couldnt play for me late in games without being a 75% of better at the FT line. Plus you et defenses off the hook when u drive always to pass ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think melo though he is immature and a ty defender has much better handles and stroke he can actually make FT's but less hops and less vision

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Franchise guy? Davis has one playoff series win in 7 years and has never played a full season.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Might wanna make sure he stays healthy before they sign him to a 200 million dollar contract and he continues to get hurt every season. In which the Lakers will have no assets to move that contract

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Might wanna make sure he stays healthy before they sign him to a 200 million dollar contract and he continues to get hurt every season. In which the Lakers will have no assets to move that contract
    You should know... do you mean like CP3?!
    BTW which true "superstars" don't have injury concerns?! Durant, Kawhi, Kyrie, Embiid, WallPG13, CP3, Russ, Klay, Steph all have had major injury concerns, most worse than AD's...
    Only Giannis and Harden of the true elite superstars have avoided major injury.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 06-24-2019 at 08:59 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Franchise guy? Davis has one playoff series win in 7 years and has never played a full season.
    I bet you said the same thing about 0-12 MVPAU before Kobe held his hand. Shhhhh!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BTW which true "superstars" don't have injury concerns?! Durant, Kawhi, Kyrie, Embiid, WallPG13, CP3, Russ, Klay, Steph all have had major injury concerns most worse than AD's...
    Truth bombs! Don't hurt his feelings Killa!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the are you talking about?
    Lakers have their own picks the next four out of six years partly due to Stepien rule and partly due to protections...
    I agree it's not as much as a sure thing as when Achilles and Pau were paired... But I don't regret the move... I preferred to keep Ingram but cost and fit dictated BI had to go for matching salary as well. I'm not sure how the we fill the rest of the roster but in the end even if Bron us done competing at a championship level I have no problem with going all in for AD...
    No pick mean no decent picks that are likely going to turn into decent players. The lakers don’t have that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No pick mean no decent picks that are likely going to turn into decent players. The lakers don’t have that.
    We had decent picks and still missed playoffs
    I don't blame them for going another way...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW which true "superstars" don't have injury concerns?! Durant, Kawhi, Kyrie, Embiid, WallPG13, CP3, Russ, Klay, Steph all have had major injury concerns, most worse than AD's...
    Not sure if SRS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet you said the same thing about 0-12 MVPAU before Kobe held his hand. Shhhhh!!
    Kobe would hold some Spanish got's hand. Learned everything from Magic?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL I put quotes around duper star when I first used the term... Dude was a MVP with highest scoring average since MJ... I hate his ref reliant skills but he is a modern NBA superstar

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe would hold some Spanish got's hand. Learned everything from Magic?
    SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I saw that interview. Somebody is coming to join Bron and AD...but who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We had decent picks and still missed playoffs
    I don't blame them for going another way...
    True. The FO is incompetent and can only live off daddy’s legacy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    True. The FO is incompetent and can only live off daddy’s legacy.
    Trick question. Better GM: Ainge or Pelinka?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trick question. Better GM: Ainge or Pelinka?
    Ainge by a few country miles. What has pelinka ever done other than ripping the lakers off for $48m?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ainge by a few country miles. What has pelinka ever done other than ripping the lakers off for $48m?
    What has Ainge accomplished as GM? Don't give me that 2008 le bull because Lurch gifted him KG.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wouldn't mind bringing D'Lo back for ~$22M. Use that remaining cap space on shooters, minimums on 3&D players.

I suspect a lot of vets will be bought out and want to flock to LA to ring chase.

This is key because vets know how to close games. Our kids at the same price were hit or miss (no pun intended).

And I ain't sweating losing any of them. All have question marks, all contributed to our 6th straight lotto season, and all would eventually be looking for their 2nd contract. Short of being a bonafide stud, Lakers were not paying them anyway. That's why players like Randle either walked or were traded.

Now, D'Lo proved his worth. Not surprisingly, they want him back.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Can you find a team to dump Lebron? Need to rebuild around your new acquisition. The other guy emotional, doesn't get back on Defense.

Thread Information