Page 79 of 1630 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980818283891291795791079 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 40727
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Ukranian navy obliterated
    Ukranian navy consisted of small littoral capacity, roughly the equivalent of coast guard cutters, or police boats.

Sucked to be the sailors on duty tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & I'm still a "rootin' for Pootin'" to give that aforementioned order and "pull the trigger".

Anything to make every day that sucker squats in the White House a miserable one.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    Ukraine Casualties in the Hundreds As Civilians Bear Brunt of Russia's Attack
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ack/ar-AAUeZRc

Death and destruction good now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like 2 choppers and at least 1 jet shot down. Russian

. Thats good. They need to learn a lesson as this is a miscalculation on their part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I predict if Russia decides to invade the Ukrainian air force will be destroyed on the ground. Those pilots aren't stupid enough to commit suicide. The army will collapse just like in Afghanistan. Putin will win an almost bloodless victory.
    I guess we will get to find out.

I doubt a nation of 44M will be a complete pushover. Ukraine is not Afghanistan, or Iraq. This is not the last conflict you are familiar with.

It will be far from almost bloodless for the Russians. They will still win, but will not be able to hold on to what they have taken, in the long term.

Do not forget the warnings of mass arrests and targeted killings. Many in Ukraine know the consequences of what is about to happen, and that means a lot of willing hands for whatever weapons may be found.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disgusting the amount of turncoat Russian sympathizers there are like that dumbass Hemisfair guy. in traitors tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think a ing wall would stop russia??
    Will Mexico pay for that wall too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Dirt still threatening more sanctions on Russia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disgusting the amount of turncoat Russian sympathizers there are like that dumbass Hemisfair guy. in traitors tbh
    You missed thread actively wanting the death and destruction, for the sole purpose of making Biden miserable.

the core principles of modern conservatism are greed, dishonesty, and violence.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On other fronts:

Bank of Russia Rolls Out First Emergency Measures as Ruble Dives

The central bank said it will intervene in the foreign exchange market for the first time in years and expand its Lombard list of securities accepted as collateral, according to a statement. The regulator made no mention of raising interest rates but said it will provide additional liquidity to banks by offering 1 trillion rubles ($11.5 billion) in an overnight repo auction.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bank-...070653711.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You live in Russia, right? I heard the ruble is worth less than a penny as of today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you still believe US governments lies that russia will invade anyday now

Lemming
    Aint no invasion gonna happen....

Regardless there will be no russian boots on ukranian soil. All this invasion talk is propaganda for internal US consumption.
    I stand by my call. Russia wont invade ukraine anytime soon. Their invasion is not imminent as re US claims.
    Cheers

There wont be any invasion. Russia will discoose their next steps to the public in response to NATO rejection of their proporsals.
    Believe me these wont include military invasion of kyev

If you check Putins speech he clearly says all this has been planned months in advance. They are just executing the plan now.

He also said NATO has to remove their troops from Eastern Europe and Ukraine needs to be declared neutral country.

He clearly said if these demands are not met, he will continue executing the plan.

When how and where is all up to Russia. My guess is this will go slowly and methodically. Like a Boa constrictor.

hater
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 02-24-2022 at 10:39 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You live in Russia, right? I heard the ruble is worth less than a penny as of today.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/6R=F....tsrc=fin-srch

ruble futures -8%

Little bit over a penny. Certainly seems like an ejection from the SWIFT system will be in the offing, so I would guess there is still room on the downside.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live closer to the white house tha u, niglet

This is a huge Russian miscalculation. And huge win for us nig.

I did not expect Russia to make such a dumb move. They will not gain anything from this but lose a lot.

Europe is ed. They now belong to us

Its a great time to be american I guess

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What would trump do
    I don't think it happens under Trump. Didn't the troop build up start almost immediately after Joe took office? Probably not coincidental.

Regardless, this does nothing but help sleepy Joe's miserable poll numbers. Great distraction and if our troops get involved 'Merica loves war time presidents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a dissapointment. Russia was a great candidate for co leader of the new multipolar world order.

They ed up now.

There is one more hope.... china

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Russia is putting military supply depots on the border with Ukraine to most] likely to protect and assist refugee/casualty .inflow from Donbas if it gets attacked by Ukraine.

I believe there are 3 million Russians in Donbas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forgot to say. China is a huge winner here too. And if they can play both sides, they can mak3 even a bigger killing here than us.

And then there were 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia will be invading. That will count as a "hot war" in anyones book.

I hope I am wrong, but every single bit I have read points that direction. SB's tweet link to the guy named Dmitri pretty much mirrored my thinking and pointed out some stuff I was not aware of. Hope it is just my confirmation bias, but I would guess the orders have already been given.
    Saw a bit more nuanced analysis that suggested he might stop at just swooping in Donbas, but this time it was what it looked like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats all we needed. Zombie radioactive armies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Allegedly a picture from the area. Ukrainian troops are guarding the site and in combat as we speak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course I didn't forget but no gas is no gas. All Russia has to do is shut down the pipeline.

Russia will not be shutting down the pipelines, but I would bet that these pipelines will not be delivering gas either.

Were I Ukraine, I would be blowing the out of the Russian gas pipelines going through that country. Punishes the EU for not doing more, and Russia for invading.

Large critical infrastructure like that is a prime insurgent target in any low-level conflict.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Putin knows a re like Trump could take the invasion of a country the US has zero interests in as a personal affront and a challenge to his manhood, and he doesn't want to start a World War.
    That's called peace through strength

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Look at all those Russian boots in Ukraine, coming out of Belarus.

They didn't build that bridge for nuthin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's called peace through strength
    "That's the strongest peace force I've ever seen," Trump said. "There were more army tanks than I've ever seen. They're gonna keep peace all right."
    I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said. "So, Putin is now saying, 'It's independent,' a large section of Ukraine. I said, 'How smart is that?' "
    The gift that keeps on giving. With such strong statements, how could anyone think this super strong leader was compromised?

Why does the GOP produce losers like this with such regularity?

Thread Information