Page 76 of 181 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4501
    Russia
    when you're not facing Saudi Arabia
    Russia didnt create that many opportunities against Saudi and Egypt.

They just scored 5 out of 6 chamces. Thats all time ridiculous.

Plus, probably a good idea to lose the game. They're clearly doped. This should provide them with some bullets that they're not doped.

Jesus this egypt team is a dissapointment.

34% possession and only 7 shot attempts against the Saudis.

Saudis 22 possession and 65%.

I'm not watching the game but still what an awful display.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Plus, probably a good idea to lose the game. They're clearly doped. This should provide them with some bullets that they're not doped.
    Yep,

The doping reports are already out:

https://sports.yahoo.com/fifa-knew-r...025558754.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...onths-ago.html

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Anyone like the bets on any of the remaining games in group play?

http://www.vegasinsider.com/soccer/o...20001220703125
    I was thinking Egypt when I was considering heading out to Vegas; but damn, the +400 for Egypt I would hope I would've not been able to resist if I had went. Egypt is not dominant or anything, I just had figured SA really sucked.

Be able to run like its the first 15 minute of the game in the 80th minute.

It was so obvious.

Now they tanking to save face

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Maybe to an average brainwashed westerner but not to me. They have tests they do so not worried about that.

Go Russia if it means those other lose

REVEALED: FIFA knew about the cover-up of Russia player’s positive drug test

• Star named in hosts’ initial World Cup squad, but why have FIFA done nothing?
    • FIFA and World Cup hosts Russia are plunged into fresh doping turmoil
    • Sportsmail reveals new evidence of state-sponsored doping and cover-ups

By NICK HARRIS FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
    PUBLISHED: 17:33 EDT, 23 June 2018 | UPDATED: 17:33 EDT, 23 June 2018

FIFA and World Cup hosts Russia are plunged into fresh doping turmoil, as The Mail on Sunday reveal new evidence of state-sponsored doping and cover-ups the world governing body have buried.
    The incredible details include new information about how Russia’s Sports Ministry covered up the positive test of one of the players initially named in their World Cup squad and then swapped his tainted urine for a clean sample.
    This comes as fans around the world, including Russia, have renewed doubts about the trustworthiness of the national team following their record-breaking start to this World Cup.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    tbh russia ain't no great team and uruguay were clearly better. still, 3-0 at home smh.

son leave the usa to talk about doping, with their PRIVATE leagues where s like dwight howard eat HGH for breakfast .. s are just upset they couldn't even beat panama

I was thinking Egypt when I was considering heading out to Vegas; but damn, the +400 for Egypt I would hope I would've not been able to resist if I had went. Egypt is not dominant or anything, I just had figured SA really sucked.
    SA can somewhat pass the ball, and while against adequate teams that was exposed, against bum-level compe ion it works. That's why it's good to play positional attacking football consistently, in time they'll improve, instead of just defending 90 mins and never improving.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    son leave the usa to talk about doping, with their PRIVATE leagues where s like dwight howard eat HGH for breakfast .. s are just upset they couldn't even beat panama
    That makes it even more embarrassing for the USA tbh. They were probably doping and STILL couldn't qualify over Panama and Costa Rica. I do think that the USMNT has some good young talent though and will be pretty decent in the 2022 WC.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

FIFA and World Cup hosts Russia are plunged into fresh doping turmoil, as The Mail on Sunday reveal new evidence of state-sponsored doping and cover-ups the world governing body have buried.
    The incredible details include new information about how Russia’s Sports Ministry covered up the positive test of one of the players initially named in their World Cup squad and then swapped his tainted urine for a clean sample.
    This comes as fans around the world, including Russia, have renewed doubts about the trustworthiness of the national team following their record-breaking start to this World Cup.
    They get an advantage; but they'll probably still lose in the Round of 16, unless Spain messes up and they draw Portugal.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Holy sons, we could have a Banega-Biglia-Mascherano-Di Maria midfield tomorrow

tbh russia ain't no great team and uruguay were clearly better. still, 3-0 at home smh.

SA can somewhat pass the ball, and while against adequate teams that was exposed, against bum-level compe ion it works. That's why it's good to play positional attacking football consistently, in time they'll improve, instead of just defending 90 mins and never improving.
    Disagree, i wacthed all asian team games in the qualifiers and yes you're right about them knowing how to hold the ball and pass arround but they are severly limited defensively. Nothing going to happen with a bum ass defense regardless of how much you improve the midfield and offense.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Disagree, i wacthed all asian team games in the qualifiers and yes you're right about them knowing how to hold the ball and pass arround but they are severly limited defensively. Nothing going to happen with a bum ass defense regardless of how much you improve the midfield and offense.
    Iran and south korea both defend well tbh. Iran defend ugly tbh, ref too easy on these fouling bums.
    Japan don't play enough density in midfield because they are small and afraid of crosses. Don't know how they defended in qualifiers but in games it was obvious.
    saudis want to play attacking football but lack the skill and were exposed at the back.
    australia play good old fashion kick and run.

also god I hate concacaf teams besides mexico, the most primitive nigball and gypsyball invented by mankind, any sane ref would card these gots to the bone smh. Just look at panama vs england how they defended corners, s playing the wrong world cup tbh, should've played rugby smh. Smh, transforming football in just a gypsyball kick the leg and hug it out game.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    looks promising sons. Hope you s keep it under 3 goals tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

fake news sons, ask your president tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    And what does that mean to you / what is the significance of that?

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    And what does that mean to you / what is the significance of that?
    Slow TOSB guys

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    son missi isn't even relevant at this world cup. not even a top 10 player tbh. real talk.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Oh, ! Morocco scoring first!

That giveaway.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Are the teams playing their starters? I haven't watched these early games since Russia and Uruguay are already through.
    lol what son? Of course they played their starters, they are playing for being first on the group.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Iranian keeper about to get into fistacuffs with his center back.

Morocco might be the unluckiest team in this tournament, they're better than their point total indicates..they should have beaten Portugal, they got killed by the officiating + poor striking..

They won't beat Spain, but they've shown that they can at least compete against the favorites..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Oh, ! Morocco scoring first!

That giveaway.
    That didn't last long. Maracans taking re ed angles on defense.

Iniesta with the assist

Thread Information