Page 76 of 189 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4711
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bitter about? Does that mean that the entirety of the board is bitter too since they want you banned because you're a sexual sociopath with zero redeeming qualities?

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Anyone ever notice this Chucho freak has a real bad habit of calling others pedo, sexual with absolutely no proof of that at all?

Chucho, are you really that ing classless? Prove that before calling people those things, don]t you get that?

You are a pedo a , try to prove you aren't?

Show me any proof of any kind that I'm some pedo and Spur is gay, where it that at? What you have no proof, ok then how about shutting the up then, ok?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bitter about? Does that mean that the entirety of the board is bitter too since they want you banned because you're a sexual sociopath with zero redeeming qualities?
    I said nothing about anyone other than your crusty ass.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone ever notice this Chucho freak has a real bad habit of calling others pedo, sexual with absolutely no proof of that at all?

Chucho, are you really that ing classless? Prove that before calling people those things, don]t you get that?

You are a pedo a , try to prove you aren't?

Show me any proof of any kind that I'm some pedo and Spur is gay, where it that at? What you have no proof, ok then how about shutting the up then, ok?

This isn't about you, you idiot. Why do you always want to make everything about you, you ing creepy old loser?

derp is a sexual. He's in love with blake, reck and pavlov. There's tens of thousands of posts of him stalking, harassing, fantasizing about and molesting them. If you need more evidence that he's a ing creepy weirdo like you, than you're one dumb . And we know you've established your credibility as being a ing idiot.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

Bonnerific's heir.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't about you, you idiot. Why do you always want to make everything about you, you ing creepy old loser?

derp is a sexual. He's in love with blake, reck and pavlov. There's tens of thousands of posts of him stalking, harassing, fantasizing about and molesting them. If you need more evidence that he's a ing creepy weirdo like you, than you're one dumb . And we know you've established your credibility as being a ing idiot.
    let's play devils advocate for a minute... if spurtacular is sexual because he seeks to call out the cuckSquad then what exactly are you for constantly trying to call out spurtacular?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    let's play devils advocate for a minute... if spurtacular is sexual because he seeks to call out the cuckSquad then what exactly are you for constantly trying to call out spurtacular?
    Sorry man, you're not going to convince me derp's sociopathic, obsessive perversions of those dudes is "calling them out".

I get it, you share a lot of the same "enemies" and we both understand this is a troll board. There's "calling someone out" and then there's three plus years of doing what derp has done. If you want to cosign his obsessive, bizarre and sociopathic behaviors, fine. I don't care, that's your prerogative.

Regardless of how you feel, I'm just part of the the growing majority who have tired of his spamming, molesting and overall posting. He's rotten, easily the worst poster and there's definitely something not right with the guy.

But again, I get it. You identify with him based on the shared-enemies bond you have. To each their own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Some people are clearly Evil and Ill

80 pages worth of lies against two random internet posters.

The obssession is real.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry man, you're not going to convince me derp's sociopathic, obsessive perversions of those dudes is "calling them out".

I get it, you share a lot of the same "enemies" and we both understand this is a troll board. There's "calling someone out" and then there's three plus years of doing what derp has done. If you want to cosign his obsessive, bizarre and sociopathic behaviors, fine. I don't care, that's your prerogative.

Regardless of how you feel, I'm just part of the the growing majority who have tired of his spamming, molesting and overall posting. He's rotten, easily the worst poster and there's definitely something not right with the guy.

But again, I get it. You identify with him based on the shared-enemies bond you have. To each their own.
    i have no enemies here tbh. i see you all as the same anonymous people i'd probably have nothing to do with in real life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The obssession is real.
    you should probably just stop already after admitting to dating minors and wanting to your aunt. you're a sick individual tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The obssession is real.
    Blake's decision to be a cuck is tolerated. Reck's desire to wear dresses is also tolerated.

Nice try, apple bottom .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake's decision to be a cuck is tolerated. Reck's desire to wear dresses is also tolerated.

Nice try, apple bottom .
    is apalisoc_9's sexual predatory desire for children and family members tolerated?

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Who here can actually "PROVE" anything?

Spur is obviously a weird one but who can prove he is a ? Where is that at?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

Virtue signaling to the chumpettes.

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    ^^^

Virtue signaling to the chumpettes.
    Spur have you ever had sex with a male? Are you gay?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spur have you ever had sex with a male? Are you gay?
    God damnit, Larry. How many times do we have to go over this. Of course he's a . You're posting in a thread dedicated to getting the attention of his man crushes.

Remember:
    1. Keep track talk to the Other Sports forum
    2. derp is a massive
    3. Avante > derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chuchoriffic and Pedo Larry having a moment.

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    God damnit, Larry. How many times do we have to go over this. Of course he's a . You're posting in a thread dedicated to getting the attention of his man crushes.

Remember:
    1. Keep track talk to the Other Sports forum
    2. derp is a massive
    3. Avante > derp
    Chucho, you think a middle school kid can run a 20.00, so your credibility is . You also talk fake blues guys with SFS.

Let's see some proof that Spur is a , come on guy where is that at, well?

Dude, there is nothing anywhere where I say anything at all that deserves.....you pedo. That doesn't stop you from just making up.

Proof that Spur is a , let's see it. You don't have anything do you?

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Chuchoriffic and Pedo Larry having a moment.
    Stupid I;m trying tio help your dumb ass ok dummy?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid I;m trying tio help your dumb ass ok dummy?
    See, I told you he was a .

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    See, I told you he was a .
    Chucho, your parents did a piss poor job of raising you son, you don't go around calling people and pedo when you have....0....proof. Why do you do that guy, makes you look really stupid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chucho, your parents did a piss poor job of raising you son, you don't go around calling people and pedo when you have....0....proof. Why do you do that guy, makes you look really stupid.
    You just have to make everything about you. You simply cant help yourself. I'm making fun of gay derp and you're worried about something I havent called you in awhile.

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You just have to make everything about you. You simply cant help yourself. I'm making fun of gay derp and you're worried about something I havent called you in awhile.
    Chucho, you are the one talking about a man's son, his wife, not Spur. You calling a man a with no proof at all, why do you play all that guy?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who here can actually "PROVE" anything?
    I proved you were just a run of the mill, average old man that looked nothing like he purported to look.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy - his wife used to post on here promoting open relationships and interracial cuckoldry. generic liberal progressive shill but with a bit more narcissism.
    RandomGuy

Were you the forerunner cuck to blake, dude?

Thread Information