San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp calling out for more men.

Awfully early in the day tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the dates, it's looking like you may have him beat. Don't worry, blake. You're still looking OC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp calling out for more men.

Awfully early in the day tbh
    awful early in the night when you called out for me the other day. you can keep running but i'll just keep bringing up how you cry out for men too you cuckold pos cuckBlaKKKe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy

Were you the forerunner cuck to blake, dude?
    Addressed the OP long ago. m>s got caught lying about it, and folded when called out on it.

Sorry.

It still amuses me that people like you think my sex life is more complicated or interesting than it actually is.

24 years and counting. Happier than you will ever be, a very good, healthy relationship. We will remain married and happy until one or the other of us passes away.

My guess is that you probably haven't gotten laid in years, pros utes excepted. You don't strike me as able to relate to other people in person that well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    awful early in the night when you called out for me the other day. you can keep running but i'll just keep bringing up how you cry out for men too you cuckold pos cuckBlaKKKe.
    I've never called for you, liar.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Addressed the OP long ago. m>s got caught lying about it, and folded when called out on it.
    Go ahead and post your links to show this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol obsessed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never called for you, moron.
    in the last couple weeks no matter where i post you come a-knockin'. none of my replies had to do with you whatsoever but you think so highly of yourself that you interject your cuckold "rants".

you're probably the biggest got here tbh. you probably sat in the corner and drooled as you watched your ex get ed down by another man(an actual man).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is your longest relationship Spurty?

I would guess less than 5 years, you are most certainly single, and will die alone.

You seem dumb enough to have had a kid in some irresponsible way, but probably don't relate well to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in the last couple weeks no matter where i post you come a-knockin'. none of my replies had to do with you whatsoever but you think so highly of yourself that you interject your cuckold "rants".

you're probably the biggest got here tbh. you probably sat in the corner and drooled as you watched your ex get ed down by another man(an actual man).
    So you don't understand the difference between replying and calling out.

Noted that you're just an idiot on this one.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, no links to back up your claim. Is it true that your wife admitted to taking in other lovers?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, no links to back up your claim. Is it true that your wife admitted to taking in other lovers?
    Why do you feel like you're owed and explanation to anything? Running low on reading material?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Running low on reading material?
    Not at all. Would you say your need to wear dresses goes back to something like this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is your longest relationship Spurty?

I would guess less than 5 years, you are most certainly single, and will die alone.

You seem dumb enough to have had a kid in some irresponsible way, but probably don't relate well to them.
    Not doing your work for you. Your opinion or claims about me aren't worth me taking the time to address.

Have fun dying alone and uncared for somewhere. I think about your fate when I see your posts, and do feel a smattering of pity. It is a sad way to go, and I have seen it first hand.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not doing your work for you. Your opinion or claims about me aren't worth me taking the time to address.

Have fun dying alone and uncared for somewhere. I think about your fate when I see your posts, and do feel a smattering of pity. It is a sad way to go, and I have seen it first hand.
    I've had relationships last more than a year. But I'm not bothered that you don't think I'm the standard bearer for healthy relationships.

So, you neither confirm nor deny that your wife takes in other dudes to get the job done though. Telling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don't understand the difference between replying and calling out.

Noted that you're just an idiot on this one.
    nah, i think you don't understand the difference between not giving a about you and you giving too much of a about me. stop calling out for me at any hour of the day or night you fruity ing ass cuckold. off cuckBlaKKKe.

it's also duly noted how much of a got you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've had relationships last more than a year. But I'm not bothered that you don't think I'm the standard bearer for healthy relationships.

So, you neither confirm nor deny that your wife takes in other dudes to get the job done though. Telling.
    We are monogamous, and pretty boring. That is all you are going to get.

I have little doubt you could find some partner who is emotionally stunted or just dumb enough to stay with you for longer than a year, but you aren't intelligent enough emotionally to make anything last longer than 7, tops, with 5 years being the more probable limit, given how humans work.

At this point in your life you aren't married or in anything serious, and probably won't be. The odds go down every year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In your head, they can last forever you lying got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, i think you don't understand the difference between not giving a about you and you giving too much of a about me. stop calling out for me at any hour of the day or night you fruity ing ass cuckold. off cuckBlaKKKe.

it's also duly noted how much of a got you are.
    Oh more lies no way didn't see that coming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol obsessed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh more lies no way didn't see that coming
    it'd only be a lie if i considered you a man. you're simply a and you know that's a fact. lash out some more at me just like the you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. Would you say your need to wear dresses goes back to something like this?

Lol your internet history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it'd only be a lie if i considered you a man. you're simply a and you know that's a fact. lash out some more at me just like the you are.
    No, you're a confirmed liar, druggy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you're a confirmed liar, druggy.
    how so? you can't even back up what you claim ever but you act like you do. come on got do your damage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus I just showed you like an hour ago in the Reagan thread.

You're just a ing idiot.

Thread Information